What's new

New Yorkers banned from taking out trash until 8pm as rat numbers surge: ‘This is not Ratatouille’

NYC is honestly one of the most disgusting large cities I have ever been to. It is aesthetically ugly and it is filthy and dangerous. Absolutely most overrated city on earth.

I’ve lived in London most of my life 😁 Rats , these in the pics are not rats , we have rats as big as cats here . Every morning I get out of my house I see them fuckers roaming the streets .
Birmingham , Manchester etc the same

Even my car in the garage sits with its bonnet open to stop the fuckers nesting .

Must keep a cat and place broken glass on rubbish bins to keep them out .

We also put out trash in the night and by the morning it’s teared to bits .
Wheelie bins are good improvement but not everyone can keep them and a new system is being rolled out in UK , could be good idea for NY.

Last edited:
Remember, these are Democrats run cities. And you guys like Democrats.

USA has gotten rid of stray cats by neutering them in the cities and now it faces this issue

Similar thing happened in Australia recently

Another nation's dimwitted leader decided to eliminate all sparrows to increase crop output
Four Pests campaign
This ended up killing 45 million people by starvation
With no sparrows to eat them, locust populations ballooned, swarming the country and compounding the ecological problems already caused by the Great Leap Forward, including widespread deforestation and misuse of poisons and pesticides.[9] Ecological imbalance is credited with exacerbating the Great Chinese Famine.[12][13] The Chinese government eventually resorted to importing 250,000 sparrows from the Soviet Union to replenish their population.[14]

USA needs to take a leaf from from Istanbul and nurture a culture of having stray cats, might have some issues with them initially, but benefits will outweigh the issues.

Last edited:
Must be truth is difficult to accept for some that NYC is filthy by developed countries standard.
It is a filthy city - everyone in America accepts it, talks about it and is working to fix it… without being censored or shot for it.
And the filthy city still welcomes hordes of Chinese tourists and immigrants looking to come there although they stopped coming after the pandemic

It is a filthy city - everyone in America accepts it, talks about it and is working to fix it… without being censored or shot for it.
And the filthy city still welcomes hordes of Chinese tourists and immigrants looking to come there although they stopped coming after the pandemic

Is this the solution?

Is this the solution?

It is efficient technically but only if your other elements in the ecosystem cannot cope.

If you eat both rats and cats then essentially you are not an apex predator but more like bacteria eating everything its path.

Humans may be omnivorous but there are particular diets better for the human system.

So don’t expect me to line up in times square for a rat dog or rat shawarma

Do New Yorkers leave garbage in bags, not in bins?

NYC is honestly one of the most disgusting large cities I have ever been to. It is aesthetically ugly and it is filthy and dangerous. Absolutely most overrated city on earth.
I agree with that to a certain degree, I have traveled extensively in US and seen most of their big cities, NYC rates below average on my list.

No sure it's because you are not able to tell Asian people apart by their country of origin, or you actually meant to insult.

Not sure? I am merely suggesting a problem solving business opportunity based on facts:

No wonder there are no rat problems in China. Very smart!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom