What's new

Pakistan Army Special Services Group ( SSG - Army )

Some where in Balochistan ...

FtlCYqbagAAAmQy

In that case, ours works fine gets the jobs done. You can, respectfully, keep your opinion to yourself.

Pointless chauvinism, like wearing woodland outfit with black vests. Even elementary school kids know that is utterly pointless and defeats the purpose.

And what job is getting done? Your country is still struggling with terrorism and captured senior TTP militants escape from your high security jails.

Sit your behind down.

I think SSG lost more men in operations than every other SF combined, they need serious overhaul with better gear/training. I doubt they can hold a push from TTP let alone do any cross border action against India.

Pointless chauvinism, like wearing woodland outfit with black vests. Even elementary school kids know that is utterly pointless and defeats the purpose.

And what job is getting done? Your country is still struggling with terrorism and captured senior TTP militants escape from your high security jails.

Sit your behind down.
You can say whatever you want. I have neither the desire or the inclination to get into a discussion with you. Keep your opinion to your self and have good day mate.

Is this (N)?

That’s a seaking of PN in background
Most likely (N) based off the heli, it’s probably somewhere along the coastline or maybe even relatively in land.

Last edited:
"May Almighty have mercy on his enemy because he won't"
Major Abid Zaman Tamgha-i-Basalat got fame for his bravery during APS operation in 2014 when he led the 16th December APS Peshawar anti-terrorist clearance operations as a Captain & was critically injured.
Major Abid Zaman during the midterm break of his staff course, he was on leave at home. He voluntarily joined his parent unit Zarrar ATU (SSG) for Bannu hostage rescue Ops on December 20, 2022 & got injured during the successful mission.
Right now the brave son of soil is currently serving under the umbrella of UN's Peace Mission in Sudan .

343794342_545178064211076_6798496525912572663_n.jpg

Where is the first image from? The soldiers appear to be holding AKs with muzzle devices which I haven't seen on any of the weapons in service with the Pak Army.
Training exercise with Azerbaijan and Turkey i believe

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom