What's new

Pakistan needs ICBM

Unless there is an imminent war with quad. What will pakistan do with ICBM?

Best focus on econony, electronic and anti ship, anti aircraft capability.

If I were a Pak I wouldn’t have worried that much about that island!! As for the IOR, China has a deep interest to keep her SLOCs open!! So, enough pressure will be exponentially increased on India to the point of breaking her will to fight….

India is playing too much with the tail of the dragon! Sending warships to the QUAD patrol at the SCS, putting bottlenecks in the IOR etc. will induce much more powerful reactions toward her…..

As for the deterrent, why do you think Pak has become a part and parcel of the Turkish naval development?!? Long range ship-borne radars/EW, AD systems, HALE UAVs working as SIGINT and quick reaction naval checkpoints, LHDs boarding jet powered unmanned fighters that can carry 4 tons of munitions etc. are being developed for a reason….

Last edited:
Its a National trait to resort to twitter. I understand. One can have an account to twit and 1000 other account to spread...but the primitive practice in a water scarce land must go on even in the land of rivers. Rationale : lets chuck it.
Killing the messenger, so classy of you. Do you wanna talk about those deep rooted insecurities? Have you tried using aryuvedic medicine to compensate for lesser man syndrome?

Just google it you will have the basic idea about political reason, in terms of Naval Domain this island is I think 600-700 miles from Agalega Island and is an offshore territory of a New Military Ally of India.

So in certain case could be helpful for India against Pakistan.

Last edited:
Our primary (and only) enemy is right next door why do we need ICBM?

It will only cause problems for the country if Europe and West's poodle Israel are within the range of our missiles. No harm is silently developing to increase engineering prowess and technical know-how (call it space launch vehicle or something) but explicitly calling it an ICBM may lead to unease in the west and possibly sanctions on us.

We have this capability and have already announced it officially by previous Defence Minister in one if his speech in front of international delegation of many countries participated in previous IDEAS exhibition.

Thank you for the update, I appreciate it.

As India's naval might grows it would naturally start operation bases further away from Indian coasts, who knows in few decades we might have naval bases in Pacific and Atlantic :D

This thread is going to shit because as usual Indians are chimping out over some supposed "game changer" bs, petty people

Look I believe we already have or getting nuclear submarine

I am not too big a fan of this ICBM, I don't think we need it other than power projection

India is literally right next doar

It makes sense for em cause they have a beef with China for us not so much

Except for power projection/brownie points

Last edited:
We can lookout for any Chinese base close by and request them to allow us our presence there. We can put up our radars and weapons there if necessary to counter that base but we need to look after our economy too as it would become unfeasible for us to counter every Indian naval bases outside the Subcontinent region with this economy

India has people of varied races and you need to know who you are talking to. When you assume...its ASSuMe. Choping result in crazy lust for anal sex...just look around.

You just got owned my friend, don't talk about chopped penis much bigger than yours.
Ok brothers back to topic. It was a little fun. I emphasis the word little.

every single freaking time I try to explain indian war philosophy the post vanishes within hours some times minutes.

same thing when I explain the relative importance of Pakistan and uselessness of india for the American campaign against china.

:(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom