What's new

Pakistani kingdoms in mythical Mahabharat epic

I understand why RV is never given importance despite being original aryan text. Not that it belong to hindus. RV is not religious book.

RV is not a religious book :lol:

You have no idea about this book .... right

The mention of Vishnu / Brahmaan is the central to this text, But the teachings are universal . Aryans are indigenous to Bharat.

If I ever came cross any hindu rajput I would slap the f out of him, fucking useless midgets

Look at rajput regiment

15ovz9h.jpg

Embarassing to say the least. Look more like mochis.

Its all nice and dandy when Indians talk about glorious muslim invaders. And then in back side proudly claim to be kushan, huna, aryan, scytian etc :)

Islam is all about equality, one can't say the same about aryan religion can we? One just need to read my sig if anyone have doubts. But but aryans didn't came from anywhere lmao
Abdul Razzak don't post false pics I know your are ashamed .....that is not Rajput regiment that is paramilitary like your Rangers.

As usual an Underweight dark central Asian from Tarim Basin
karachi-rangers-5432.jpg

And showing his Homo tendency and sardar jee trying to ignore him :lol:
pb1.jpg

This is Rajput Regiment (notice the insignia)
7editopedab1.jpg

98179321-rajput-regiment-personnel-stand-guard-waiting-gettyimages.jpg

Last edited:
People are already familiar with this infamous map. Pakistani kingdoms here seem to be Darada, Gandhara, Kasmira, Kamboja, Bahlika, Madra, Kekaya, Amvastha, Sivi, Sauvira.

EpicIndia.jpg

Anyone know where we can get detailed information on these kingdoms mentioned above?

Its overwhelming to see that you are returning to your root by reading the Hindus' books...True Ghar Wapsi.:yahoo:

Welcome:yay:

Mahabaharat = Ancient Game of Thrones. Its a work of fiction, not an authentic historic document.
yes yes the same way when few hundred years ago earth was center of the universe and flat..till someone discovered the truth.....

LAMO now a convert Bhangi would tell me about my ancestry and why would it even be a matter as we are not cousin lovers like potohari shudra.

And I give a advice if you ever find a Jamwal,Dogra or Katoch don't even mention them as a rajput as they won't let a convert masquerading as rajput came 100 metre near them.

View attachment 225920

Chal dogri ya kangri bol. I understand a good 70% of the two languages judging by those online videos.

And I'm sure Himachali Katoch would respect some Pakistani Rajput clans with similar descent. The Chib clan which ruled the Khari-Kharyali and Bhimber states, and who also fought Ranjit Singh, is descended from Katoch princes. Now Hindu Chibs are found in Jammu, and the muslim Chibs right across the border in Bhimber(the two states are bordering). The people of Bhimber are more Dogra in terms of culture and dress, than Potohari or Pahari. I'm sure the Katoch and Chibs of India would respect their powerful namesakes at this side of the border. Here's the royal family of Bhimber, they are muslim Chibs:

Raja%2BMuhammad%2BAkbar%2Bkhan.jpg

As for us being lighter skinned or something. I don't exactly know what Himachali and Dogra rajputs look like, but I think light eyes and stuff are relatively common among them as well, but I think they are darker as a whole. Perhaps they intermarried with those aboriginal-munda and Bhil "rajputs" of Rajasthan, UP, Madhya Pradesh etc.

Abdul Razzak don't post false pics I know your are ashamed .....that is not Rajput regiment that is paramilitary like your Rangers.

As usual an Underweight dark central Asian from Tarim Basin
View attachment 226025

And showing his Homo tendency and sardar jee trying to ignore him :lol:
View attachment 226026

This is Rajput Regiment (notice the insignia)
View attachment 226028
View attachment 226029

See the difference, you are posting random pictures while I am posting ubber high castes regiments who probably make 10% or lower of Indian population. :lol:

So these are not rajput regiments? :rofl:

Indian_Army-Rajput_regiment.jpeg

rajput regiment, google it

15ovz9h.jpg

dogra regiment

India+Puts+Military+Hardware+Show+Republic+hf5yw5-os67l.jpg

jaat regiment

maxresdefault.jpg

fooking mochis look

RV is not a religious book :lol:

You have no idea about this book .... right

The mention of Vishnu / Brahmaan is the central to this text, But the teachings are universal . Aryans are indigenous to Bharat.

Read this
Horseplay in Harappa

Your desperation will not make any difference to real historical facts. :cry:

Read this
Horseplay in Harappa

Your desperation will not make any difference to real historical facts. :cry:

Why should I be desperate dude? ... the culture, practices, places and the history associated with RV is with India. It is not like we are adopting foreign faith and are trying to become them !

Secondly If Brahmins are Aryans then where are the warriors who killed dark skinned people?

Why are dark skinned people who are kings became the protectors of Dharma?

It is a mix and indigenous dude !

Why should I be desperate dude? ... the culture, practices, places and the history associated with RV is with India. It is not like we are adopting foreign faith and are trying to become them !

Secondly If Brahmins are Aryans then where are the warriors who killed dark skinned people?

Why are dark skinned people who are kings became the protectors of Dharma?

It is a mix and indigenous dude !

Bhai RV have nothing to do with Indians. Brahmins are not aryans, they are priests from north india/haryana. Aryans are proto indo-european people, and they absolutly came from outside South Asia, forget about India. Kalash people are last surviving aryans in this world.

Bhai RV have nothing to do with Indians. Brahmins are not aryans, they are priests from north india/haryana. Aryans are proto indo-european people, and they absolutly came from outside South Asia, forget about India. Kalash people are last surviving aryans in this world.

Not true dude ..... where are the aryans now in the sub continent .... where are the blue eyed vedic people now?

Where are the traditions of Vedas in their home lands?

Read the scriptures, articles about Avesta and RV. They both look the same.

Except that RV people considered Avestan people as Rakshas and Avestan people considered RV god Indra as an evil deity.

As I said earlier the culture, scriptures and practices are all indigenous and a mix.

Not true dude ..... where are the aryans now in the sub continent .... where are the blue eyed vedic people now?

Where are the traditions of Vedas in their home lands?

Read the scriptures, articles about Avesta and RV. They both look the same.

Except that RV people considered Avestan people as Rakshas and Avestan people considered RV god Indra as an evil deity.

As I said earlier the culture, scriptures and practices are all indigenous and a mix.

So Indians spread indo-european languages all over europe? :confused: I keep repeating it but seem like you don't get it, Kalash are last surviving aryan people in South Asia.

So Indians spread indo-european languages all over europe? :confused: I keep repeating it but seem like you don't get it, Kalash are last surviving aryan people in South Asia.

Language, Culture and Nationality are independent of each other!

May be the language is a common group but the practices and culture evolved is specific to the region.

Those blue eyed europeans has got nothing to do with Bharat.

Those guys are hunting animals in snow and living in caves when Cities, science and astronomy are being established here.

They look no where near aryans lol. Not even single sub continent person have facial looks like them. They are entirely saperate set of genes :)

Srtick to your greek roots :D

Language, Culture and Nationality are independent of each other!

May be the language is a common group but the practices and culture evolved is specific to the region.

Those blue eyed europeans has got nothing to do with Bharat.

Those guys are hunting animals in snow and living in caves when Cities, science and astronomy are being established here.

Indeed ancient Pakistanis who established IVC cities were more advanced then nomadic cattle thieves aryans who composed RV. But we can't deny the fact that today half the world speak aryan languages. And when I said euros had to do with India? Europe was also invaded by aryans.

They look no where near aryans lol. Not even single sub continent person have facial looks like them. They are entirely saperate set of genes :)

No where near aryans? How did aryans look then? :)

Indeed ancient Pakistanis who established IVC cities were more advanced then nomadic cattle thieves aryans who composed RV. But we can't deny the fact that today half the world speak aryan languages. And when I said euros had to do with India? Europe was also invaded by aryans.

If your theory is true they must look like Indians :)

Language spread may have happened through trade or migration of certain people, AFAIK Europe was not invaded by eastern people until Huns !

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom