What's new

Pakistan's Silent Drone Revolution

NRTC video with pesticide/chemical spraying large drone for agricultural use (12 liter capacity). Video graciously provided by @HRK bhaisaab,

From getting droned, I believe drones left a impression on our people

Hopefully we don't f-up and stay focused on making this a proper export industry

Issues
"“It is not easy to import drones or even import parts of it to manufacture in Pakistan as the Ministry of Defense is involved in it and a lot of customs inquiries are also involved which makes it difficult to work,” shared Fatima Shafique, a student of NUST AIR wind who is working on drone technology since last three years."

Last edited:
From getting droned, I believe drones left a impression on our people

Hopefully we don't f-up and stay focused on making this a proper industry

That passive aggression tho:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

fasten your seat-belt many of this upgrading news will continue to flow on weekly to monthly basis PAF just growing naturally as time passes by and your passive aggression won't make you pass few months you will get perma that is my prediction the ball keeps rolling..

The journey saga continues:coffee:

so silent that we never seen them in action, I think there is massive corruption in drone Program.

so silent that we never seen them in action, I think there is massive corruption in drone Program.
Nah I think I over regulation is an issue, high tsriffs or even bans on some critical imports in relation to UAV is an issue
This drone "revolution" is happening mostly in universities and private companies barely any government involvement (PAF etc are probably doing Thier own thing and are not involved in commercial aspects of drones like these guys)
This is a whole different thing (that can feed into millitary but commercial is Thier primary focus)

That passive aggression tho:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

fasten your seat-belt many of this upgrading news will continue to flow on weekly to monthly basis PAF just growing naturally as time passes by and your passive aggression won't make you pass few months you will get perma that is my prediction the ball keeps rolling..

The journey saga continues:coffee:
They need to develop airbags for drones so if they crash the impact is cushioned, very much similar to what is provided in cars, but the drone airbags should be both on the inside and outside.

It would help if dumbass govt would be less strict with regulations, allowing more people to innovate.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom