What's new

Featured Pay your debt, Iran tells Britain

Can we pay in rial or toman? But it will take time because one dollar is like blion rial🤣🤣🤣 it will take us time to print it
u just pay the amount of oil was delivered , rest of the interest u can pay with nuts or propaganda, what over u want, just return same amount oil.

Seeing how openly Israeli members are threatening to nuke Iran in a first strike is really disgusting. The real question is do their mindset reflect Israeli society?

If they do. It is time for Iran to test a nuclear bomb. If they do Israel will never ever nuke Iran in a first strike.

Seeing how openly Israeli members are threatening to nuke Iran in a first strike is really disgusting. The real question is do their mindset reflect Israeli society?

If they do. It is time for Iran to test a nuclear bomb. If they do Israel will never ever nuke Iran in a first strike.
Iran like Pakistan and DPRK faces a present existential threat and has no other realistic option, but to test a nuclear weapon. The idiotic mullahs have put Iran through so much economic pain and hardship while accomplished nothing. Even if Iran is even stripped naked, the Zionist hostility will not end as I have explained before, the racist delusional imperialist west ruled by the Zionists simply can not stand a powerful Muslim state and this hostility will get worse as the west is going down the sewers with China's rise. There are already creeping sanctions against Turkey and Pakistan and total embargo on Iran. What else proof do the Akhoond need?

Last edited:

Israel-Palestine conflict is unfortunate and something that other countries should try to address with productive interventions and pressures. I see no possibility but One State Solution be it called Palestine or Israel but miracles can happen.

Iran assumes that it can sort out the aforementioned problem by force with Hezbollah types which is a grave miscalculation. Israel is showing restraint due to international pressures but there is a limit to everything. One day a leader might come and say I will see what others can do. Come take your chances.

So what do you think would be the case when Israel is repeatedly reminded that the clock is ticking for them? See post # 46 above for instance. It is not merely an opinion but reflective of a mindset which I see in Iranians here in this forum. Perhaps this sample is skewed but Iranians are in hubris if they assume that they can win every war they may choose to fight. These people have forgotten what Iraq did to them but Israel is on another level entirely. It is important to understand what type of state one is up against.

Israel have handled other countries in wars before and became a nuclear power. Israel have also developed and fielded a large number of advanced ballistic missiles and jet fighters to deliver nuclear payloads should the need arise. People should dread the day when these type of weapons will be used in large quantities because entire nations will be wiped out in the process.

What would be the point of fighting a war in which Palestinians might be wiped out in the process? Or are these people sacrificial lambs in politics of others?

No one can say for sure what will happen in the future. Better strive for peace and prosperity while you can.

All those who curse Zionism like a ritual should question Russians in relation because it is the birth place of this political identity or its roots are retraced there.

Did you guys know that Israel owes Iran $40 million dollars +42 years of compounded interest..for an oil shipment delivered just before Shah government collapsed,....40 years interest @ 7% makes the debt to around.. $640 million dollars today...approaching a billion $$ in 5 years..:undecided::undecided:
Yep,its the compounded $interest$ that`ll f*ck you in the end........because it all adds up :sarcastic:

Of course penalty fees can be just as nasty,right pakistan?:agree:
Just out of curiosity how much does pakistan now owe iran in penalty fees for its failure to complete its section of the IPP,I mean back at the beginning of 2019 it was around $1.2 billion,which was more than the total cost of pakistans section of the pipeline.

Israel-Palestine conflict is unfortunate and something that other countries should try to address with productive interventions and pressures. I see no possibility but One State Solution be it called Palestine or Israel but miracles can happen.

Iran assumes that it can sort out the aforementioned problem by force with Hezbollah types which is a grave miscalculation. Israel is showing restraint due to international pressures but there is a limit to everything. One day a leader might come and say I will see what others can do. Come take your chances.

So what do you think would be the case when Israel is repeatedly reminded that the clock is ticking for them? See post # 46 above for instance. It is not merely an opinion but reflective of a mindset which I see in Iranians here in this forum. Perhaps this sample is skewed but Iranians are in hubris if they assume that they can win every war they may choose to fight. These people have forgotten what Iraq did to them but Israel is on another level entirely. It is important to understand what type of state one is up against.

Israel have handled other countries in wars before and became a nuclear power. Israel have also developed and fielded a large number of advanced ballistic missiles and jet fighters to deliver nuclear payloads should the need arise. People should dread the day when these type of weapons will be used in large quantities because entire nations will be wiped out in the process.

What would be the point of fighting a war in which Palestinians might be wiped out in the process? Or are these people sacrificial lambs in politics of others?

No one can say for sure what will happen in the future. Better strive for peace and prosperity while you can.

All those who curse Zionism like a ritual should question Russians in relation because it is the birth place of this political identity or its roots are retraced there.

blaming Russia for Zionism ??
Sure Russians were anti-Semites and had their share of anti-Jewish pogroms

What is your imagination of Israel? A poor angel surrounded by Moozi evils?

Bunch of nuclear weapons can't stop a country as big as Iran. They will be wiped Off the face of earth in the process along with American forces in the region.

Point is, Iran will also face serious damages of war, its the nature of War and as per history, this world belongs to the strongest. The moment you feel weak that would be your end.

Iran is only stopping Zionist expansion through stopping their terrorist minions such as ISIS and AQ that are designed to Advance Zionist plots and destroy regional countries. Have you ever seen Al Qaeda branches fire a Single shot towards Israelis? They are one hand behind the scene.

What is your imagination of Israel? A poor angel surrounded by Moozi evils?

Bunch of nuclear weapons can't stop a country as big as Iran. They will be wiped Off the face of earth in the process along with American forces in the region.

Point is, Iran will also face serious damages of war, its the nature of War and as per history, this world belongs to the strongest. The moment you feel weak that would be your end.

Iran is only stopping Zionist expansion through stopping their terrorist minions such as ISIS and AQ that are designed to Advance Zionist plots and destroy regional countries. Have you ever seen Al Qaeda branches fire a Single shot towards Israelis? They are one hand behind the scene.
Dear,

No, Israel is not an angel. Who said it is?

My perspective is that use of force have not addressed Palestine-Israel dispute before but made it worse over time. Solution(s) for dispute(s) can be found in talks. This happened in Afghanistan recently.

My point is to avert political miscalculations and another potential tragedy in the region. Full-scale war in the region will be fatal to Palestinians as well. This is rather obvious in view of regional geography and settlements.

You armed Hamas which is fine, but lasting peace should be the objective. If Two-State solution is possible, great. One-Sate solution will do otherwise which was the original format after WW1.

Peace and prosperity appeals to people everywhere.

This is all.

I guess its time iran capture a british ship in the strait. The brits should be reminded that they are harsly a regional power now.

I guess its time iran capture a british ship in the strait. The brits should be reminded that they are harsly a regional power now.
Capturing ships are reserved for when somebody want to mess with our shipping industry.
We are not as naive as USA to overplay one card (sanction)so much that it loose it's effect and then start to bite us back.

Nah a suited guy looting doesn't qualify as thugery but economics wrapped in the glary blanket of modernity. Atleast that's the impression i get from pdf liberals ------

Don't worry. We will take it back + interest from your assets when Palestinians finally take back their lands and throw you in the Mediterranean sea. 🤣

Seems possible in only dreams, Palestine map shrinking day by day..

Seems possible in only dreams, Palestine map shrinking day by day..
We have a saying in Persian that goes "sometimes you ride people and sometimes people ride you."
But the situation of Palestine is so messed up now that when it changes, the Holocaust will look like a fairy tale in comparison to the things that they will do to their oppressors.

Dear,

No, Israel is not an angel. Who said it is?

My perspective is that use of force have not addressed Palestine-Israel dispute before but made it worse over time. Solution(s) for dispute(s) can be found in talks. This happened in Afghanistan recently.

My point is to avert political miscalculations and another potential tragedy in the region. Full-scale war in the region will be fatal to Palestinians as well. This is rather obvious in view of regional geography and settlements.

You armed Hamas which is fine, but lasting peace should be the objective. If Two-State solution is possible, great. One-Sate solution will do otherwise which was the original format after WW1.

Peace and prosperity appeals to people everywhere.

This is all.
Sir, peace with wolves is impossible.

We didn't start occupying their lands, we never started any conflict in the region. There is a reason they call us resistance axis.

They won't stop behind their borders, so its better to keep them in our crossfire. Israel is too weak from within, it has a shrinked society hence unable to stay alive for a long time. They will go like Apartheid regime of SA.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom