What's new

Post Ratings now searchable

Much appreciated. thank you @Horus bro.

But why I donot see my 3- negative ratings, who deleted the posts? any way to retrieve deleted posts? by you or @WebMaster

Those posts have been reviewed.

Horus can you look at my ratings most were given by one Indian jr think tank when I was fighting with some other indian and when I was like why are just giving me negatives and not your fellow Indian he gave me a few more. I do not deserve all of them at the very least I believe he gave me 3 or 4.

Horus can you look at my ratings most were given by one Indian jr think tank when I was fighting with some other indian and when I was like why are just giving me negatives and not your fellow Indian he gave me a few more. I do not deserve all of them at the very least I believe he gave me 3 or 4.

All posts reviewed and those who should be reversed have been.

Webby, you fixed your "one-and-only" negative rating by Marsha darling, I see! :p:

@WebMaster :raise: :raise: :raise: undo my 8 negative ratings NOW :angry: :pissed:

please ...apni tou kerli mayri bhi ker do :D

Itni gandi memory koi apnay dushman ko bhi naa day!! :angry:

Not FANNIII

Last edited:
The rating system is now more advanced with the ability to search and identify users ratings. We can now moderate these ratings more effectively.

Go to member profile -> Post Ratings -> The rating numbers are now click-able (searchable).

Ratings WebMaster has received

If you would like your ratings reviewed simply post here and we will reverse inappropriate negative and positive ratings.

remove my -1, it give impression that i am not decent person :rolleyes:

You can report others post to have positive ratings reversed.
Lol
I'm not jealous but curious about so many positive ratings of some members.
I don't think I'll ever report a positive rating unless it's given to a very useless/worthless post.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom