What's new

Featured Remains of 215 children found at former indigenous school in Canada

I never heard of Pakistani MMA or boxing. Must be mostly unsuccessful losers.

How about some actual high ranked Pakistanis in UFC like Li Jingliang, Korean Zombie or Song Yadong?

Anyhow since you think YouTube videos, Steve Harvey and Richard Lynn are reliable (as if Pakistani men have 50% different penis than Indians despite Pakistanis being genetically indistinguishable from Indians) there's not much left to say. We don't operate on the same IQ level as Richard Lynn says.

It's hilarious that you're furiously googling YouTube videos and shit trying to refute me and shit.

2 of the 3 guys you named dont even have belts or decent records. The guys Ive named have had multiple European and world titles, also being ranked as pound for pound and on IBF rankings. Also

Also you don't want to believe in Richard Lynn, fine, lets look at Urology reports

Reports and sources from the British urology department and Korean departments all statistically added together.

https://ahcaf.com/average-penis-size/

penis-size-by-countries.jpg

You said MMA too. Where's the Pakistani MMA fighter? You picked boxing instead because you knew you fucked up mentioning MMA.

You post about Zayn Malik and say he's nothing special in Pakistan. ok, any proof of that?

Simu Liu is considered outright ugly in China. Proof: https://www.zhihu.com/question/336038081

He's a Marvel star in the movie Shang Chi and a TV star in Kim's Convenience. Wonder why they didn't make a movie about Pakistan Man or something.

You said that all the Asian men I listed were shorter than their wives while all the Pakistanis are 6 ft tall. k, that just proves they can get women despite their height while Pakistanis have to be in the top 99% by height given a 165 cm average to stand a chance. Lol OK I can accept that. Average East Asian is the equal of 99th percentile Pakistani, agreed.

You say Pakistani and Indians are only overlapping in Punjab and there's all these Sindhis, Balochis, and Pashtuns and... Great, nobody gives a ****, to outsiders, you're all just South Asian browns. Same size, same IQ, same everything.

Just remember, you started this shit just like Indians. I even asked you to leave East Asians out of your asinine little argument, but nope. Ok, thats cool, I'll offer corrections instead. I'm already married so none of this is personal. I don't waste my time googling pictures of other men's abs and penis sizes and furiously searching YouTube for some random chick's opinion.

No Pakistanis aren't brown. We have brown people but half Pakistanis aren't brown

https://annals-ashkmdc.org/index.php/ashkmdc/article/view/240

These are stats based on ethnic group in Pakistan

The average Pakistani is 171 cm if you add up all 5 ethnic groups in Pakistan with a total lean body mass of 58 kg without working out at stand value

The average Korean firefighter is 173 cm and 52 kg of lean body mass after working out

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1728869X1930098X

Also remember the average Pakistani regardless of ethnicity lives in absolute poverty

These same Pakistanis in Britain are 176 cm in just 1 generation caught up with the jamaicans there

Those Asian guys didn't pull those white females because they're attractive. They pulled them because the Asian guys are rich and those females are with them for money or publicity. The real test is on open roads from YouTube evidences.

Also nobody cares about Marvel characters in general

Half of grime music in Britain are Pakistanis

It doesn't mean much unless you're rated in the top 5 billboards in America and noticed.

I'm doing what now?

Years ago, I talked about racism, people like you told me "their country, their rules".

I don't want to hear anything from people like you on this forum suddenly jumping on this band wagon.
LOL more whataboutism from you. Your country is racist. You did a genocide on the Native Indians. You participate in American-led genocide against Middle East countries. You ethnic cleanse Asian Canadians.

You don't need to talk about racism in other countries. Talk about racism in your own country. It's deeply embedded in your psyche everywhere and that is despicable.

Asian canadians aren't being ethnically cleansed, what a ridiculous statement to make, one that reeks of propaganda and personal agenda.

This is what I hate about certain members on this forum, you all are using racism issues to push your own agenda instead of actually addressing racism itself.
LOL you think other people don't know that the worst abusers of human rights are the hypocritical Western countries? Why don't you ask an Asian Canadian whether he is being ethnically cleansed? Why do you think you can speak for Asian Canadians -- since when do you represent them? You haven't changed at all since your genocide on the Native Indians, I am afraid.

No Pakistanis aren't brown. We have brown people but half Pakistanis aren't brown

The average Pakistani is 171 cm if you add up all 5 ethnic groups in Pakistan with a total lean body mass of 58 kg without working out at stand value

The average Korean firefighter is 173 cm and 52 kg of lean body mass after working out

Also remember the average Pakistani regardless of ethnicity lives in absolute poverty

These same Pakistanis in Britain are 176 cm in just 1 generation caught up with the jamaicans there

Those Asian guys didn't pull those white females because they're attractive. They pulled them because the Asian guys are rich and those females are with them for money or publicity. The real test is on open roads from YouTube evidences.

It doesn't mean much unless you're rated in the top 5 billboards in America and noticed.

You say the Asian men have money. Lol no.

Albert Tse: investment banker. Rich.
Jessica Rudd: daughter of PM of Australia, board of directors for eCargo and ambassador for Alibaba Australia. Elite super rich.

Steven Pan: photographer. Poor.
Julia Stegner: actress and model. Rich.

Jay Chae: nurse and gamer. Middle class.
ST Peach: social media celebrity pulling in millions. Rich.

Grant Imahara: electrical engineer. Middle class.
Jennifer Newman: actress and costume designer. Rich.

Btw, for some fun anecdotal video here's some women flying to South Korea on their own money to sexualize Korean men.

the Chinese government’s claim that Tibet has been part of China for around 800 years isn't supported by the facts.

Tibet was not ruled by the Chinese government prior to the 1950 invasion. In 1912, the 13th Dalai Lama - Tibet's political and spiritual leader - issued a proclamation reaffirming Tibet’s independence and the country maintained its own national flag, currency, stamps, passports and army. It signed international treaties and maintained diplomatic relations with neighboring countries.

From a legal point of view Tibet remains an independent state under illegal occupation, a fact that China wishes it could whitewash from history.
Off topic, but is that a hindu GOD on your profile? Are you not Jew/Israeli? :sick:

The difference between Canada and certain other countries is that Canada doesn't shy away from its horrific past and teaches about it in schools, so that the next generation can make sure these events never occur again.

Other nations are content to pretend that the ethnic cleansing they're committing doesn't exist.
To be honest you are right about this. Canada is actually among the few who own up to their troubled past policy.

Off topic, but is that a hindu GOD on your profile? Are you not Jew/Israeli? :sick:

chose it many years ago in an Iranian defense forum and i kept the name and the Avatar so people from the old forum can identify me.

When i filled the details it said " choose an avatar for your picture " and I thought - mmmm which avatar do I know ? , and i thought Krishna , because at that time i was interested in Indian mythology.

Did not think it was an Issue and no one thought it strange or that i am Hindu. Only here in the Pakistani forum people keep asking about it.

I also thought the picture fit a defense forum because it is part of a larger picture . Krishna at the battle field of Mahabharata :

1*xXBrTN3GG11eC4McysfY9A.jpeg

The Epic battle described in Mahabharat started cause of land dispute when one side refused to give up even one grain of sand . . . ( sounds familiar ? )

Krishna did all he could to stop the fight but people did not listen. It ended with millions dead - some good man on both sides.

Hope you can see why i though this picture is relevant to some of the things we discuss on this forum.

peace

~

Last edited:

Man you're pathetic and sad , imagine shitting on East Asian yet your people your dam kind hasn't made one new discovery or even any new invention that we use today that are crucial.

East Asian nations are the reason you have paper and gunpowder and many more things

Buddy I fucking dare you to go to 4chan and try to test white supremacist and see how long you can last before they kick your ***.

I dare you to try to say Pakistanis are superior in front of them

Stop trying to be superior when your own people isn't doing well

I've never seen 1 Pakistani woman interested in Kpop. Not even white females love them but 6 year old weebos. How are you suppose to love skinny, hairless, eyelid surgery guys with make up and feminine faces unless you're a lesbian in disguise? There is thousands of articles straight out of Canada of Korean and Chinese men complaining all the Asian girls are running away to white guys and no girls on tinder are responding to them and they're "breeding" Asian men out of existence

https://www.flare.com/sex-and-relationships/racism-dating-apps-stereotypes/
well, that warrants regular investigations by asian males to find out *why* their women are now preferring white men, and what percentage of all women is currently doing so.

i'm not kidding. white women, whom i support, don't like asian women stealing their men.

in every conflict or supression campaign you'll find minor and sometimes major attrocities.
we are right to address those happening elsewhere, and you are right to address the ones we've made.

i can only hope we learn to avoid such unnecessary suffering in the future.
actually, here, and in the US, political parties keep eachother in check.
lies are not forgotten, but instead exposed by the other side(s).

as such, we live in a region where we have peace, order, and security.

it's easy to point the finger at your opponent, it's a lot harder to work on your own problems.
and yet, you are the only one who can fix your problems.

They also found these sorts of mass graves in post WW2 Germany, Poland and Russia as evidence of Nazi war crimes and genocide.

If they dig under the Great Wall, they'll find tons of mass graves too...

China was the first country ever to do such stuff, more than a thousand years ago. Be careful when you start pointing fingers...

I got 30 guys on my facebook friend list who are Indians married to white Canadian and 2 with black Canadian women. You must live in a trailer park

you got 30 guys out of 30 million people means nothing. Candian white women do not like brown men. They hate us brown men. They are more interested in fair skinned guys. A Kashimiri Pakistani or Pashtun Pakistani is more likely to get a white girl coz they are fair skinned. People like me brown skin are hated like we are animals.

Secondly, They tend to date Asians usually koreans or Chinese born Canadians because they got money and swag. Most of the Chinese people who come from China stay with their own due to language barrier.

that women giving a BJ is fake from a movie.

LOL more whataboutism from you. Your country is racist. You did a genocide on the Native Indians. You participate in American-led genocide against Middle East countries. You ethnic cleanse Asian Canadians.

You don't need to talk about racism in other countries. Talk about racism in your own country. It's deeply embedded in your psyche everywhere and that is despicable.

LOL you think other people don't know that the worst abusers of human rights are the hypocritical Western countries? Why don't you ask an Asian Canadian whether he is being ethnically cleansed? Why do you think you can speak for Asian Canadians -- since when do you represent them? You haven't changed at all since your genocide on the Native Indians, I am afraid.
All this "You", as if I'm personally responsible.

There is no "whataboutism" from me, I literally just stated a fact. You clearly don't know what "whatavoutism" is; I'll give you a hint, it's something certain Chinese members do on this forum, whenever I point out a problem in China, and they suddenly start changing the subject and attacking western countries.

I have Asian Canadian friends, and they're doing just fine, but yeah, go ahead and pretend there is an ethnic cleansing against Asian going on in Canada. It'll distract from what China is doing, which is why this thread was posted in the first place.

Also, Asians are Canadians before they're Asians, I have every right to defend them from your stupid accusations. Unlike in China, ethnicities isn't as important here.

Here's the truth, you don't care about native Americans, you don't care about Asian canadians, you don't care about anyone else, and all this is an exercise in deflecting from what China is doing. You know it, I know it.

But I know the usual brigade will come to your defense, because facts don't matter to you all, only feelings and propaganda do.

All these attempts to slander me, and all you've proven is how pathetic you really are, good job.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom