What's new

Remembering Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah: 9th July

SEOminati

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
292925875_6316400168387561_238174979862356328_n.jpg

All of the national leader were unhappy with cleanshaves munafiq ruling the nation..nobody died happy with this real estate of a nation. Pakistani are the only ppl who have never given any value to their well wisher . Be it chaudary rahmat ali , fatima jinnah or abdul qadeer khan (no cleanshave begairat politician went to his funeral and that include generals. ...they were all treated shit by cleanshave mullah haters while all religious folk and mullah admire these ppl from core of their heart.

All of the national leader were unhappy with cleanshaves munafiq ruling the nation..nobody died happy with this real estate of a nation. Pakistani are the only ppl who have never given any value to their well wisher . Be it chaudary rahmat ali , fatima jinnah or abdul qadeer khan (no cleanshave begairat politician went to his funeral and that include generals. ...they were all treated shit by cleanshave mullah haters while all religious folk and mullah admire these ppl from core of their heart.
JI is the only relgious party that I can see myself voting for , they have done Thier fair share of retarted things but still, they're smart and capable of running a country

You want me to take TLP sar tan se juda gang and maulana deisal seriously? C'mon
But pakistan needs true democracy or else relgious parties have no chance here, also people generally don't like relgious parties in government

The neutrals and the ideology of Pakistan are not compatible, perhaps it is time for accountability they already disremembered Pakistan in 1971, in stead of giving them decorated medals without any worthwhile accomplishments, maybe honoring them with the rope would be the appropriate gift for their treachery, it may promote meritocracy and Mir Jafars are far less likely to respawn again. These grade 22 civil servants should know their place..

The neutrals and the ideology of Pakistan are not compatible, perhaps it is time for accountability they already disremembered Pakistan in 1971, in stead of giving them decorated medals without any worthwhile accomplishments, maybe honoring them with the rope would be the appropriate gift for their treachery, it may promote meritocracy and Mir Jafars are far less likely to respawn again. These grade 22 civil servants should know their place..
They love Batman culture and will do anything to protect it.

JI is the only relgious party that I can see myself voting for , they have done Thier fair share of retarted things but still, they're smart and capable of running a country

You want me to take TLP sar tan se juda gang and maulana deisal seriously? C'mon
But pakistan needs true democracy or else relgious parties have no chance here, also people generally don't like relgious parties in government
There is ijma(consensus) on death sentence for blasphemy ,nothing wrong with that when some party want that sentence to be reaffirmed in a society where cleanshave and their liberal anti religious mindset is daily being propagated.

There is no way this system will let religious ppl come to power , even now channals are banned to broadcast jalsas of tlp . They are not allowed to even present their views on mainstream media and their votes are being stolen in by election and even some journalist who are honest agree to that .. tlp will be biggest if not the 2nd biggest party in Punjab and in sindh possibly if there are free and fair election . All these waderas ,chaudaries,sardars are chicken before mullahs and they are going to do their best to rig the election. Pakistans problem can only be solved by mullahs because mullah generally cant be bought , they are true to their principels and ideology... and that is something which most cleanshave western educated elite lack who are flexible aka munafiq .. one of the reason you have lotas in political parties ..

Its really shameful to know most of not all pakistani heros died unhappy with the nation and its ppl or in exile.

Last edited:
We did so wrong with her. It hurts a lot when you read the history but she was not the Quaid-a-Azam in the end.

I wonder what would have happened if Quaid-e-Azam was alive until 1970s. We would have surely tainted his reputation and exiled him long time ago.

We did so wrong with her. It hurts a lot when you read the history but she was not the Quaid-a-Azam in the end.

I wonder what would have happened if Quaid-e-Azam was alive until 1970s. We would have surely tainted his reputation and exiled him long time ago.
shekh mujeeb or gandhi ki death dekh lo

Sad we treated her badly. She helped Qaid throughout the journey, she helped create Pakistan and then a general, a remnant of royal Pakistan army, british offspring, comes and balmes her as a traitor. I am happy that atleast the nation has woken up to the reality of our colonial remnant army.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom