What's new

SATEB (ساتب) Iran's first laser weapon

Iran stands leaps ahead in H-Index and Citations in specific STEM publishing than the majority of Islamic countries.

Rankings in the world (2020-2022):

6 in Molecular Physics and Optics (Highest in Islamic countries as per citations)

14 in Physics (Highest in Islamic countries as per citations)
https://www.scimagojr.com/countryrank.php?area=3100&year=2020&order=ci&ord=desc

11 in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Highest in Islamic countries as per citations)

People could not believe it when we went to LEO orbit or unveiled our flying wings UCAVs which are now entering Israeli airspace as a new normal.
Another great achievement, congrats!

View attachment 823519
I don't think you need more proof for Turkish superiority in UAV field.

Showing concept mockups standing on welded frames does not make one's tech "superior" otherwise by the same logic 15 countries of this world are already on par with US tech for they are all operating 5th generation aircraft including 4-5 Islamic countries who have shown 5th generation combat plane concepts or mockups including Iran and Turkey, Indonesia.

Turkish UCAV tech is by no means "superior" to the Iranian UCAV. A pound of pound comparison will tell you that both of our UCAVs have seen battle and scored victories, our ambitions are different though. Their Bayraktar TB2 has seen combat in Armenia, Ukraine. Our Mohajer-6 (exported), Shahid-129 have seen combat in Syria, Iraq, Ethiopia. Shahid Saegheh (181) has intruded into Israeli airspace twice for quite a distance and was called very advanced by an Israeli General/Official. Our loitering Swarm Shahed-136 hit Bullseye on Saudi Aramco facilities.

You want stat to stat comparison, we can do that in another thread some other time but please do not post irrelevant stuff in an unrelated thread.

I heard it can burn a hole straight through an A4 piece of paper and pop a balloon. Is that true?

@waz

Another great achievement, congrats!

Thank you.

Last edited:
Showing concept mockups standing on welded frames does not make one's tech "superior" otherwise by the same logic 15 countries of this world are already on par with US tech for they are all operating 5th generation aircraft including 4-5 Islamic countries who have shown 5th generation combat plane concepts or mockups including Iran and Turkey, Indonesia.

Turkish UCAV tech is by no means "superior" to the Iranian UCAV. A pound of pound comparison will tell you that both of our UCAVs have seen battle and scored victories, our ambitions are different though. Their Bayraktar TB2 has seen combat in Armenia, Ukraine. Our Mohajer-6 (exported), Shahid-129 have seen combat in Syria, Iraq, Ethiopia. Shahid Saegheh (181) has intruded into Israeli airspace twice for quite a distance and was called very advanced by an Israeli General/Official. Our loitering Swarm Shahed-136 hit Bullseye on Saudi Aramco facilities.

You want stat to stat comparison, we can do that in another thread some other time but please do not post irrelevant stuff in an unrelated thread.
I already said that discussion on this matter will be a time wasting thing for me as I am not Turk and this is not related to my country.

I have already apologized to @Muhammad45
for starting this discussion.plz read all relevent posts before replying.

Knowledge of design and production of laser defense systems is one of the important achievements that have been achieved in recent years by the defense industry of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Our country's defenses are set against hostile targets.
View attachment 823415
It was the first time in September 2009 that the then CEO of the Electronic Industries Organization of Iran (Sairan) announced that our country had acquired the knowledge to design and manufacture defense laser weapons and deploy them in critical areas of the country to protect these areas and said: "Good achievements in killing We had it all made domestically, for example it's common in the world to make radar-evading warplanes out of composite layers to be both radar-proof, lightweight, and to help keep them flying in the air. This composite body is vulnerable to high power lasers and we can use these lasers to destroy them.
View attachment 823416
"Sateb" laser weapon system is the name of the achievement and product of our country's defense industry in the field of laser weapons, which today is responsible for protecting and guarding the sensitive and vital places of the country. The advantage of using such systems is their high speed against air targets such as drones and cruise missiles, because in these weapons, the projectile, which is a laser beam, moves at the speed of light, and also as long as there is a flow of energy, this firing continues.

Iranians what beautiful people you are. Entire world is standing against you. Yet you dare to dream and dare to bring those dreams to life.

Alas I wish the seed evil shaytaan and Zionists have sowed between us was never there. The seed I mention is Nationalism. Thinking one is superior than another. Imagine if Turk, Arab and Persian ally together.

We might get to see Iranian laser weapons on TFX. This way.

Imagine how much oil UAE, KSA and Iran alone have. Enough to blow those who threaten us by saying "We will bomb you back to stone age". We could blow them back to stone age. I mean people who can't even clean themselves properly after using the toilet. Do belong in stone age 🤣.

This is the worst nightmare for the goras.

Even though we have different sects. I wish we became one body again. Like Prophet alai salam said in his hadis.

Iranians what beautiful people you are. Entire world is standing against you. Yet you dare to dream and dare to bring those dreams to life.

Alas I wish the seed evil shaytaan and Zionists have sowed between us was never there. The seed I mention is Nationalism. Thinking one is superior than another. Imagine if Turk, Arab and Persian ally together.

We might get to see Iranian laser weapons on TFX. This way.

Imagine how much oil UAE, KSA and Iran alone have. Enough to blow those who threaten us by saying "We will bomb you back to stone age". We could blow them back to stone age. I mean people who can't even clean themselves properly after using the toilet. Do belong in stone age 🤣.

This is the worst nightmare for the goras.

Even though we have different sects. I wish we became one body again. Like Prophet alai salam said in his hadis.

tears-of-joy-tears.gif

Loyal Wingman UAVs and Turkish MIUS type UAVs are going to be game changer and fatal for air defence systems.

Quantum radar is the next evolution in radar vs aircraft warfare.

Do some research on it, very early stages. But quantum radar has ground breaking potential vs traditional wave based radar (binary) .

In the Aramco attacks, multiple Iranian drones flew from Yemen into the heart of Saudi Arabia, evading multiple radar systems along the way. The site itself was protected by half a dozen Patriot PAC-2 and PAC-3 (the latest variant) systems. They all failed to shoot down the drones which hit their targets with pin point accuracy. They took out half of Saudi Arabia's oil inventory at the time. Turkish drones have never been able to do something so impressive.

abqaiq.jpg

abqaiq2.jpg

Do some research on it, very early stages
I don't know much about technical details of Quantum radars but what I read about Q.Rs on online research papers,this field is quite new.And it has very long way to go.Range will be highly limiting factor for these radars as Q.Rs don't give handsome range that can be viable for military use.

But even if Q.R technology defeated Stealth some new technology will come.keep in mind that stealthness is now quite an old technology and world is still not fully aware of level of stealth technology used in American existing 5th gen and upcoming sixth generation fighters.

Also keep in mind that US top of line companies are still designing and developing stealth UCAVs and Missiles despite having knowledge of advancements in Quantum radars technologies.
So they know that Q.R technology will not bring anything game changer against stealth technology in foreseeable future.
These are private companies and they don't spend money on any technology that have no future.

View attachment 823519
I don't think you need more proof for Turkish superiority in UAV field.
I don't mean to be rude but a non-completed project is not really an indication of much. If that was the case, Iran would be a 5th Gen. Aircraft manufacturer. It needs to be completed, useful and producible, in numbers. It's not clear if they will be able to source the parts, for example, the engines many not be available anymore with the conflict in Ukraine.

The biggest problem, whether tanks or aircraft, are engines and the parts for it

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom