What's new

Something about BD Section

ebr77

Reaction score
Today I was scrolling in BD section. It is filled with political news, economic news, Indian news, very less defence stuff. Here's the thing, there are separate sticky thread for those. Please refrain from making new thread. I understand everything you post here is important. But please follow some rules & guidelines.

Criticism is welcome from Bangladeshi members and MODs.

Today I was scrolling in BD section. It is filled with political news, economic news, Indian news, very less defence stuff. Here's the thing, there are separate sticky thread for those. Please refrain from making new thread. I understand everything you post here is important. But please follow some rules & guidelines.

Criticism is welcome from Bangladeshi members and MODs.

Very true. Look at the bangladesh defense threads, it only runs 5 pages average. Threads involving india runs 10-12 pages average. Threads involving religion/race/toilets/poverty runs 20+ pages average.

There are quite a lot of defence threads, but nobody comments on them much. I think asim needs to go on a power trip again

Threads involving India are almost always exclusively made by our bangladeshi brethren.

We also need to consider the fact that BD does not have significant military muscle or regular updates to merit a thread.

If this forum were exclusively "defense technology oriented", i would recommend scrapping the BD section.

Captain_planet- bhai you are one of the major contributor. Can I please request you to put updates in specific thread ans start the trend . So that you know , one advantage will be, trolling will be limited to specific stuff.

Avishek bhai -- here are some people that can update BD military section at regular interval genuinely. If I do it, honestly it will be like copy-paste, so that's why I never do it except what I know of.

But this India thingy --just sorta fell of a trend in Bangladesh section I think & honestly some guys from India made it worse.

Threads involving India are almost always exclusively made by our bangladeshi brethren.

We also need to consider the fact that BD does not have significant military muscle or regular updates to merit a thread.

If this forum were exclusively "defense technology oriented", i would recommend scrapping the BD section.

sure what ever you say wise guy. Now get off our turf please. Thanks and bye.

second that.. if for a non existent military like BD we can have defense setion so we can have for maldives and seychelles and nigeria..

I humbly agree to that. There is not much news regarding BD defence. :P

there should be separate troll thread and a thread where hindutvas and jamatis can sling as much mud as they want at each other :hitwall:

and the rest of the thread will be for people that actually have something CONSTRUCTIVE to say ,

Go trough the Post Of Bangldeshi Cheer Leaders on PDF and see how constructive they post...Apparently, Bangladeshi Cheer Leaders should be Banned from Posting on Indian Threads..............:blah::wave:

there should be separate troll thread and a thread where hindutvas and jamatis can sling as much mud as they want at each other :hitwall:

and the rest of the thread will be for people that actually have something CONSTRUCTIVE to say ,
Contradiction much ? Most BD members love to troll this other side of the fence, the rest claim to be innocent/naive & throw the blame on us :angel:

Contradiction much ? Most BD members love to troll this other side of the fence, the rest claim to be innocent/naive & throw the blame on us :angel:

what contradiction

separate thread for trolls
separate thread for hindutvas+ jamatis
separate thread for people capable of constructive discussions in terms of bd defence related and strategic issue

please not everything is indian drama that u have to see contradiction, conspiracies, etc etc:P

Go trough the Post Of Bangldeshi Cheer Leaders on PDF and see how constructive they post...Apparently, Bangladeshi Cheer Leaders should be Banned from Posting on Indian Threads..............:blah::wave:

what ever understand the point i made.

and speaking of bd cheerleaders , the indians have those as well . :)

ban both

what contradiction

separate thread for trolls
separate thread for hindutvas+ jamatis
separate thread for people capable of constructive discussions in terms of bd defence related and strategic issue

please not everything is indian drama that u have to see contradiction, conspiracies, etc etc:P

what ever understand the point i made.

and speaking of bd cheerleaders , the indians have those as well . :)

ban both

Bangldeshi's can Rant on PDF Only......They are Offical Cheer Leaders of PDF.....I am not afraid of Getting Banned.......................You People Piss on Other Threads, when other retaliates you, Piss in your Pants..........

In One Thread I Quoted Pakistani's as Joker, I got Infraction....Why the F**** Mod's don't Ban Members with Pakistani Flags, Bangladeshi Cheer Leaders & Few Chinese Members, Who Address as Internet Hindu. Evil Yindoos, Slaves, etc etc Etc etc, why can't we address Pakistani's As Internet Terrorist/Mujhadeen's... Bheekari etc etc as they always beg from US and other Countries...Back Stabbers.

9 out of 10 threads on Bangladesh section is related to India.

Bangldeshi's can Rant on PDF Only......They are Offical Cheer Leaders of PDF.....I am not afraid of Getting Banned.......................You People Piss on Other Threads, when other retaliates you, Piss in your Pants..........

.[/B]

sorry i never pissed in my pants and gave fitting reply to your trolls and those that are actually capable of discussing things in a meaning full way

and i am sure the bangladeshi's who did piss in their pants, did not asked you to cheack their pants

Leave it as it is please, I need my daily dose of laughter. There is nothing like it on the whole of the internet!!!

second that.. if for a non existent military like BD we can have defense setion so we can have for maldives and seychelles and nigeria..

seriously we should scrap this section. Barring few sensible ones, even the most "rational" ones are worst than out of mind pakistani trollers !!!

And you're being rational? :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom