What's new

Taliban's Islamic emirate is based in Quetta & Pakistani fighters fight alongside : Afrasiab Khattak

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

In this edition of #ThePrintUninterrupted, ThePrint's Senior Consulting Editor Jyoti Malhotra spoke to former Pakistani Senator from the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province, both intellectual and Pashtun as well as a human rights activist, on the upheaval in Afghanistan, who is the Taliban and why Pakistan continues to host them in sanctuaries in Quetta, Miranshah and Peshawar.

I didn't wanted to post this traitor's interview but posting it to raise the question for how long Pakistan plans to tolerate these snakes. Like seriously is there any limit to we tolerating snakes like him and Mohsin Dawar and Ali Wazir ? For how long ?

1629884863288.png

We really need a law by which our citizens must need a NOC before talking to the foreign media. Its free for all and for the brown stuffed dollars envelopes, blatantly taunting Pakistan. Its bringing a bad name to Pakistan over the world and are used by the Indian media for their agenda. Put an end to this war on our country.

In this edition of #ThePrintUninterrupted, ThePrint's Senior Consulting Editor Jyoti Malhotra spoke to former Pakistani Senator from the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province, both intellectual and Pashtun as well as a human rights activist, on the upheaval in Afghanistan, who is the Taliban and why Pakistan continues to host them in sanctuaries in Quetta, Miranshah and Peshawar.

I didn't wanted to post this traitor's interview but posting it to raise the question for how long Pakistan plans to tolerate these snakes. Like seriously is there any limit to we tolerating snakes like him and Mohsin Dawar and Ali Wazir ? For how long ?

We will tolerate them until they destroy our country. I am envious of countries like Iran who hunt down their traitors and kill them like rabid dogs.

Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader and the Clingon federation are also Pakistanis who fight alongside the Taliban............ :disagree:

Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader and the Clingon federation are also Pakistanis who fight alongside the Taliban............ :disagree:

Let me add some more, the Dothrakis lead by Khalessi, the Vikings lead by Ragnar Lodbrok, the Huns lead by Attila, the Dwarfs and Elves lead by Gandalf, the Kayis lead by Ertugrul, the Scots lead by William Wallace, the Roman legion lead by General Maximus Decimus Meridius, the Spartans lead by King Leonides, the Myrmidons lead by Achilles, the Apache lead by Geronimo and finally the Asgradians lead by Thor are all actually Pakistanis fighting besides the Taliban.

Hope i didn't forget anyone.

Let me add some more, the Dothrakis lead by Khalessi, the Vikings lead by Ragnar Lodbrok, the Huns lead by Attila, the Dwarfs and Elves lead by Gandalf, the Kayis lead by Ertugrul, the Scots lead by William Wallace, the Roman legion lead by General Maximus Decimus Meridius, the Spartans lead by King Leonides, the Myrmidons lead by Achilles, the Apache lead by Geronimo and finally the Asgradians lead by Thor are all actually Pakistanis fighting besides the Taliban.

Hope i didn't forget anyone.

Imad, how could you? You forget to mention that the Smurfs and the Gummi bears are Pakistanis fighting with the Taliban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........that is a HUGE blunder and highly offensive!!!!!!!!!!........:o::o::o::o::o::o::o:

proof? doogling doval ajit.

The indians claimed that the americans would NEVER EVER leave afghanistan and that the Taliban would NEVER EVER come to power in Afghanistan..........obviously that all came true.......... :disagree:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom