What's new

The big Middle East Football - thread

I was happy when Galatasaray eliminated Juventus (club I do not like) but the team I prefer to win the league each year is Besiktas although I do not follow Turkish football.

:D

Are there any particular resasons ???

The IPL coaches demanded some their players back to the clubs, so Iran U22 will be without key players and will play with a very depleted squad. And the U22 coach Mansourian resigned couple of days ago.
So Iran will not do great in this tournament, especially since we are grouped with Japan and Australia.

so i guess the only thing we can discuss in ME section without going crazy is football :D
Are you sure? :D

Turkey is better than Iran.

troll-typing-by-feet-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just joking, Turkey sucks atm. :(

then iran, which has the fist place in fifa ranking in asia now , will also suck in every aspect in EU !!

youre comparing turkey to the best teams in the world (well of course after lat. america :lol: )
Thats the only way to become better, you must allways compare yourself with the best.

yes i love italian football too i am a big fan of A del piero maybe he was the reason i like juve i like AC milan too fiorntina and roma are good too the only team i dont like in italia is inter
I love Zidan and Egyptian Football team. Specially El Hadary the fat goalie.:lol:

Thats the only way to become better, you must allways compare yourself with the best.
Sign Guus Hidicks again please.

@flammer_84

What abt Romania?
After Gunea, Mutu, Elie, Chevu, Popov, Hadgi........do u have new players too?

Last edited:
The AFC-cup for u-22:

Iraq vs Saudi Arabia.

Kuwait-Australia .

Japan-Iran.

Im more for the NT matches but its nice to see whats the future talents have to offer.

Watched the Iran-Japan game this morning, what a crazy match. Possession was 66-33 for Iran and Japan was reduced to counter attacking football. As usual though, our piss poor defense cost us the full 3 points. Iran plays Australia next and I'm pretty sure we're gonna win.

This is a bit of surprise considering how the u-22 team just fell apart last month. Mansourian quit as coach, all the clubs refused to release their players etc... Japan looked like a second rate team against our B side.

btw, all the games are being shown live and on demand on You Tube (AFC's page). Quality is great too.

Im pretty proud of our youngsters, we have solid teams from the u-16 upp to the u-22 team. The only side that are crap at the moment is our NT, talk about irony..

Anyway here is the Iraqi goals against KSA

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom