What's new

The Health and Fitness Thread

I only use em once a week for jump rope.

But now Im planning to transition to bodywieght exercises and then transition into some weight lifting and final goal is to incorporate the 3 into one routine that has all bases covered(stamina, strength, endurance). Also keep jumping and add running as pre/post workout warmups of 15 minutos

So was pondering the need to consume the powder more regularly.

For diet I just eat whatvere mom makes. I.e salan roti/daal chawal/biryani etc u get the point.

But in controlled portions sometimes very little and sometimes alot based on physical activity.

And intermittent fasting both for taqwah and fitness.

Waaiii marrraaaView attachment 565056 View attachment 565057
Ha...ha...aren't you funny :angry:

Let's step outside for a minute....:butcher:

Preach. Jokes aside thank God my family is above these kind of activities. We too good for that shiz

Yeah most of pathans dont take it , its just some old ones maybe or the truck drivers i ve seen .
Again i ve seen ppl from every caste taking it ..

well muscle building is jot a priority just want some good 30 mins a day activity i dont move alot through out the day body stiff hogaye hai beth bety keh! so i am lookig for some light to kedium work out 30 mins a day (cardio + weights)

Forget dumbbells, cardio and equipment .......... Swimming kar bai. You will enjoy it and will get the chance to leave your home.

Forget dumbbells, cardio and equipment .......... Swimming kar bai. You will enjoy it and will get the chance to leave your home.
yes swimming shoro karni hai! insha Allah! i leave home for work bro and my commute is long so when i am back home i dont feel like driving again isliye bas ghar may kuch scene ban jata toh best tha

yes swimming shoro karni hai! insha Allah! i leave home for work bro and my commute is long so when i am back home i dont feel like driving again isliye bas ghar may kuch scene ban jata toh best tha

Gar may kuch nai ho skta bai ........ overcome this barrier that you are tired and once have entered the home the day should end. The other side in this case is really greener, hit any outdoor activity site and within weeks you will feel fresh, energetic and someone with a positive mood. Daro nai bus routine banany ki dair hy phir automatically you will keep it a priority must to do thing before the day ends.

Gar may kuch nai ho skta bai ........ overcome this barrier that you are tired and once have entered the home the day should end. The other side in this case is really greener, hit any outdoor activity site and within weeks you will feel fresh, energetic and someone with a positive mood. Daro nai bus routine banany ki dair hy phir automatically you will keep it a priority must to do thing before the day ends.
true bro!! bas susti ka koi ilaj nai! but ab zarori hogaya hai kuch karna

height 5 11
weoght 87 kg

Shuru kar dy bai ........ agar jaldi budha nai lagna to. 35 max uss k badh reverse gear lag jata hy. Normally a male would reach his muscle maturity when he hits his 40s but in most of the cases people just give up and become obese overweight with a protruding (ugly) tond.

Shuru kar dy bai ........ agar jaldi budha nai lagna to. 35 max uss k badh reverse gear lag jata hy. Normally a male would reach his muscle maturity when he hits his 40s but in most of the cases people just give up and become obese overweight with a protruding (ugly) tond.
bas ajj ill go to aga khan and get info about swimming and tohra light workout at home insha Allah!

true bro!! bas susti ka koi ilaj nai! but ab zarori hogaya hai kuch karna

Do all these exercises at home
and for to control wieght control your diet

images (1).jpeg
images.png

1700b.png
images (4).jpeg
images (3).jpeg
images (2).jpeg

images (5).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom