What's new

The most ugly people according to each country -Indians are ugly!

Get an eye sanitizer and adapt. Maybe AI googles will come to your help in the future.
Don't need it. The only consolation I have is that one day when pajeets truly enter the dating market and finally lose the arranged marriage crutch, they will eventually be bred out of existence because no one will see them as viable dating partners.

Don't need it. The only consolation I have is that one day when pajeets truly enter the dating market and finally lose the arranged marriage crutch, they will eventually be bred out of existence because no one will see them as viable dating partners.
Cool. Self correcting mechanism. Have patience.

not devis, dev-dasis .. earthly hoors, if you will, mein lieber freund, @Hiptullah
I meant devis. It was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, since the woman in her photo obviously looks nothing like a devi.

We uglies will just breed among ourselves then

as they say, majboori ka naam mahatma gandhi

Self correcting mechanism.
All of humanity/society is.. some just list a bit more to one side or the other before finding equilibrium.

idgaf wala paani se ballast tanks full rakhne ka as we sail the rough seas of life.

We uglies will just breed among ourselves then

as they say, majboori ka naam mahatma gandhi
Saar, we aalready breeding among ourselves only. Only little little quantity of Pajeets be getting phair skinned high quality stuff. Pajeet threat too much over estimated I tall you

Last edited:
I find beautiful looking people from all regions of the world.

The concept of beauty as propagated by some in this thread is based mainly on colour of skin is racist to say the least. Some of the most beautiful people have a dark skin colour.

By these d#ck measuring criteria based on skin colour, westerners are the most beautiful and Africans the ugliest? Racist thinking of people who are still 100 years in the past. Slave mindset?

Africans have various degrees of skin tone from almost jet black to light brown. They all look beautiful. Even, Paksiatnis have varying degrees of skin colour when compared from Baloch to Punjab and other areas. It would be nothing less than being retard to call a Baloch beautiful and a Punjabi or other region to be ugly based on skin tone.

Calling a nation as diverse as India to be full of ugly people, shows the insecurity of persons saying so. India has all types of looks from East to West and North to south. Each has its own set of physical beauty with all shades of skin colour and innumerable types of features.

Biggest turds are those who call Indians of one skin tone and colour. These idiots have no idea of what they are saying. Turds they are actually.

Guys, please come out of slave mindset and start seeing inner beauty.
Skin and physique is the 1st thing we see , it's not racist to prefer a particular color or features.

Ok I have traveled a lot so here's my view:
White people have the worst skin tone, and even they say it openly. That's why they r always sun bathing to get tan.

Africans and Mexicans have some of the best skin tones I have personally seen.

Than Comes Iranians in fair colour i met few but were beutiful.
And our east Indian states for very good yellowish skin tone, legs and back. I think because they walk a lot on mountains , girls are really toned.
For dusky, I like Rajasthan girls, they got some beauties.
And for Asians girls - South Korean than Japanese. Rest r almost same.
For South India - kolkata has beutiful girls.
So does sri lanka.
Never been to Arabian countries so no comments.

it's not racist to prefer a particular color or features.
It is racist to club an entire country like India into one skin and feature type.
It is racist to call names based on appearance.
It is also racist to call fair skin beautiful and dark skin ugly.

It is justified to give one’s preference of of looks that one finds attractive but it is racist to declare a country or skin type ugly or beautiful across the board, that few turds have done her including the OP whose motive of creating this thread was one.
This video resurfaces on PDF every few months and few turds gloat over fair skin.

It is racist to club an entire country like India into one skin and feature type.
It is racist to call names based on appearance.
It is also racist to call fair skin beautiful and dark skin ugly.

It is justified to give one’s preference of of looks that one finds attractive but it is racist to declare a country or skin type ugly or beautiful across the board, that few turds have done her including the OP whose motive of creating this thread was one.
This video resurfaces on PDF every few months and few turds gloat over fair skin.

That I agree. I think they don't know that with food and clothes , features also changes in India.

Maybe its true that majority of indians are ugly but man they do have gorgeous girls. I had a gujju gf and she was stunning. The indians in our uni absolutely despised me, an indian frnd told me, aik he fit bandi thi hamare mey aur wo bhi tum le gaye.
Beauty can be anywhere, lately ive found nepali girls being gorgeous.

Chicken McNuggets are kind of ugly, but taste pretty good with sweet and sour or barbecue sauce

These threads are designed only to insult and dehumanise an entire people. It’s hate by any other name.

Shame nonsense like this is tolerated on PDF, there was a time when the thread would be locked and the OP would be banned.

These threads are designed only to insult and dehumanise an entire people. It’s hate by any other name.

Shame nonsense like this is tolerated on PDF, there was a time when the thread would be locked and the OP would be banned.

Agree! Perhaps upper management should start considering recruitment of new new unbiased moderators.

At the very least, it should be considered to bring back title holders being able to hide a post if deemed offensive

Agree! Perhaps upper management should start considering recruitment of new new unbiased moderators.

At the very least, it should be considered to bring back title holders being able to hide a post if deemed offensive
Agreed. The present situation is toxic, it was because of toxicity that I stopped posting on PDF a while ago and it is this same toxicity that I avoid using X/twatter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom