What's new

Three Iranians tortured in Istanbul by Afghan gang

Afghans are wild. So many crimes do by them in Iran (despite of being only 3 million emigrants in Iran)
These bastards are kidnappers... kidnapping people for ransom... sending torture videos to the victims home to extort ransome...

These people are the scum of the region... wherever they go... crime follows.

Pak has hoisted more than quarter of Afghanistans population.. and even today we host around 5 million documented and illegal afghanis...

Much more than Iran... and unfortunately we dont keep em caged like Iran... causing us issues..

Why we are getting a lot of news of Pakistanis and Iranians getting kidnapped for ransom by "Afghans" in Turkey? .......its because Turkey government allows these 'Afghan' gangs (or they are their creation in the first place) and have asked them to target these asylum seekers of Europe plaguing the Turkey......News and some times videos are leaked to discourage Pakistanis, Iranis and others coming to their country.

These Afghans have fucked up our whole country. Taking over the Jobs, Business. Forming up cartels and gangs. Our Lives have turned miserable due to these illiterates by birth.

Enter in Karachi you'll encounter more Afghans than the native Sindhis and Urdu Speakers sadly. Kick their asses and send them back to the country which they always glorify.

Guys we should not malign all afghans on basis of deeds of few criminals.
If a gang is working in Turkey then its responsibility of Turkish govt. to disband them.

Why we are getting a lot of news of Pakistanis and Iranians getting kidnapped for ransom by "Afghans" in Turkey? .......its because Turkey government allows these 'Afghan' gangs (or they are their creation in the first place) and have asked them to target these asylum seekers of Europe plaguing the Turkey......News and some times videos are leaked to discourage Pakistanis, Iranis and others coming to their country.

Think they forgot to tell them to abduct some of the Syrian refugees who number over a million in Turkey. I am sure they're more of a problem than a few thousand Pakistanis and Iranians in Istanbul. Unless the Turkish authorities get their orders from the indian government.........:disagree:

These Afghans have fucked up our whole country. Taking over the Jobs, Business. Forming up cartels and gangs. Our Lives have turned miserable due to these illiterates by birth.

Enter in Karachi you'll encounter more Afghans than the native Sindhis and Urdu Speakers sadly. Kick their asses and send them back to the country which they always glorify.

One think Afghans are world class and unbeatable at is ruining and destroying anything that has a semblance of civilisation, progress and development. They are just as destructive if not more than the blacks are.

Iran has also expelled quite a few. I think the number of Afghans living in Iran has decreased significantly over the years.

That's because the Iranians are intelligent, honest and care about their people and country. Letting millions of Afghans into your country (Like Pakistan has done) is nearly as bad as letting blacks into your nation. Destruction and a massive number of people who can't function in any society that has a semblance of civilisation. Think we should send the Afghans to their best friends in india to live with :azn:

Are you monkeying racist Whites in your UK? .......what are the remarks of racist whites when they came across a brown and short desi like you in the UK?
Brutal :lol:

I have read his posts, he is even more racist than that Markus guy, he literally thinks he is white and Pakistani Punjabis are some kind of master race :lol:

Last edited:
what you except from the people who fucked up their own country .... !?
Bigger powers fucked up their country. Till the 1980s, they were doing very well, better than India and Pakistan. 2 generations of Afghans grew up in war and violence. I have an Afghan friend. He was my roommate in college. He has all sorts of health issues because his mother was pregnant (with him) and under enormous stress when they were forced to flee Afghanistan.

Are you monkeying racist Whites in your UK? .......what are the remarks of racist whites when they came across a brown and short desi like you in the UK?

I could not care less what the whites think. They and their opinions mean nothing to me. I am just concerned with the truth however uncomfortable and un PC that maybe. Look at the evidence not the narrative. If you can explain correctly why and if I am wrong, I will change my opinion. If not, can you?

Bigger powers fucked up their country. Till the 1980s, they were doing very well, better than India and Pakistan. 2 generations of Afghans grew up in war and violence. I have an Afghan friend. He was my roommate in college. He has all sorts of health issues because his mother was pregnant (with him) and under enormous stress when they were forced to flee Afghanistan.

well , if the people weren't stupid , no big power could do this to them ...

Afghans are wild. So many crimes do by them in Iran (despite of being only 3 million emigrants in Iran)

And you are a racist, a disgusting one. Crimes committed by individuals can not and should not be generalized to an entire country.

PS: Those 3 idiots who also trusted a human trafficker should have known better what may come to them. They don't have any sympathy of mine. Despite hundreds of incidents in which human traffickers either steal from refugees or lead them to their certain death in seas, still many don't learn a lesson and trust them again.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom