What's new

Three Pakistani soldiers killed in Indian border firing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering how long it will take for the indian media to come up with a stupid logic to cover their barbaric actions. And walah, like always, its the cover for the militants rabbit out of the hat. Come on guys come up with something new. If the Pakistani soldiers were giving cover to the militants, then one thing would have been confirmed, we would have been rip'ing the indian soldiers. This goes on to show how pathetic the indian mentality and army is.

May your jawans rest in Peace, Ina Lilllah wah ina Illaihi Rajeoon.

Your Shadats will not be wasted.

Many infiltration bids have taken place recently resulting the deaths of scores of terrorists and many indian soldiers too. Such attempts are often provided cover by your border guards, there is no need to act all saintly about it. And in a gun battle there is no rule that only Indians have to die.

And talking of pathetic armies and mindsets, didn't ISPR promise you an inquiry? Wait till they find out, don;t they tell you the complete truth and nothing but the truth always?

I'm not saying that it should be the reason all the time but we can't take chances any more time..

I am not saying that it never happened but that cant just be the reason every time.
why can not you see that there is a brainy work by your Inteligence wing to provoke an attack during the holy month of Eid and calling for your peoples unity via hatred towards INDIA.
all I see is that this is well orchestered and the people of Pakistan are deceived by your own Armed force .

May the brave ones be blessed with Jannat-ul-Firdos, for safeguarding their Nation on this happy occasion, and giving down their lives so that ungrateful people like us can have a great and enjoyable day.

I hope the other's responded back in an action that would have given the murderers a worse loss and run for their lives, like light mortar fires. It keeps on happening, even the BSF fired four mortars near Sialkot a few months ago, which resulted in hours of gun battle. Or maybe they were just getting sarcastic afterall, today is September 1, the day 1965's war got started.

But as usual, the killers gonna get out with ease, and would be cheered from the colleagues.

May the families of brave martyrs be proud of the sacrifice their brave sons gave.

Pakistan Zindabad.

sad incident.The Security forces of both the countries should work together in mutual harmony.These things used to be an almost everyday matter in not too distant past.At least the count has gone down.

Of course the Indian media will give their usual "Pakistan opened fire first, or that they were giving cover to Jihadi terrorists to infiltrate into the LOC". Whereas, Pakistan will deny it & say India opened fire first. Regardless of who's right or wrong, as there isn't really a way of determining it, & how both blame each other; the fact of the matter is that 3 Pakistani soldiers have been killed by Indian cross border firing.

we give RIPs to the dead, but do not wish to cherish the living by provoking and carrying forward the hatred from the past.
So sad and too bad

Indeed it's sad that one jumps on the band wagon while incompetent to comprehend the scenario.

Did you even read the link your country fellow posted. ??

JCO Naib Subedar Gurdayal Singh was killed during the operation.

Indeed it's sad that one jumps on the band wagon while incompetent to comprehend the scenario.

Did you even read the link your country fellow posted. ??
I read the link, and in my post I have wept for all the dead be in Pakistani or Hindustani. read my earlier post on what theory i posted

Sure. but remember it should be in the same coin and manner rather than sending terrorists here...

Yup, those 2000 dug up were all infiltrators. Right. !!

i believe in honouring the fallen souls,whatever be the cause,lets spend a moment in silence

Of course the Indian media will say Pakistan opened fire first, or that they were giving cover to Jihadi terrorists to infiltrate into the LOC. Whereas, Pakistan will deny it & say India opened fire first. Regardless of who's right or wrong, as there isn't really a way of determining it, & how both parties blame each other; the fact of the matter is that 3 Pakistani soldiers have been killed by Indian cross border firing.

Also add one Indian soldier was killed by the militants from cross border in the same area too.

Not to mention so many others who have died over the last two months foiling scores of infiltration attempts from pakistani side.

Yup, those 2000 dug up were all infiltrators. Right. !!
why not there is a good chance that they are infiltrators, look at the number of outfits called as holy army to liberate Kashmir is working out of Pakistan and if you multiply each organization with 200 members affiliated then you get atleast over 5000 to 7000 freedom fighters who when enter our borders are called as terrorist.
so the % of civilians in the 2000 is less than 5% whom died in the cross fire.

Also add one Indian soldier was killed by the militants from cross border in the same area too.

Not to mention so many others who have died over the last two months foiling scores of infiltration attempts from pakistani side.

I distinctly remember reading reports about some perpetrators claiming they were from the Kashmir Valley region (districts of Srinagar), whereas the Indian Army was keen to insist they infiltrated across the LOC from Pakistan into India. Stone pelters (majority of people killed in the Valley region with maximum unrest) are not likely to be trained by the ISI/Pakistan Army.

Guys let not throw mud. It doesnt matter Pakistan or India. When deaths occur its a sad state of affairs. Families and children are involved. Lets have a pray for the departed and who they leave behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom