What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

That would be nice. But I´m afraid that India won´t sell to Vietnam because your government fears Chinese counteraction.

Vietnam and India share Trade and cultural relationship with each other. India and Vietnam strategic friendship is good for Asia.

No mate, If China can arm Pakistan and provide arms why not India. India only returns the favor China did to Indian subcontinent.

Vietnam and India share Trade and cultural relationship with each other. India and Vietnam strategic friendship is good for Asia.

No mate, If China can arm Pakistan and provide arms why not India. India only returns the favor China did to Indian subcontinent.

Yeh! I wish India stands ground and does not back off because China says so and so and it is against this and that. We usually don´t care what others say.

Yeh! I wish India stands ground and does not back off because China says so and so and it is against this and that. We usually don´t care what others say.

India is extensively engaging Vietnam and other south east asian nations with its look east policy. More and more cooperation in the field of trade and defence will be seen in the coming days.

With the cooperation of U S and Vietnam military, what experience does US will share with Vietnam?

Vietnam today are different than the past, of course not everything can change in short period. But for foreign relation, Vietnam building a trusted relationship with other countries throughout out the world. So in the near future Vietnam military will have more options.

With the cooperation of U S and Vietnam military, what experience does US will share with Vietnam?

I see you are new in the forum. Before I respond, can you pls intruduce yourself?

US National Defence University delegation visits Vietnam
Updated : Thu, October 11, 2012,11:21 AM (GMT+0700)

image.jpg

Sen. Lieut. Gen. Nguyen Chi Vinh, Deputy Minister of National Defence.Photo: PANO.

Deputy Defence Minister Senior Lieu. Gen. Nguyen Chi Vinh hosted a reception in Hanoi on October 10 for a visiting delegation from the US National Defence University.

Tthe two sides exchanged views on the issues of mutual concern and agreed that the two armies should further strengthen the defence cooperation in the time to come, especially in solving the consequences of the war, mine clearance, dioxin detoxication and humanitarian activities.

The two armies’ education institutions should boost the cooperation in delegation exchange, personnel training, and teaching and studying experience sharing.

US National Defence University delegation visits Vietnam - Vietnam politics news - TuoiTreNews

Oh, you knew it ,too ?? Yes, your country wanna buy some VN high-speed patrol vessels to upgrade your navy, they're still considering

Sir i thought it was skill program for the PN we want to build our own i think i think my country is trying to mass produce the Jacinto class (former Royal Navy peacock class) since have the blue prints for it. Because we want to copy the process on how your country ship was just done i believe it was done only $10 million (feel free to correct me if am wrong) in short we want to build our own ships with technical assistance from your country i don't know if they went there to buy your ships sir the article i read about it was only mentioning technical and skill assistance on ship repair and shipbuilding by one of your National shipbuilding company i think or is it still part of the Vietnamese Navy?

Sir i thought it was skill program for the PN we want to build our own i think i think my country is trying to mass produce the Jacinto class (former Royal Navy peacock class) since have the blue prints for it. Because we want to copy the process on how your country ship was just done i believe it was done only $10 million (feel free to correct me if am wrong) in short we want to build our own ships with technical assistance from your country i don't know if they went there to buy your ships sir the article i read about it was only mentioning technical and skill assistance on ship repair and shipbuilding by one of your National shipbuilding company i think or is it still part of the Vietnamese Navy?
Base on VN news.
Một số nguồn tin từ Manila cho biết Philippines cũng đang xem xét mua một hạm đội tàu tuần tra trên biển có tốc độ cao do Việt Nam phát triển với sự hỗ trợ công nghệ của Nga.
BAODATVIET.VN | Philippines có ý

----------->
sources from Manila said the Philippines also considers buying a fleet of Vietnam high-speed vessels developed with the support of Russia's technology.
btw: I can't find any clear news about that National shipbuilding company ,bro

thuyenchien_co_l_au.jpg

By 1404, we built 2-floor warships that would allow sailors from both floors of the ships to row the same paddle; hence increasing the speed of the ship during battle. By the late 1700's, we built ships that could pack 66 cannons. By 1830's, we were able to reverse engineer and build our first steam-powered ships. Let's revive our shipbuilding tradition

Gunboat costs ca. US$1 million Unarmed. I think it will take several years before we are capable to mass produce and export to other countries.

stern-3.jpg

Lieutenant General Trung of Vietnam’s National Defense Academy lectures to students and faculty at NDU (2011)- U.S. Army (Jose Velazquez)

photo-bao-trung-565118-5122455120121011181449446.jpg

Senior Lieutenant-General Nguyen Chi Vinh, Deputy Defence Minister, welcomed a delegation from the US National Defence University at the Defence Ministry Headquarters in Hanoi on October 10th 2012

799px-B%E1%BB%99_Qu%E1%BB%91c_ph%C3%B2ng_%28Vi%E1%BB%87t_Nam%29.jpg

Vietnam´s Ministry of Defence (Hanoi)

RoK, Vietnam strengthen national defense cooperation
Thursday, May 17, 2012 (Voice of Vietnam)

Han%20Quoc%20tham%20VN.jpg

Lieutenant General Tran Quang Khue receives Director of Korea National Defense University, Lieutenant General Shim Young Sik

(VOV) – Vietnam always attaches great importance to promoting the relations of solidarity and friendship with the Republic of Korea. This was confirmed by Lieutenant General Tran Quang Khue, Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Vietnam People’s Army, at a reception for the visiting delegation from the Korea National Defense University led by its Director, Lieutenant General Shim Young Sik, in Hanoi yesterday. General Khue spoke highly of effective cooperation in national defense through regular exchange visits and strategic dialogues at deputy minister level.

RoK, Vietnam strengthen national defense cooperation | News - VOV5

800px-Center_for_National_Defence_Education%2C_Vietnam.jpg

Students at Center for National Defence Education, National University Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Back
Top Bottom