What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

it's not you don't, but you can't..again, just saying you need to updated your knowledge on morden special warfare..
the day of this has long gone, I'm out, bye.

PS: Laoshan is the place you really shouldn't talked about though.
Honestly speaking putting jokes aside I think you are one most reasonable posters on this forum by far.
You deserve to be heard.

I like this toast below that reflects many things, so I would like to begin with it:

"We are a school. We here are teachers, and students, and researchers. Many of us are in uniform with obligations to our defense and security establishments, but in the end we are a school with everything that entails—libraries, homework, computers, research, publications, and end-of-term grades. . . . We have this common understanding of the central importance of continuous learning, and that is what we should take as the central motivating force in our institutional relationship."

—Toast in honor of Vietnamese National Defense Academy Commandant General Vo Tien Trung offered by NDU President Vice Admiral Ann E. Rondeau, October 2011, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington, DC.

6220850989_df6fe13682.jpg
I almost got a hear attack, I first thought it's Thatcher back from her grave.

The defense magazine Jane's reported on 15/2, the Vietnamese side has just ordered 12 Aero Vodochody L-39NG jet trainers from the Czech Republic.

The L-39 training aircraft currently used by Vietnam as a training jet is also capable of fighting no less than a light fighter.

1613607131642.png

Vietnam received the third division of missile systems K-300P "Bastion-P"

Some vids

domestic made Stv380 assault rifle for the Infantry
penetrating 20cm concrete

Launch of a landing craft

Inside the biggest factory
Can probably make hundred thousands rifles per year including 25,000 Galil per year

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom