What's new

What was Pakistan's Response to Mian Channu Brahmos Missile Incident on March 9, 2022

Are you actually that fucking retarded to not understand the Mig21 landed on its right, hence why BOTH R73 and R77 on the left are intact compared to the right?
From the MiG-21 debris (crashed site), it clearly shows a burnt-out R-73 on its launcher rail, with its seeker head a few feet ahead, lying near the nose of the MiG-21. Interestingly, the ‘second’ R-73 wasn't visible anywhere in the debris
That caught Ghafoor’s goat and he, with support from the Pakistan Army’s dirty tricks department and some resourceful ‘jugaad’ — tweeted a picture of the so called air-to-air missiles recovered from the MiG-21 crash site, insinuating that — no missile was fired by the MiG-21 — with all being recovered at the site of the wreckage.

From the MiG-21 debris (crashed site), it clearly shows a burnt-out R-73 on its launcher rail, with its seeker head a few feet ahead, lying near the nose of the MiG-21. Interestingly, the ‘second’ R-73 wasn't visible anywhere in the debris
That caught Ghafoor’s goat and he, with support from the Pakistan Army’s dirty tricks department and some resourceful ‘jugaad’ — tweeted a picture of the so called air-to-air missiles recovered from the MiG-21 crash site, insinuating that — no missile was fired by the MiG-21 — with all being recovered at the site of the wreckage.
Wtf? We didnt have the full picture regarding the crash sight. Nothing that you are saying makes sense. If you want to talk about the destroyed R73, then note its thrust vectoring unit still being attached to the missile.

The R77 on the right side is destroyed where as both R73 and R77 on the left are intact. Why? Because the jet landed on its right hand side.

You are literally grasping at straws here

You paid thousands of dollars hoping Christine Fair would blow sunshine up your Saree but instead she rained on your parade.. this after your warlords first tried to pass of the loss of MiG-21 as an accident claiming that Abhinandan ejected from his aircraft after it malfunctioned over India but his parachute drifted into Pakistan but once the videos of wreckage falling in flames on Pakistani side started circulating, the same jokers just to cover the losses cooked up the F-16 story. Asva

Wtf? We didnt have the full picture regarding the crash sight. Nothing that you are saying makes sense. If you want to talk about the destroyed R73, then note its thrust vectoring unit still being attached to the missile.

The R77 on the right side is destroyed where as both R73 and R77 on the left are intact. Why? Because the jet landed on its right hand side.

You are literally grasping at straws here
I'm not allowed to post pics here because I'm a newcomer on this site or else I'd have shown you the pic of the crash site

I'm not allowed to post pics here because I'm a newcomer on this site or else I'd have shown you the pic of the crash site
Holy Sh!t, I just realized that you're a New Member.

So basically, you're Tejas_Spokesperson 2.0 OR Surya1.

Look blowhole - everything you mentioned above has already been brought up by those two retards (in the past) - and we bust those myths over & over.

Since you're 'new' here, and have views about the events of 26th/27th Feb - I highly recommend that you take out the week & checkout:
27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Its only 766 pages. But if you've ever read anything that may resemble a novel, it outta be a walk in the park for you.

Honestly speaking, the first 500 pages will do the job. The rest is just us bragging 'bout how we b!tchslapped ya'll.

However..., if you want to have a feel good moment, I suggest you logon to
***.jpg
. There - the basic rule behind each comment is: We're #1

You paid thousands of dollars hoping Christine Fair would blow sunshine up your Saree...
Gold =
Positive Rating.jpg

Holy Sh!t, I just realized that you're a New Member.

So basically, you're Tejas_Spokesperson 2.0 OR Surya1.

Look blowhole - everything you mentioned above has already been brought up by those two retards (in the past) - and we bust those myths over & over.

Since you're 'new' here, and have views about the events of 26th/27th Feb - I highly recommend that you take out the week & checkout:
27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Its only 766 pages. But if you've ever read anything that may resemble a novel, it outta be a walk in the park for you.

Honestly speaking, the first 500 pages will do the job. The rest is just us bragging 'bout how we b!tchslapped ya'll.

However..., if you want to have a feel good moment, I suggest you logon to View attachment 853232 . There - the basic rule behind each comment is: We're #1

Gold = View attachment 853231
Admissions by Pakistan Army’s ISPR on 27 February:

There was an Indian pilot in Pakistan Army’s custody. There was a second pilot captured, taken to the Pakistan Army Combined Military Hospital (CMH). The second pilot in the CMH later died. In the evening it was confirmed that Abhinandan was now the only Indian pilot in Pakistani custody.No F-16 of the Pakistan Air Force was used in the aerial clash that day, so no question of any being shot down by the IAF

The moot point to observe is that Pakistan had a ‘second pilot in custody’, who later died due to his injuries in the Pakistan Army CMH. When this admission was made, Abhinandan was ‘already’ with the Pakistan Army

Admissions by Pakistan Army’s ISPR on 27 February:

There was an Indian pilot in Pakistan Army’s custody. There was a second pilot captured, taken to the Pakistan Army Combined Military Hospital (CMH). The second pilot in the CMH later died. In the evening it was confirmed that Abhinandan was now the only Indian pilot in Pakistani custody.No F-16 of the Pakistan Air Force was used in the aerial clash that day, so no question of any being shot down by the IAF

The moot point to observe is that Pakistan had a ‘second pilot in custody’, who later died due to his injuries in the Pakistan Army CMH. When this admission was made, Abhinandan was ‘already’ with the Pakistan Army
Miscommunication down the lines

Same miscommunication led to your Mil Mi17 being shot down. You should know all about it

Miscommunication down the lines

Same miscommunication led to your Mil Mi17 being shot down. You should know all about it

This is monumentally atrocious ! A report had to be sent to everyone regarding the response.

Why has the PDF public been sleeping since the incident occurred to ask this Q ?

Oh yes, I forgot :-)

1654995601469.png

That was done to destabilize the Khan govt so naturally the traitors in your midst did nothing and hoped it would trigger a negative public wave at Khan.

You have been regime changed by India by proxy. Right now you are under occupation.

India dropped their nuclear capable Brahmos missile deep inside Pakistan, it was a hot topic for a few days, then it went quiet. What was our response to the supersonic cruise missile that was launched by India and landed 150 Km inside Pakistan?

It was failure of indian army , pakistan's response was very balanced and professional .

11 Tejas Mk1 aircraft are expected to be delivered by March next year with the balance being delivered in 2023-24...

Further, procurement of 83 LCA Mk-1A aircraft with improved capabilities is under progress.

IAF has acquired 24 second-hand Mirage 2000s to bolster its fighter fleet squadron. Out of the 24 fighters, 13 are in complete condition with engine and airframe intact with eight of them (nearly half a squadron) ready to fly after servicing. The remaining 11 fighters are partially complete but with fuel tanks and ejection seats, which will be scavenged to secure parts for IAF’s existing squadrons of the fighter

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom