What's new

Will Iran enter to the war against Israel?

Attributed to the Iranian foreign minister.

'The time for a political solution is running out and the possibility of the war spreading to other fronts is approaching an irreversible stage.'

Notice the word 'irrevesible'.

Iranian soldiers are with syrians and Iraqis and lebanese.
We have built a lot of infrastructure in these countries that we will probably use soon.
Again, did you build tank factory in Lebanon? or Aircraft Factory, how about factory making bomb for fighter/bomber? Tank shell?

As I said, unless your war plan is to have your troop run into battlefield with maybe some small arms, AK or even RPG support, you will need supply for everything I just said above, and even the equipment itself you still need to bring them from Iran to Lebanon or Syria to be able to use them in Israel.......

On the other hand, as I ask before, how many tanks you already have in Lebanon? How many fighter you stationed in Lebanon? How many artillery piece you already have in Lebanon? You still have not answer my question.....

Again, did you build tank factory in Lebanon? or Aircraft Factory, how about factory making bomb for fighter/bomber? Tank shell?

As I said, unless your war plan is to have your troop run into battlefield with maybe some small arms, AK or even RPG support, you will need supply for everything I just said above, and even the equipment itself you still need to bring them from Iran to Lebanon or Syria to be able to use them in Israel.......

On the other hand, as I ask before, how many tanks you already have in Lebanon? How many fighter you stationed in Lebanon? How many artillery piece you already have in Lebanon? You still have not answer my question.....
You will see it in near future.
سامانه+15+خرداد.jpg

Fath_missile.jpg

1. Canada evacuating its citizens from Lebanon,

2. the Kremlin stating that this could become a regional war.

I think that it is about to kick off. Nato is fully behind Israel. This will not be an Arab Israeli war, but a Us/Nato Arab/Islamic war.

Time to head for the bomb shelter.
Nato US and the armies of the world lost in Afghanistan. Never forget that

That's what I said then, you can at most lob missile from anywhere (mostly from Iran) into Israel, which is the same what Hezbollah will do to Israel, so exactly what is the different if Iran enter the war? More missile? Well, considering those missile will end up in Hezbollah hand anyway whether or not Iran enter the war. That make no difference.

The issue here is, you can't fight a war with missile only, that's paying lip service, as that will not remove Israel into existence, not to mention they may actually fly sorties against you. You need to have ground component of any operation in order to win a war, and I am asking you, since you told me to wait and are very certain Iran have "stuff" in Lebanon, how do you plan to resupply and rearm or even deploy those ground asset into Israel?

The key point is Logistics. If Iran/Hizbuallah are involved, then Syria has to be involved fully for logistic purposes. Iraq also will have to provide logistic support. A virtual automatic attack on US bases in Iraq by the PMU; in fact the US might evacuate its bases before any conflict as they have few troops there.

The key point is Logistics. If Iran/Hizbuallah are involved, then Syria has to be involved fully for logistic purposes. Iraq also will have to provide logistic support. A virtual automatic attack on US bases in Iraq by the PMU; in fact the US might evacuate its bases before any conflict as they have few troops there.
Well, first of all, any assumption of attacking US force in Iraq is very dumb move, that bring US DIRECTLY intervening, not on half of Israel, but on behalf of themselves, last time US invaded Iraq for less, and if you are seriously talking about taking US bases in Iraq, I am pretty sure by 4 week after whenever that happened, you will see a full US invasion force, probably with NATO support coming back into Iraq and shut Iran off, they may even go into Iran itself. And this time it will be full NATO unlike last time when they let individual country to sit that out. That is a war you don't want to have.

And lol, why do you think US will leave Iraq? When are they deploying 2 extra CBG with Marine detachment in the area?

And finally, even without Iran attacking US asset in Iraq like you claim, Iraq may not be allowing Iranian to transit thru their territories due to US pressure, and even if they didn't US have listening station in Iraq that can alert Israel on such movement, Israel may actually launch airstrike into Iraq and take those out.

Well, first of all, any assumption of attacking US force in Iraq is very dumb move, that bring US DIRECTLY intervening, not on half of Israel, but on behalf of themselves, last time US invaded Iraq for less, and if you are seriously talking about taking US bases in Iraq, I am pretty sure by 4 week after whenever that happened, you will see a full US invasion force, probably with NATO support coming back into Iraq and shut Iran off, they may even go into Iran itself. And this time it will be full NATO unlike last time when they let individual country to sit that out. That is a war you don't want to have.

And lol, why do you think US will leave Iraq? When are they deploying 2 extra CBG with Marine detachment in the area?

And finally, even without Iran attacking US asset in Iraq like you claim, Iraq may not be allowing Iranian to transit thru their territories due to US pressure, and even if they didn't US have listening station in Iraq that can alert Israel on such movement, Israel may actually launch airstrike into Iraq and take those out.
Where will they invade Iraq from? No, I think a ground invasion of iraq is not on the cards. They are deploying 2 CBG in the area, but not in Iraq.

Either way invading Iraq will require a lot more troops.

Where will they invade Iraq from? No, I think a ground invasion of iraq is not on the cards. They are deploying 2 CBG in the area, but not in Iraq.

Either way invading Iraq will require a lot more troops.
Dude, you were talking about Iran taking out US bases in Iraq

Where do they invade from? Oh, I don't know, how about Attacking US, US invoke Article 5, that mean Turkey have to allow US to use its territories, another point of entry is Kuwait, which have roughly 2 Brigade of infantry now, and then you have Saudi Arabia. Not to mention US have 4 LHA assault group that's ready to go in the area.

And lol, last time we did it with 180,000 troop, that's with half the NATO did not commit and with another war going on along with this one, and if you attack US without US attacking you first, that's NATO article 5 there, entire NATO and major non-NATO allied WILL join the fight, and if we can do it last time with half the NATO asset, what do you think will happen when the entire NATO descend on Iraq?

I mean you seriously think Iran can attack US troop in Iraq and then US will apologise and leave? In fact, if I am Iraqi PM, I would attack Iran if they did attack US base in my territories, it's not pretty the first time around, If I am Iraqi, I wouldn't want to be stuck in the middle with NATO descend on me for something I did not do.

Dude, you were talking about Iran taking out US bases in Iraq
No, the PMU.
Where do they invade from?
Turkey didn't allow the invasion last time. This is a totally different scenario. No Arab country will allow an invasion of Iraq done to assist the Israeli war in Gaza.
And lol, last time we did it with 180,000 troop, that's with half the NATO did not commit and with another war going on along with this one, and if you attack US without US attacking you first, that's NATO article 5 there, entire NATO and major non-NATO allied WILL join the fight, and if we can do it last time with half the NATO asset, what do you think will happen when the entire NATO descend on Iraq?

I mean you seriously think Iran can attack US troop in Iraq and then US will apologise and leave? In fact, if I am Iraqi PM, I would attack Iran if they did attack US base in my territories, it's not pretty the first time around, If I am Iraqi, I wouldn't want to be stuck in the middle with NATO descend on me for something I did not do.
You want to understand Iraqi/ Arab public opinion.

Unless you control the skies, you control nothing.
US did not loose in Afghanistan. For the US the cost of staying in Afghanistan was too high for the value they were extracting. It was a simple calculus on their part. If they wanted to stay they could have for the next 100 years and Afghans could not have defeated them in any decisive battle or win the war.

The same situation will rise in ME. Even if it does break out into a massive event, it will eventually degenerate into a medium intensity insurgency.
In the process the Israelis and the US will destroy local infrastructure, likely assassinate Syrian and Hezbollah leadership. If Iran takes on a too active role they'll hit Iran as well.

What is more important to understand is that this entire episode has nothing to do with Palestinians, Iran or even Israel. The main issue here is the shock of Chinese ingress into ME. With the peace alignment that the Chinese brokered between the Saudi's and the Iranians, it is imperative that the US destroy the genesis of rapprochement between those two parties while at the same time poison the well so that the Chinese are excluded from this region. That is singularly what is at play here.

There is a possibility that this war begins to wrap others into it as well, such as China and Russia. That is the risk, and it seems uncle Sam is willing to take that risk. That is the unknown variable in this all which can change any outcome.

Regardless of what happens, one thing is clear. The US power projection and strength is eroding, and hence we are likely to see more regional wars and conflicts. Countries, systems, and alternative models are all pushing back on the Western system. I also will argue that we are likely to see a major militarization of the west, and a reemergence of what I call Colonialism 2.0.

Last edited:
No, the PMU.

Sure, Russia should attack US with Wagner, that does not give them the pretense to attack the Russia, am I right?

Dude, what do you think we are? Idiots?

Turkey didn't allow the invasion last time. This is a totally different scenario. No Arab country will allow an invasion of Iraq done to assist the Israeli war in Gaza.

Again, last time US cannot invoke article 5, because they are the one attacking Iraq,

What you are describing is Iran attack US bases in Iraq first, US can invoke article 5 as that is defensive action, Turkey have to either comply or leave NATO. Leaving NATO with Iran overly powerful and US out of the region? Sure

Also, remind me what is the result the last time around when US and Coalition invaded Iraq WITHOUT Turkey? Turkey is a nice to have, but it's not a must, you think Turkey will leave NATO with no leverage? Just because they don't want US to help Israel??

You want to understand Iraqi/ Arab public opinion.

And you need to understand Western and NATO opinion, again, you attack US in an offensive operation, US can and most likely WILL invoke Article 5 of NATO charter, it's not about Iraqi or Arab opinion, it's about NATO, as an organisation have rules that's above Iraqi/Arab opinion, above all else opinion, including US or UK or Turkey, again, if you think Iran actively attack US asset in Iraq and US does not do anything but leave the area, then I am not sure which planet you are from because we are possibly not from the same planet. If Iran do what you said they do, US will invoke Article 5, and Iraq have to decide whether or not they want to fight the entire NATO for something they did not do. You are saying sure, why not, Iraq should engage NATO with something they did not do.

As I said, if I am Iraqi PM and if Iran really do attack US base in Iraq, I will go to war with Iran, and play victim myself, I mean I probably would still have a chance to win a war with Iran with NATO help, there are no way Iran and Iraq together will win a war in Iraq. Anyway, bringing in American for this fight with no prospect to win is dumb, no matter whether or not it's Iraq or Iran.

Last edited:
Unless you control the skies, you control nothing.
US did not loose in Afghanistan. For the US the cost of staying in Afghanistan was too high for the value they were extracting. It was a simple calculus on their part. If they wanted to stay they could have for the next 100 years and Afghans could not have defeated them in any decisive battle or win the war.

The same situation will rise in ME. It will break out into a massive event, then degenerate into a medium intensity insurgency.
In the process the Israelis and the US will destroy local infrastructure, likely assassinate Syrian and Hezbollah leadership. If Iran takes on a too active role they'll hit Iran as well.

This entire episode has nothing to do with Palestinians, Iran or even Israel. The main issue here is the shock of Chinese ingress into ME. With the peace alignment that the Chinese brokered between the Saudi's and the Iranians, it is imperative that the US destroy the genesis of rapprochement between those two parties while at the same time poison the well so that the Chinese are excluded from this region. That is singularly what is at play here.

There is a possibility that this war begins to wrap others into it as well, such as China and Russia. That is the risk, and it seems uncle Sam is willing to take that risk. That is the unknown variable in this all which can change any outcome.

Regardless of what happens, one thing is clear. The US power projection and strength is eroding, and hence we are likely to see more regional wars and conflicts. Countries, systems, and alternative models are all pushing back on the Western system. I also will argue that we are likely to see a major militarization of the west, and a reemergence of what I call Colonialism 2.0.
No.

The USA will not attack Iran, never will. The Crazy Mullahs are a gift that keeps on giving!

In any case though, if war breaks out and Iran is attacked, which it will not be, but lets pretend it does, then the Straight of Hormuz will shut down, no ship will be able to cross the Suez Canal because Iran can easily target that on both its ends. The UAE will be turned back into a desert, Riyadh will be leveled and Iran will test its nuke by the coast of Yemen. That is, if Iran is ever attacked while a truly patriotic Iranian govt is in charge.

Same as Pakistan, armed to teeth with everything but ruled by traitors to Allah and their own country!

The USA is an empire, although tired of war, it still is an empire and understands clearly that the status quo is of great benefit!

Israel is advising its citizens to leave northern areas. ( Just heard)

The first thing I do every morning is check the news for a Hizbullah attack. I'll do that tomorrow. :o:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom