What's new

World Health Organization calls on China to share data on raccoon dog link to pandemic. Here's what we know

Amazing is it not. you can see how these shills mock muslims including openly show photos of our mothers as terrorists; this forum keeps quiet. No iman what so ever.
Bro, these Chinese shills get so racist against Pakistanis so fast yet the mods do nothing.
one shill started calling me a terrorist for no reason other then I called out his shill behavior.
I reported, but mods did nothing. Not even delete the racist post.

Bro, these Chinese shills get so racist against Pakistanis so fast yet the mods do nothing.
one shill started calling me a terrorist for no reason other then I called out his shill behavior.

Its SOP a long time in this forum.

A good friend of mine got perma banned for taking on the CCP bots here (all rules followed, just a mod got really upset about it with enough CCP bots complaints etc)....mostly because he belonged to the wrong country to do so as well.

There was another case he told me about too. This in large part led to another forum being set up (and maybe other ones have spawned too) altogether.

They are a protected class here and only certain other protected classes (like Americans) are (nominally) allowed to challenge their stuff (Pakistanis are not allowed to vocalise on this past a point for most part, refer to aziqbal thinktank status taken away for example because of enough CCP bots complaints).

Things have deteriorated even more since. Even if a CCP bot gets banned for a while, other accounts are activated for the same person to use in interim. Whether its done with higher approval, I leave to you to determine (tired of getting into trouble about it).

Oh the report button is completely broken, dont bother to use it....maybe check like a year later to see etc if there is a change then.

I have reported posts that were extremely racist when I decided to join the forum....and they are still up there.

It gets people angry and gets people posting spam and crap to each other, and thats the bottom line here in the end as long as the overarching narrative stacking is not upset.

i.e This forum is about getting (certain) narrative results in the end (and generate as much toxicity + clickbait within that), rather than having equal consistent opportunity + rules applied to all....to actually have genuine exchange and debate of ideas.

My advise is to not care too much about it, and let reality impose blowback as it always inevitably does on this kind of system.

@VCheng @jhungary

A good friend of mine got perma banned for taking on the CCP bots here (all rules followed, just a mod got really upset about it with enough CCP bots complaints etc)....mostly because he belonged to the wrong country to do so as well.

There was another case he told me about too. This in large part led to another forum being set up (and maybe other ones have spawned too) altogether.

They are a protected class here and only certain other protected classes (like Americans) are (nominally) allowed to challenge their stuff (Pakistanis are not allowed to vocalise on this past a point for most part, refer to aziqbal thinktank status taken away for example because of enough CCP bots complaints).

Things have deteriorated even more since. Even if a CCP bot gets banned for a while, other accounts are activated for the same person to use in interim. Whether its done with higher approval, I leave to you to determine (tired of getting into trouble about it).

Oh the report button is completely broken, dont bother to use it....maybe check like a year later to see etc if there is a change then.

I have reported posts that were extremely racist when I decided to join the forum....and they are still up there.

It gets people angry and gets people posting spam and crap to each other, and thats the bottom line here in the end as long as the overarching narrative stacking is not upset.

i.e This forum is about getting (certain) narrative results in the end (and generate as much toxicity + clickbait within that), rather than having equal consistent opportunity + rules applied to all....to actually have genuine exchange and debate of ideas.

My advise is to not care too much about it, and let reality impose blowback as it always inevitably does on this kind of system.

@VCheng @jhungary
This is the problem on this forum for a very long time.

I wouldn't put the blame on the mod themselves, well, some are doing their job, but mostly they are just underhanded.

Problem is, I don't know, but it feel like they have some sort of script to follow. I mean all the stuff they did are virutally the same, go and seek out any post that purported to be anti-China, engage in that post with whataboutism, the howdy do at the American end, or troll the post out of existence.

Most of these people don't really have a sophisticated way to bring their point across while most of them were purported to be well travelled and well educated. I mean, yes, trolling once in a while is okay, but since the last time you see some people with an engineering degree that keep calling you names and what not, and that is not just one incident. I mean, I have a military background, most people don't swear in the military, yes, the drill sergeant did do it a bit but most people don't call people name and insult others, i mean in a playful way maybe, but you don't do it to people you don't know on a day-to-day basis. I don't know how you can act that way and still survive in the world as an adult.

Either these people all have inferior complex, or they were told what to do and do it here. That would be my assertion.

I will just put up this cartoon for all the Keyboard Generals fighting noble battles on PDF. No further comments. :D

FB Bravery.jpg

2 to 4 GPL three times day, repeated as necessary, will fix them up in short order, as we can already see. :D

@VCheng @jhungary
yes, nothing happens you get warnings but they go free like there was nothing.

You must remember these bots are an entire brigade - hoards of maradchods who have zero life and just rotating; if one cannot take then heat, his supervisor then directs his other yellow lizards to spit venom no matter how vile or racists it is.

first, we are lay people - engaging in discourse; but these madarchods are another breed of inbred mafia.
second, the forum needs people like us to keep going not these bots. If we were all to boycott it for 1 month, I think PDF moderators will know this is it.

call them for who they are. the local prostitute has better standards than these madarchods.

yes, i know that yellow madarchod - all the racists posts - I just took them and sent them to our newspaper and foreign ministry - this is what these people think of us. Let them sort it out.
We are so fed up here of these madarchods invading and harvesting our resources and decimating our local industries.

This is the problem on this forum for a very long time.

I wouldn't put the blame on the mod themselves, well, some are doing their job, but mostly they are just underhanded.

Problem is, I don't know, but it feel like they have some sort of script to follow. I mean all the stuff they did are virutally the same, go and seek out any post that purported to be anti-China, engage in that post with whataboutism, the howdy do at the American end, or troll the post out of existence.

Most of these people don't really have a sophisticated way to bring their point across while most of them were purported to be well travelled and well educated. I mean, yes, trolling once in a while is okay, but since the last time you see some people with an engineering degree that keep calling you names and what not, and that is not just one incident. I mean, I have a military background, most people don't swear in the military, yes, the drill sergeant did do it a bit but most people don't call people name and insult others, i mean in a playful way maybe, but you don't do it to people you don't know on a day-to-day basis. I don't know how you can act that way and still survive in the world as an adult.

Either these people all have inferior complex, or they were told what to do and do it here. That would be my assertion.

some mods are ok (and many just aren't around anymore or don't care enough etc).

But one or two carry some pretty heavy vendettas against specific members. Then its all about a power trip. If they control fewer things outside, they like to take it out on some here.

Reverse also works w.r.t their favouritism (systematic or personal) to certain protected classes or members....as blatantly ridiculous as that can be too.

I am something of a phantom myself here (who befriended some of the earlier mods and some notable members, most of whom have stopped showing up in any regular way nowadays)...scoping and prodding around for old time sake... so I will say no more :P

As for the riffraff who get severely repetitively out of hand, well they got personal and mental issues most likely (and they can quickly make connection with people the same way as them given equal anonymity, that is hard for them in real life)....this place becomes outlet for them I suppose....an agony aunt for them.

Social media has this phenomenon in various spots more broadly wherever you go.

I just skip past those kind of posts/threads/members as much as possible....unless its amusing to me in some way :P

some mods are ok (and many just aren't around anymore or don't care enough etc).

But one or two carry some pretty heavy vendettas against specific members. Then its all about a power trip. If they control fewer things outside, they like to take it out on some here.

Reverse also works w.r.t their favouritism (systematic or personal) to certain protected classes or members....as blatantly ridiculous as that can be too.

I am something of a phantom myself here (who befriended some of the earlier mods and some notable members, most of whom have stopped showing up in any regular way nowadays)...scoping and prodding around for old time sake... so I will say no more :P

As for the riffraff who get severely repetitively out of hand, well they got personal and mental issues most likely (and they can quickly make connection with people the same way as them given equal anonymity, that is hard for them in real life)....this place becomes outlet for them I suppose....an agony aunt for them.

Social media has this phenomenon in various spots more broadly wherever you go.

I just skip past those kind of posts/threads/members as much as possible....unless its amusing to me in some way :P
Mod are doing what they can, but most of the time I don't think they have enough mod, and the one that was chosen not always doign a good job. I learned that a long time ago, I shouldn't treat this forum seriously, I mean, sometime I come on here 2 or 3 times a day, some times none at all. And I stop posting any article on here.

I think these people have a limited scope and while I would think it's the same across all social media platform (FB, Youtube and so on) but out there, there are a lot of counter voice in FB and YT and they do have a very efficient moderation team and those thing don't get out of hand, here, I would say 7 to 8 out of 10 join this forum have something bad to say about America, that plus you don't have a competent moderation, that exaggerate the problem.

I have done the same of what you are doing now, I only comment on these people when I find them funny. a lot of them are cringe af and that my daily dose of entertainment.

covid is a joint us-china lab leak disaster that neither side wants to admit so now they stopped using it as foreign policy rhetoric

chinese and their horrible, dirty eating habits. the commie party of china wants to ban different clothes, languages and cultural practices but not this degeneracy.

chinese and their horrible, dirty eating habits. the commie party of china wants to ban different clothes, languages and cultural practices but not this degeneracy.
whatever you whine about china US committed a genocide against humanity. Look at the post above & deal with that.

whatever you whine about china US committed a genocide against humanity. Look at the post above & deal with that.
dont care about the US either. here is some common sense for you: saying one is wrong doesnt make me a supporter of the other.

as for genocide, china is perpetrating one in xinjiang.

dont care about the US either. here is some common sense for you: saying one is wrong doesnt make me a supporter of the other.

as for genocide, china is perpetrating one in xinjiang.
Lol, come from BS as usual.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom