What's new

1965 War Documentary Fath-e-Mobin

India believes in myths
It's scared baby from gabber

India has been celebrating kargil since 99...however i have seen a lot of Pakistani's claiming that it was US who denied Paksitan a handsome victory...does that prove anything to you...fact is that Pakistan did put a good defense of Lahore which has been sold to Pakistanis simply deleting of why the defenses had to be put in the first place...As far as India goes we goofed up a lot...PAF did pretty well against their rival as well thanks to very effective pre-emptive strike...IN was simply a spectator in the whole affair and the ridiculous level of miscommunication which was provided to the then PM was too embarrassing for the whole saga to be treated as a victory...The current govt. is just putting things into right perspective that may be did have a poor records to show yet we managed to achieve our objective and save the day...though many including me don't buy that argument....

As far as Pakistan is concerned then it is you who need to decide if you want to straighten up the historical records or no...frankly wont change one bit for your neighbours...

hmm....We are free people and we can challenge anyone.....even ourselves too....So, We will do fine.......

hmm....We are free people and we can challenge anyone.....even ourselves too....So, We will do fine.......
I never challenged that part..did i?? As said, you would challenge it or not is something you guys have to decide...either way it won't change anything for your neighbour...in fact being an arch rival i will wish that you guys should live in the same beliefs...because it works in our benefit...just to quote an example...

In 65 PAF was very punitive in pre-emptive strikes...we lost lot of our fighters on the ground itself...the damage was devastating to the extent that IAF still manage to recover somewhat after that massive physical and moral blow was a miracle....however just in 6 years similar pre-emptive strikes was simply a no event......what happened there was that we learned from our mistakes...I can quote many however this one is my favorite...

Not let's look at our counterparts...In 65 your strategist failed to understand Indian resolve to defend Kashmir...the geo-politics around it and end up achieving nothing but American sanctions and a mighty pissed off neighbor...unfortunately for Pak India got for her window of opportunity in 71...and then 84(though small yet important.)

However instead of learning a key lesson they went ahead with another misadventure in 99...with nukes in the picture they must have thought India will not open a new front...however failed to again miscalculate Indian resolve and international community...Again you guys end up getting lot of flak and literally blow away any sympathy for kashmir....

So your abject refusal to look at things objectively is irritating on PDF however works in our favor...because militarily both Kargil and Gibraltar were pretty awesome and threatening plans...

I never challenged that part..did i?? As said, you would challenge it or not is something you guys have to decide...either way it won't change anything for your neighbour...in fact being an arch rival i will wish that you guys should live in the same beliefs...because it works in our benefit...just to quote an example...

In 65 PAF was very punitive in pre-emptive strikes...we lost lot of our fighters on the ground itself...the damage was devastating to the extent that IAF still manage to recover somewhat after that massive physical and moral blow was a miracle....however just in 6 years similar pre-emptive strikes was simply a no event......what happened there was that we learned from our mistakes...I can quote many however this one is my favorite...

Not let's look at our counterparts...In 65 your strategist failed to understand Indian resolve to defend Kashmir...the geo-politics around it and end up achieving nothing but American sanctions and a mighty pissed off neighbor...unfortunately for Pak India got for her window of opportunity in 71...and then 84(though small yet important.)

However instead of learning a key lesson they went ahead with another misadventure in 99...with nukes in the picture they must have thought India will not open a new front...however failed to again miscalculate Indian resolve and international community...Again you guys end up getting lot of flak and literally blow away any sympathy for kashmir....

So your abject refusal to look at things objectively is irritating on PDF however works in our favor...because militarily both Kargil and Gibraltar were pretty awesome and threatening plans...

We will not deny we didn't commit mistakes. We will continue to improve ourselves and will come out with more good and amazing stuff.....:-) Hope it is also good for India though :D :enjoy:

I respect Indians and their professionalism/motivation... :tup:

We will not deny we didn't commit mistakes. We will continue to improve ourselves and will come out with more good and amazing stuff.....:-) Hope it is also good for India though :D :enjoy:

I respect Indians and their professionalism/motivation... :tup:
First part is a certain...we are not blinking anyways...second part...nah!! its actually a big pain in the rear :D

First part is a certain...we are not blinking anyways...second part...nah!! its actually a big pain in the rear :D

Hope we'll get adjust somehow with each other. We still can talk nicely for a common man for a common cause....South Asia is nothing without Pakistan and India...We are holding the torch of it....

Indian PM died after finding out the true magnitude of the loss , the indian defeat in 65 meant that never again india tried to gatecrash Pakistan , no matter what

LBSjpg-3103485_p9.jpg
Ufff... if we had "lost" so badly, he would have rejoiced because the treaty made armies to withdraw to pre-war boundary. He was heavily criticized (even by his own family) for allowing that to happen because we had won lot of land and had to give everything back. In anyway, do you know 1971 comes after 1965? tell me what is the significance of 16 Dec 1971?

Indian have only once credible source of their claims Asghar khan and few other politically motivated person who tries to distort facts just because of their political rivalry with Ayub Khan and Musharaf.
Asghar Khan unhappy with Ayub Khan and even started a political campaign against him because he does't give any importance to him nor the Govt position.

Ufff... if we had "lost" so badly, he would have rejoiced because the treaty made armies to withdraw to pre-war boundary. He was heavily criticized (even by his own family) for allowing that to happen because we had won lot of land and had to give everything back. In anyway, do you know 1971 comes after 1965? tell me what is the significance of 16 Dec 1971?

After you were defeated in 1965, I mean made to tuck your tail between your legs , you realised that it was not possible to gate-crash Pakistan so you had to seek out traitors and support terrorists i.e Mujibur Rehman and Mukti Bani

That's that significance of 1971

How pitiful for you that your only claim to fame in wars with Pakistan came by way of supporting a terrorist organization

so you had to seek

So we did gate crash.. like we mauled you so bad, you couldn't even run anywhere. We cut you into 2 pieces... in 1965 we burned Lahore and in 1971 we burned Karachi. You have been supporting terrorists from 15 Aug 1947 against us, still couldn't do jack, apart from surrendering half the country that is. losers should know their place. I think you practiced how to get beaten in 1965 and implemented in 1971..

@The Next Door

Still waiting for your answer, O great one.

@hellfire

We have another amateur historian here. Would you like to watch? Or are you sensitive to excessive blood?
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...ggdMAQ&usg=AFQjCNEqnOQrEALc28J2wuzqzdNz-uZtDw
Read this

What ??!!!

Did you think all this by yourself or did someone help you with it ?

What does the bold part mean ?? or is it a literal ( poor version) of something ?

You say your remember .. implying that either your were there or read it somewhere . Which is it ?

Or .. did you mistake this forum for ' Stupid & funny from all over the world " & made a post here by mistake " ?
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...ggdMAQ&usg=AFQjCNEqnOQrEALc28J2wuzqzdNz-uZtDw
Read this

It says, at the end of 1965 war - "On 14th September though still wounded he once again led his regiment to capture the second objective Waziwali. Such was his grit and determination that he undertook to lead his regiment once again and captured Hassoran and Butur Dorgandi (Pakistani Objectives) on 16th September his pivot and allowed the infantry to capture Chawinda with ease. With his inspired leadership the regiment destroyed 60 enemy tanks but alas the brave commanding officer could not hold till the last and was mortally wounded. Lieutenant Colonel AB Tarapore was awarded Param Vir Chakra posthumously for his qualities, grit and determination with disregard to personal safety. His name went down the pages of history of the Poona Horse also called as 17 Horse as the gallant commanding officer who led his regiment to victory on the battlegrounds of Phillora-Chawinda"

Poona Horse captured Phillora, Chawinda and shotdown heli carrying pak 15 inf Div GoC, killing him and the pilot. It then participated in 1971 war also.

For those Indians who claims Kashmirs don't like freedom fighters, See with your own eyes how Kashmiri civilian help Freedom fighters.

So we did gate crash.. like we mauled you so bad, you couldn't even run anywhere. We cut you into 2 pieces... in 1965 we burned Lahore and in 1971 we burned Karachi. You have been supporting terrorists from 15 Aug 1947 against us, still couldn't do jack, apart from surrendering half the country that is. losers should know their place. I think you practiced how to get beaten in 1965 and implemented in 1971..

hahahahah @ broke country in two .... by that logic "your" country ( or mata ji :P ) is now cut into 3 pieces
Infact you can just watch as rest of Kashmir is next in line to stop being part of "your" country and break away ( 1/3 is already Free , its Azad Kashmir )

Burned down Lahore ? .. lol , when did that happen :D

You were given a very sound beating in 1965 , you ran away with tails tucked between you legs and never dared to cross the international boundary again , Vajpai sent indian army to border but indian army knew it would be thrashed same as 65 and just wanked at the border

You never tried to cross after failed gatecrash attempt in 1965

after getting your teeth kicked broken in 65 in man to man fight, you seeked out traitors and terrorists and found your impotent moment of joy in an indirect manner.

hahahahah @ broke country in two .... by that logic "your" country ( or mata ji :P ) is now cut into 3 pieces
Infact you can just watch as rest of Kashmir is next in line to stop being part of "your" country and break away ( 1/3 is already Free , its Azad Kashmir )

Burned down Lahore ? .. lol , when did that happen :D

You were given a very sound beating in 1965 , you ran away with tails tucked between you legs and never dared to cross the international boundary again , Vajpai sent indian army to border but indian army knew it would be thrashed same as 65 and just wanked at the border

You never tried to cross after failed gatecrash attempt in 1965

after getting your teeth kicked broken in 65 in man to man fight, you seeked out traitors and terrorists and found your impotent moment of joy in an indirect manner.
My Country, "Republic of India" was never broken by anyone. More than 1/3rd kashimr was taken by us before we stepped in and snatched more territory. It was your mataji or pappaji or whatever you call your country which was cut into half, mercilessly by us. Not only that, we poked you in the eye whenever we wanted too. So, know your place before you start going coco nuts. We did cross international boundary again after 1965. So, widemouthing wont change the facts..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom