What's new

Bigger Threat to the World?

Evangelical Christains believe that Prophet Jesus (pbuh) will descend at Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem when the world nears Judgement day. So, according to Bible, Jerusalem should belong to Jews. So, US President Bush, who is an evangelical christain, is supporting Israel, and will go at any lengths to defend it...

Remember, USA is not a secular country like India, but its constitution has approved "Christainity" as state religion...

Israelis are taking advantage of USA, and the people of US are so ignorant, they hardly vote...

So the world's strongest and richest nation is run by Zionists. So much so that no politician in the US can hope to win elections if it displeases Israel...

Please visit www.antiwar.com for more analysis...
+1...............

The US does not sanction Christianity in our constatution. That is the dumbes tthing i have seen on this otherwise excellant forum. America's support for israel has nothign to do with oil or judgement day. it is a freidnship that was created by a shared culture of dmeocracy and freedom and is an outgrowth of the Coldwar.

The US has already risked nuclear war once for Israel, we wont turn away form her.

The US does not sanction Christianity in our constatution. That is the dumbes tthing i have seen on this otherwise excellant forum. America's support for israel has nothign to do with oil or judgement day. it is a freidnship that was created by a shared culture of dmeocracy and freedom and is an outgrowth of the Coldwar.

The US has already risked nuclear war once for Israel, we wont turn away form her.

Whilst I would agree with your statement that the U.S. does not sanction any religions under the constitution (This is evident with the various battles regarding religion in schools ). I would disagree with the idea that it does not play a part in the government.Various religious lobby groups play their part (Christian and Jewish) in the region. After all the cold war is now over. So why is there unflinching support for Israel despite all the crap the U.S. gets for it? Politicians do what their electorate want them to do and since religious groups are embedded (along with lobbyists) into the political system it is not hard to make the leap.

I remember a Christian group sitting near me on a train stating that the Hurricanes hitting America(at the time) were due to the president criticising Israel.:rolleyes:

I doubt the reason US backs isreal beacuse of democercy and freedom. Remember when iran gained independent they were demoricitc people, but the goverment was'nt US friendly, so america had monchercy(shah) installed. And he made iran go secular until the revlotion in 1979. The same country that is going around invading country in the name of democercy. It should tell you that as long as you are loyal to the US, they won't care if you are democeritic or not. Look at musharraf, he is a dictitor like sadaam, but you don't see america invading pakistan now do you. It's all national isnterst, there was a time when US supported sadaam like the iraq-iran war. There must be something in isreal that US finds interseting and thus backs it up.

I' am not that you are wrong, iam just saying that what you said might be a part of something else

Thunder, Americas involvement with israel was done in spite of oil, not for it. America's involvmeent in the ME was on the behalf of Europe during the CW (we are dealing with that legacy today). The US was largely a non-player in the region until states started turning to te USSR for arms. This potentially gave the USSR a backdoor in the region where in the event of a European war they could choke off the energy supply.

Intially the US started supplying Israel afer Britian and France stopped selling arms due to Arab pressure and oil threats.

The lobbyist play a role, but it is not much on one religiously, economics has more to do with it. And non religious lobbyist have more say generally than faith groups. If judge a a nations lobbying by its aid then Egypt and Suadi Arabia has powerful Islamic lobby's in Washington.

Thunder, Americas involvement with israel was done in spite of oil, not for it. America's involvmeent in the ME was on the behalf of Europe during the CW (we are dealing with that legacy today). The US was largely a non-player in the region until states started turning to te USSR for arms. This potentially gave the USSR a backdoor in the region where in the event of a European war they could choke off the energy supply.

Intially the US started supplying Israel afer Britian and France stopped selling arms due to Arab pressure and oil threats.

The lobbyist play a role, but it is not much on one religiously, economics has more to do with it. And non religious lobbyist have more say generally than faith groups. If judge a a nations lobbying by its aid then Egypt and Suadi Arabia has powerful Islamic lobby's in Washington.

See, there we go. That's what i meant, amreica is not supporting isreal beacie of democercy and stuff, they are supporting isreal because of USSR. But since the cold war is over, why is US still supporting isreal??

America feels they are weak, and without American support they wouldn't be on the map. ;)

Hi,

A lots of american presidents hated the jews and israel's existence----it is just that the arabs just screwed up so bad in their relationship with america that america had no choice but to favour israel. Plus, the U S needed information about soviet russia and dissident jews helped alot. That was in the late 50's and early 60's. The jews are constantly making their case in front of the american people all the time. They portray themsleves as the underdogs, less in numbers etc etc. It is a mental game. The arabs have not learnt yet how to participate. India knows how to play---they have learnt it from the best---the jews.

Now why is north korea not as offensive----well one day when the communists are gone, the whole of no korean nation will be open to the evangelists and other christian missionaries----so future conversion grounds. In case of iran----they have really brought it upon themselves.

Hi,

A lots of american presidents hated the jews and israel's existence----it is just that the arabs just screwed up so bad in their relationship with america that america had no choice but to favour israel. Plus, the U S needed information about soviet russia and dissident jews helped alot. That was in the late 50's and early 60's. The jews are constantly making their case in front of the american people all the time. They portray themsleves as the underdogs, less in numbers etc etc. It is a mental game. The arabs have not learnt yet how to participate. India knows how to play---they have learnt it from the best---the jews.

Now why is north korea not as offensive----well one day when the communists are gone, the whole of no korean nation will be open to the evangelists and other christian missionaries----so future conversion grounds. In case of iran----they have really brought it upon themselves.

This is not true, since I can remember; that is since after the Suez War ( When US was against UK, France and Israel attacking Egypt to regain control of Suez Canal) every US president from Kennedy until George Bush Jr has been very pro Israeli.

Dear sir, do you live in a different planet. US would not even agree to a strong wording against Israel in any of UN resolutions.
Only Arab States that have been anti US were Egypt under Nasser, Iraq under Saddam and Libya and Syria. Occasionally Sudan and Yemen too.
However all the Gulf States and most of the North Africa have always been pro US. Kindly dont distorts facts to prove your point. Jews just have a very strong lobby in the US and they control the media.

what do u do with a shoe u dont need, you sell them to Scraper or leave it in any dark corner of house, this is what gona happen with Israel. but in this case Iran will be waiting for them in dark corner.:lol:

Regards
Champ

Everyone is complaining about American support to the Israeli's while ignoring huge American aid ($$ and military) to the Arab and Moslem world. Why is that?

Hi,

Look at Israel on the map, check the latest population census. Israel is not "portraying" itself to be tiny, it is extremely poor in terms of absolute numbers. And you have to be extremely narrow minded to not acknowledge the same.

Everyone is complaining about American support to the Israeli's while ignoring huge American aid ($$ and military) to the Arab and Moslem world. Why is that?

Actually this is how the US controls the Arabs, If you dont comply they give u sanctions, if you dance on their orders then they reward you with "Aid"

They control the arabs to keep Israel happy hence their interest in middle east are protected.

Its ok we are mostly asians here, you dont need to put on a fake accent. The term is Muslim! Also i think you actually mean $ going from arab countries to america...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom