What's new

History of Sindhis

One thing about Sindhis-
They were never the same guys. In the early ages, Sindhi were dark people. Then came invasions after invasions, and with each Irani and central Asian invasions, they went from darker to lighter-skinned. Their languages also changed from one invasion to another invasion.
So what is significant about that. This could be said for most people. The British began as a Celtic base, then invasions laid new layers onn top, Angles, Saxons, Vikings, Normans etc creating what you have today. Over the millenia change always impacts itself. This is called evolution.

Well... I have always been a fan of Sindhi Briyani.
1645042463455.png

So what is significant about that. This could be said for most people. The British began as a Celtic base, then invasions laid new layers onn top, Angles, Saxons, Vikings, Normans etc creating what you have today. Over the millenia change always impacts itself. This is called evolution.
And you are still proud to be a descendent of the people from Indus valley? Besides the fact that you cant speak Sindhi language, neither you are a Pakistani citizen, nor do you want to return back to Pakistan ever in your life, and also you have zero ground knowledge about Sindh? And still, you are pushing others to accept what is obvious oppression?

And you are still proud to be a descendent of the people from Indus valley? Besides the fact that you cant speak Sindhi language, neither you are a Pakistani citizen, nor do you want to return back to Pakistan ever in your life, and also you have zero ground knowledge about Sindh? And still, you are pushing others to accept what is obvious oppression?
In my opinion languages like Sindhi, Punjabi, and Pastho are useless languages.
In Pakistan everyone speaks Urdu or English.

In my opinion languages like Sindhi, Punjabi, and Pastho are useless languages.
In Pakistan everyone speaks Urdu or English.
I mean we are the only nation that hates her national language. Without a common language how we are thinking of becoming a power?
I can speak Sindhi, Balochi Punjabi, Urdu, English and some other languages. And I have seen this world to a large extent, without a common language nations don't reach anywhere.

Well... I have always been a fan of Sindhi Briyani.
View attachment 816140
Sindhis cooks one of the finest foods in the region. Although this fact is little known but if you visit Sindh then trying Sindhi korma, and Sindhi palla Fish is a must.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilyhi rajioon.
You know what, people like you kill their sisters by making them Kari, so that the sisters don't demand share in inheritance.
Aapka qasoor nahi Hai. Sindh ki kch fiza hi aisi Hai.

Your statement is a prime example of nonsense babble by a person who has neither the knowledge nor intelligence to grasp any portion of this topic and discussion.

What I stated is a fact not an opinion.

People of Tharparkar are not ethnic Sindhis nor have they ever even historically considered themselves Sindhis. They are genetically, ethno-culturally and linguistically distinct from Sindhis. Their ethnic group is Bheel: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhil_people

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here. Sindh is among one of many regions of the Indus Valley.

Last edited:
Useless languages?? Yar tum log kahan sai aa jatay ho.. kon ho tum log :hitwall:
thank god someone called it out lol, on this forum last couple of days some are making these absolutely retarded posts
I have given up cause ill be labeled anti-national, racist, EN or all 3 at once

Last edited:
I mean we are the only nation that hates her national language. Without a common language how we are thinking of becoming a power?
I can speak Sindhi, Balochi Punjabi, Urdu, English and some other languages. And I have seen this world to a large extent, without a common language nations don't reach anywhere.

Sindhis cooks one of the finest foods in the region. Although this fact is little known but if you visit Sindh then trying Sindhi korma, and Sindhi palla Fish is a must.
we already have a common language and we did a pretty good job with making it one,
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: please stop repeating the nonsense of people "hating" urdu no one hates it, its your insecurities talking if anything its the other way around by calling our diversity "useless"

Actually the original Sindhis are either the samath (kalhoras, mir Bahar, rajpers, pownher etc) or drawer Sindhis(bhel, kohli, etc). Others are again outsiders. Like laghari, bhutto, lashari, sial are siraiki people. Marre, jakhrani, zerdari, dahni, magsi all are Baloch tribes. Even soomras of Sindh are originally from haryana(originally jaat).
Edit: agha, durrani, pathan casts are all Pashtoons, not Sindhi. And I am not talking about Rizvi, Syeds, Shah's, makhdooms etc at the moment. Sindh is, and always was more multicultural than these ethnic leaders think it was. Current clash in Karachi is nothing but an oppressive move by one party over some marked members of same diverse society. It's an oppression nothing more, and state is not doing anything to save her own people.
Bhuttos are locals and Baloch settled in sindh for centuries, forming dynasties and are proud Sindhis.
Bheels kohlis etc are not Sindhis but rajhisthani migrants who settled in Sindh.

They were there even before the arrival of so-called sons of soils.
No they were nomads they used to come from Marwar and other regions as shepherds. And till date they speak distint thari language or dialect.

we already have a common language and we did a pretty good job with making it one,
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: please stop repeating the nonsense of people "hating" urdu no one hates it, its your insecurities talking if anything its the other way around by calling our diversity "useless"
The ironic part of his "claims" is the fact that our friend @fitpOsitive is not even an urdu speaker but originally from haryana region.

Back
Top Bottom