What's new

Moderna refused China request to reveal vaccine technology

Is that Tesla did, will they go out of business soon?

No, BYD said they had a 100% EV passenger car that they would market to the world in 2009 to attract foreign investment like Warren Buffet.

However it turned out to be a complete charade. This left a wide opening for companies like Tesla to go public in 2010 and start selling 100% EVs around the world instead.

It was only in the last few months that BYD has announcing attempting to go global with their EVs..13 years after they said they would.

At least we didn't sell copies to other countries as you said. All the flanks we make serve in China.

Well wasn't that really nice of you to make an exception in the case of those jets.

Last edited:
China has mRNA vaccines, but Chinese people do not trust mRNA vaccines. Therefore, the number of these vaccines sold in China is not large.

During the COVID epidemic, it was the first time that human beings used mRNA vaccine. These vaccines have not confirmed that they will not affect human body in the future. So we trust inactivated vaccine more. We are willing to wait and observe the results of large-scale use of mRNA vaccines in Western countries before making a decision.
You mean they don't trust mRNA vaccines made in China.
Chinese people are very smart, they also don't trust milk powder made in China.

You mean they don't trust mRNA vaccines made in China.
Chinese people are very smart, they also don't trust milk powder made in China.
We do not believe any mRNA vaccine.

Because it is the first time to use it. Because it has not been verified. We are not sure whether it will affect the body or future generations in more than a decade.

We believe more in inactivated vaccines made in China.

We do not believe any mRNA vaccine.

Because it is the first time to use it. Because it has not been verified. We are not sure whether it will affect the body or future generations in more than a decade.

We believe more in inactivated vaccines made in China.
the behavior of the chinese authorities in trying to extract secrets from Moderna indicates otherwise

Looks like China's mRNA vaccines have the same efficacy as their other saline water vaccines?

China has mRNA vaccines, but Chinese people do not trust mRNA vaccines. Therefore, the number of these vaccines sold in China is not large.

During the COVID epidemic, it was the first time that human beings used mRNA vaccine. These vaccines have not confirmed that they will not affect human body in the future. So we trust inactivated vaccine more. We are willing to wait and observe the results of large-scale use of mRNA vaccines in Western countries before making a decision.
well in the covid -19 epidemic I get vaccinated 4 time with live DNA virus vaccine from two different company from east and west (first 2x Sputnic-V and then 2x Astrazenaca) and didn't took a day off due to covid-19 in the time and my work is in hospital emergency room and covid wards and it include incubating severe case of covid patient . my coworkers who used dead vaccines or didn't get later doses in time several time had to take of due to covid-19 that's why i trust the vaccines that engage the problem more actively more than the one who deal with the problem passively . about mRNA its not supposed to have long lasting effect on the body wonder whats all these fuss about it , its effective and it do the job the only problem with it that currently its hard to distribute it hopefully that will be fixed soon

Looks like China's mRNA vaccines have the same efficacy as their other saline water vaccines?
i assure you those saline waters are some potent saline water that have efficacy as much as supa dupa vaccine as J&J maybe even more than them and saved many life during the pandemic and it certainly was better than Covaxin, that some country itself didn't use and opted for CoviShield

i assure you those saline waters are some potent saline water that have efficacy as much as supa dupa vaccine as J&J maybe even more than them and saved many life during the pandemic and it certainly was better than Covaxin, that some country itself didn't use and opted for CoviShield
Maybe they added some real potent stuff into your vaccines that you suffer from day light hallucinations

Thats not true. Chinese govt did not approve the vaccine yet. It is indeed strange why indonesia approved it. It may still be a trial - is indonesia paying for it ? - https://covid19.trackvaccines.org/vaccines/23/

Also to the best of my knowledge chinese govt did not release full set of results of this vaccine.

Moreover this vaccine uses more primitive mRNA technology requiring it to inject more virus biological material in to human bodies resulting in more severe side effects and lesser protection.

Thats not true. Chinese govt did not approve the vaccine yet. It is indeed strange why indonesia approved it. It may still be a trial - is indonesia paying for it ? - https://covid19.trackvaccines.org/vaccines/23/

Also to the best of my knowledge chinese govt did not release full set of results of this vaccine.

Moreover this vaccine uses more primitive mRNA technology requiring it to inject more virus biological material in to human bodies resulting in more severe side effects and lesser protection.
In fact, Chinese citizens have four kinds of mRNA vaccines to choose from.

One is Watson vaccine of Watson Biology, and the other is SYS6006 vaccine of Shijiazhuang Pharmaceutical Group., The third is Fubitai vaccine of Fosun Medicine. The fourth is the LNP vaccine of Concinor.

A total of 16 kinds of mRNA vaccines are coming into the market in China. In addition, all vaccinations for Chinese citizens are free of charge. So Chinese citizens can voluntarily choose inactivated vaccine or mRNA vaccine.

What China needs now is not a mRNA vaccine. What China needs now is vaccines that can be safely used by the elderly with chronic diseases and children under 3 years old. If there is such a safe vaccine, China will welcome it to the Chinese market without any conditions attached. As for the vaccine of Moderna, we don't care about its choice.

IMG_20221011_220647.jpg

Last edited:

A lot of horse shit and cow dung here. First of all, how is Moderna better than BioNTech's mRNA vaccine? Show me reliable academic studies or real-world data analysis. The reason I ask is China already has access to BioNTech's mRNA vaccines, not to say China's own vaccines that are based on different technologies, including mRNA. The report doesn't make sense. The only source Financial Times quoted was "according to people familiar with the matter" and Moderna did not comment on the matter.

That's a lot of reliable information to smudge a people, a nation and only hateful Nazis and brainless losers would believe such a report and spread the report like it's a gospel.

Last edited:
Copying and "stealing" is much better than Indians contributions to humanity 💩💩💩💩💩💩

Brainless immediately labeled China stealing upon reading a mud-slinging piece that's based on unknown 'people who are familiar with the source' and that doesn't make logical and realistic sense.

In fact, Chinese citizens have four kinds of mRNA vaccines to choose from.

One is Watson vaccine of Watson Biology, and the other is SYS6006 vaccine of Shijiazhuang Pharmaceutical Group., The third is Fubitai vaccine of Fosun Medicine. The fourth is the LNP vaccine of Concinor.

A total of 16 kinds of mRNA vaccines are coming into the market in China. In addition, all vaccinations for Chinese citizens are free of charge. So Chinese citizens can voluntarily choose inactivated vaccine or mRNA vaccine.

What China needs now is not a mRNA vaccine. What China needs now is vaccines that can be safely used by the elderly with chronic diseases and children under 3 years old. If there is such a safe vaccine, China will welcome it to the Chinese market without any conditions attached. As for the vaccine of Moderna, we don't care about its choice.

View attachment 886268

Are you sure those vaccines are approved for general population ? whatever i checked is telling me they are still in various stages of trials.

Back
Top Bottom