What's new

Moderna refused China request to reveal vaccine technology

One reason is because Moderna is a small 12 year old company that doesn't have much worldwide capacity experience while BioNTech has leveraged Pfizer (which has been around for 175 years) to help make their supply.

It's politics. US government controls the Moderna and has used this to gain geopolitically. BioNTech's vaccine IP is mainly held by BioNTech and Germany realizes this is a life-saving vaccine, not a geopolitical tool like what the White House twists it to be.

Last edited:
Fancy you quote euroasian times... Can you do it better?

Sure..is Tass good enough? Short of coming straight from Putin's mouth I guess it should be. I don't know why you Chinese by default love to quickly deny everything over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over to the bitter end even when the Russians themselves are the source of the news.

MOSCOW, December 13. /TASS/. More than 500 cases of unauthorized copying of Russian weapons and military hardware have been exposed over the past 17 years, the chief of intellectual property projects at the Rostec corporation, Yevgeny Livadny, has said.

"Unauthorized copying of our equipment abroad is a great problem. There have been 500 such cases over the past 17 years. China alone has copied aircraft engines, Sukhoi planes, deck jets, air defense systems, portable air defense missiles, and analogues of the self-propelled medium-range surface-to-air systems Pantsir," he said.

Last edited:
Sure..is Tass good enough? Short of coming straight from Putin's mouth I guess.

MOSCOW, December 13. /TASS/. More than 500 cases of unauthorized copying of Russian weapons and military hardware have been exposed over the past 17 years, the chief of intellectual property projects at the Rostec corporation, Yevgeny Livadny, has said.

"Unauthorized copying of our equipment abroad is a great problem. There have been 500 such cases over the past 17 years. China alone has copied aircraft engines, Sukhoi planes, deck jets, air defense systems, portable air defense missiles, and analogues of the self-propelled medium-range surface-to-air systems Pantsir," he said.
Lol... The Russian are not trust worthy too... If your do business with Russian, they never keep their words. We paid money for the right of sukhoi-27 basic design and these Russian outright deny anything. You don't believe? Let me prove u wrong.

Billions paid just for 10 refurbished IL-76 instead of 38 brand new IL-76. Never trust Ruskies words when comes to business contract. Same as your shabby Ruskie source. Try harder. :enjoy:

Lol... The Russian are not trust worthy too... If your do business with Russian, they never keep their words. We paid money for the right of sukhoi-27 basic design and these Russian outright deny anything. You don't believe? Let me prove u wrong.

Billions paid just for 10 refurbished IL-76 instead of 38 brand new IL-76. Never trust Ruskies words when comes to business contract. Same as your shabby Ruskie source. Try harder. :enjoy:
everyone except Chinese are not trustworthy
:enjoy:

LOL!! You guys are amazing when it comes to denying things and putting all blame on others except yourselves. Just like clockwork.

everyone except Chinese are not trustworthy
:enjoy:

I think Beast proves that warped Chinese thinking 100%. It's all about "me me me me me me me me"

So does US respect the Hague? Invasion my friend is not respect, its threat.
What international court does China respect ?

I am not the bringing up international courts

@Genghis khan1 "Intellectual property (IP) infringement can be brought up in international courts."

What international court does China respect ?

I am not the bringing up international courts

@Genghis khan1 "Intellectual property (IP) infringement can be brought up in international courts."

Depends on how you define respect. No court can have extrajudicial power over China, however commercial contracts can specify the arbitration court, most Chinese commercial contracts specify HK or Singapore for commercial arbitration.

It also depends on where the company is operating, example of Indian courts demand Chinese companies pay taxes, they can choose to pay or abandon that market. So it depends how you define China, is it Chinese companies, Chinese individuals or Chinese government. What is China?

I for one knows US can invade Netherlands legally. Lololol

Depends on how you define respect. No court can have extrajudicial power over China, however commercial contracts can specify the arbitration court, most Chinese commercial contracts specify HK or Singapore for commercial arbitration.

It also depends on where the company is operating, example of Indian courts demand Chinese companies pay taxes, they can choose to pay or abandon that market. So it depends how you define China, is it Chinese companies, Chinese individuals or Chinese government. What is China?

I for one knows US can invade Netherlands legally. Lololol

That is perfectly fine. Do not fart around like Pakistani poster talking about international courts

That is perfectly fine. Do not fart around like Pakistani poster talking about international courts
I am not a Pakistani nor do I fart around. I am just asking why should China be respecting international courts when US does not even respect the ICJ.

Back
Top Bottom