What's new

Muslims in India accused of 'corona jihad' | DW Report

It will be much easier for them to go to bana banaya pakistan and Bangladesh till fight for a new Pakistan wages on. It's not that naya pakistan will born in fractions of time. The struggle will be long standing. In the meanwhile they will look for safe heavens nearby to seek refugee. See what's happening in Syria, they crowding from Turkey to Europe. If Indian Muslims face similar situation in India, first places they would run for are Pakistan or Bangladesh. Baki dono taraf to samunder hai.

What will actually happen, if this happens, a big if, is that the Sangh will attack Pakistan under the guise of attacks on our own soil. By manipulating the narrative among the west and putting all pawns in place first.

Translation: The Sangh wants to push things to a head, where Pakistan interferes openly.

But in time.

Not now.

It will be much easier for them to go to bana banaya pakistan and Bangladesh till fight for a new Pakistan wages on. It's not that naya pakistan will born in fractions of time. The struggle will be long standing. In the meanwhile they will look for safe heavens nearby to seek refugee. See what's happening in Syria, they crowding from Turkey to Europe. If Indian Muslims face similar situation in India, first places they would run for are Pakistan or Bangladesh. Baki dono taraf to samunder hai.

On a quite serious question, do you guys really think you can expel 220 million people out of India into Paksitan and Bangladesh? I just want to know if you think:
  1. This is a doable job? and
  2. 220 million people will not resist/fight or rebel against the state?
  3. What will happen to their wealth, property, businesses, assets etc as a result of their expel?
  4. How would Paksitan or Bangladesh accept doubling their population within 6 months
  5. Why would these countries or any country in the world accept people who are born Indians?
You being a Hindu and possibly a supporter of RSS/Modi gang, what is thinking there?

This is a doable job?
There's no appetite for such a thing in India.

220 million people will not resist/fight or rebel against the state?
Sure they would, out of self preservation.

What will happen to their wealth, property, businesses, assets etc as a result of their expel?
post partition, in India, the waqf board took control of all properties of muslims who migrated to Pakistan and were given to muslims, exclusively.

What about the Hindu properties in Pakistan post partition ?

How would Paksitan or Bangladesh accept doubling their population within 6 months
Why speculate on something which is not going to happen ?

Why would these countries or any country in the world accept people who are born Indians?
Refugees are a thing.

There's no appetite for such a thing in India.
Sure they would, out of self preservation.
post partition, in India, the waqf board took control of all properties of muslims who migrated to Pakistan and were given to muslims, exclusively.
What about the Hindu properties in Pakistan post partition ?
Why speculate on something which is not going to happen ?
Refugees are a thing.

I just want to clap on the naiveness of Indian strategists and thinkers who fed Indians all this. When Partition happened, a new country was created that is why 2-sided migration, 2-sided property ownership, and waqf-boards on both sides became relevant. Now a country is just expelling 220 million people - lol - and thinks recipient countries will act as if the partition is happening although no new country is created.

This is Narendra Modi effect that entire India has lost the ability to think and rationalize. Now in addition to Sikhs and Kashmiris, some 220 million people in India are available to be exploited by the enemies of India.

Now a country is just expelling 220 million people...
Who is expelling 220 million people ?

I told you there is no appetite for such a thing in India.

You also did not answer my question about what became of the Hindu owned properties/land in what is now Pakistan.

Who is expelling 220 million people ?

I told you there is no appetite for such a thing in India.

You also did not answer my question about what became of the Hindu owned properties/land in what is now Pakistan.

Are you guys told that Indians left their properties in Paksitan while Muslims carried them along in Paksitan?

There was a commission that worked on both sides in Pakistan and India that enabled migrants to take care of their valuables once peace had returned. My father is witness to that happening in his home town where Hindu migrants came and took their valuables back. I am not sure about the property but if Hindus had left their land in Paksitan, Muslims would've done the same in India. Is this what you wanted to know?

Are you guys told that Indians left their properties in Paksitan while Muslims carried them along in Paksitan?

There was a commission that worked on both sides in Pakistan and India that enabled migrants to take care of their valuables once peace had returned. My father is witness to that happening in his home town where Hindu migrants came and took their valuables back. I am not sure about the property but if Hindus had left their land in Paksitan, Muslims would've done the same in India. Is this what you wanted to know?
What commission ?

My point was, and this is verifiable fact, that in India, the properties of muslims were taken over by an Indian Islamic board. Those once muslim inhabited properties were then redistributed to Indian muslims by that same group (waqf).

Which was a fair enough thing to do imo.

What became of the Hindu owned properties in Pakistan ? What did this commission come up with ?

I also have partition stories where my family sheltered and helped muslims escape to Pakistan, very highly regarded educated ones of the time because there was a threat to their life owing to the communal madness that had gripped the region at the time. There was this big clandestine operation to shelter these guys and they eventually made it. One of my parents was witness to this as a small child.

That aside, minorities in Pakistan still got a rougher deal. I have Christian relatives who migrated back to Goa from Karachi too.

Last edited:
My point was, and this is verifiable fact, than in India, the properties of muslims were taken over by an Indian Islamic board. Those once muslim inhabited properties were then redistributed to Indian muslims by that same group (waqf).

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I can't believe Indians still buy this Bullsh**. My relatives were threatened and some of their kids were murdered. As soon as they left their houses, they were occupied by their Hindu neighbors.

Please this RSS Sanghi BS propaganda does not fool us, just like the BS about India being a multicultural secularist society. Its all falling apart.

I think its mostly the BS propaganda that is fed to our Indian friends that brainwashes them. Muslims that left their livelihoods and wealth in India and migrated to Pakistan, their properties and wealth were mostly taken over by Hindus.

Those Indian Muslims who are feeling unsafe, they can seek better life in Pakistan. You know ' Go to Pakistan' is very popular slogan in India. ;)

Sorry no space for them in Pakistan

They are welcome to carve out a new one in India, but i doubt they have the guts to fight for a country like our ancestors did.

What commission ?

My point was, and this is verifiable fact, than in India, the properties of muslims were taken over by an Indian Islamic board. Those once muslim inhabited properties were then redistributed to Indian muslims by that same group (waqf).

What became of the Hindu owned properties in Pakistan ? What did this commission come up with ?

I also have partition stories where my family sheltered and helped muslims escape to Pakistan, very highly regarded educated ones of the time because there was a threat to their life owing to the communal madness that had gripped the region at the time. There was this big clandestine operation to shelter these guys and they eventually made it. One of my parents was witness to this as a small child.

That aside, minorities in Pakistan still got a rougher deal. I have Christian relatives who migrated back to Goa from Karachi too.

In Pakistan, by and large, the properties, left by the displaced Hindus and Sikhs, were allotted to the Muslim refugees, who were displaced from India.

What commission ?

What you are asking is not my line of study and happened before me. I cannot help you beyond what I know, but having said that, Pakistan and India are two separate states. What India did after Partition in India is not equatable to what Pakistan did in Pakistan, and vice versa.

As far as the condition of Muslims in India vs Hindus in Paksitan is concerned, this very thread is revealing the reality. Kashmir, the Muslim Majority state is under 240+ days of curfew with Hindus being fed by the state and Muslims asked to leave the ques. Hindus hospital wards vs Muslim hospital wards, and Hindu National leaders blatantly calling Muslims not equal citizens.

Even if you had a case in the past, your present treatment of Muslims is nullifying your imagined National character in the past.

In Pakistan, by and large, the properties, left by the displaced Hindus and Sikhs, were allotted to the Muslim refugees, who were displaced from India.

Jinnah house is still locked up.

What a waste.

The family is not getting it.

I know at least two other Parsi families who have bid for it.

Sorry no space for them in Pakistan

They are welcome to carve out a new one in India, but i doubt they have the guts to fight for a country like our ancestors did.
How would they carve out a new one in India without support of Pakistan?

After all we helped East Pakistan to become Bangladesh. But it took nine months of struggle in which nine million Bengali refugees came to India.

If Indian Muslims going carve out a new, the struggle will take sometime. In those period of struggle many millions Indian Muslims from neighborhood state Gujarat and Rastaban will certainly seek refugee in Pakistan.

I ask to all Pakistanis, if India can give shelter to nine million Bengalis during 1971 war of independence, why can't Pakistan show simillar gesture for their Muslim brothers in India and provide them refugee till they able get freedom from India?

@graphican @SIPRA @Areesh @Mangus Ortus Novem @El Sidd @masterchief_mirza @xeuss @The_Showstopper @Sultan Aibak

How would they carve out a new one in India without support of Pakistan?

After all we helped East Pakistan to become Bangladesh. But it took nine months of struggle in which nine million Bengali refugees came to India.

If Indian Muslims going carve out a new, the struggle will take sometime. In those period of struggle many millions Indian Muslims from neighborhood state Gujarat and Rastaban will certainly seek refugee in Pakistan.

I ask to all Pakistanis, if India can give shelter to nine million Bengalis during 1971 war of independence, why can't Pakistan show simillar gesture for their Muslim brothers in India and provide them refugee till they able get freedom from India?

@graphican @SIPRA @Areesh @Mangus Ortus Novem @El Sidd @masterchief_mirza @xeuss @The_Showstopper @Sultan Aibak

There will be a huge exodus in the east as well.

@Axomiya_lora

I think its mostly the BS propaganda that is fed to our Indian friends that brainwashes them. Muslims that left their livelihoods and wealth in India and migrated to Pakistan, their properties and wealth were mostly taken over by Hindus.
Again you are the one who is fed with propaganda and brainwashed.

The fact is those properties who left muslims at time of partition weren't distributed among Hindus of India unlike pakistan.

Those properties went to Waqf board and it is they who control it now. Till 1965, people who had migrated even had ownership of those properties. But after 1965 war, such properties were declared as 'enemy properties' and people who migrated to Pakistan lost ownership of those properties.

In recent past, there have been attempt to give these properties to Muslim relatives or Indian legal heir of those migrated to Pakistan. Some even won cases in India supreme court to get back their millions of dollor worth properties and able sell them.

In 2016, When BJP govt came , it brought a new legislation which declared these 'enemy properties' as national asset and can't be transferred to legal heirs. @jamahir if u can add anything. @graphican

Last edited:
Again you are the one who is fed with propaganda and brainwashed.

The fact is those properties who left muslims at time of partition weren't distributed among Hindus of India unlike pakistan.

Those properties went to wakq board and it is they who control it now. Till 1965, people who had migrated even had ownership of those properties. But after 1965 war, such properties were declared as 'enemy properties' and people who migrated to Pakistan lost ownership of those properties.

In recent past, there have been attempt to give these properties to Muslim relatives or Indian legal heir of those migrated to Pakistan. Some even won cases in India supreme court to get back their millions of dollor worth properties and able sell them.

In 2016, When BJP govt came , it brought a new legislation which declared these 'enemy properties' as national asset and can't be transferred to legal heirs.

Waqf board and Church are largest landowners in India.

I think second or third to Indian Railways ....

Fact.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom