What's new

Muslims in India accused of 'corona jihad' | DW Report

I can't believe Indians still buy this Bullsh**. My relatives were threatened and some of their kids were murdered. As soon as they left their houses, they were occupied by their Hindu neighbors.

Please this RSS Sanghi BS propaganda does not fool us, just like the BS about India being a multicultural secularist society. Its all falling apart.
I'm not trying to suggest the people on this side were angels, it was a terrible situation for all involved.

In Pakistan, by and large, the properties, left by the displaced Hindus and Sikhs, were allotted to the Muslim refugees, who were displaced from India.
The muhajirs got a better deal moving to Pakistan than the Hindus from there got over here then.

So conversely, the minorities got shafted a bit more in Pakistan than they did in India, right ? :D

What you are asking is not my line of study and happened before me. I cannot help you beyond what I know, but having said that, Pakistan and India are two separate states. What India did after Partition in India is not equatable to what Pakistan did in Pakistan, and vice versa.

As far as the condition of Muslims in India vs Hindus in Paksitan is concerned, this very thread is revealing the reality. Kashmir, the Muslim Majority state is under 240+ days of curfew with Hindus being fed by the state and Muslims asked to leave the ques. Hindus hospital wards vs Muslim hospital wards, and Hindu National leaders blatantly calling Muslims not equal citizens.

Even if you had a case in the past, your present treatment of Muslims is nullifying your imagined National character in the past.
What India did after Partition in India is not equatable to what Pakistan did in Pakistan, and vice versa.

flows both ways, do we agree on that ?

really don't want to get into picking your post apart, that kind of thing never ends.

take care, and there is no plan to expel 200 million Indian muslims from here.

What India did after Partition in India is not equatable to what Pakistan did in Pakistan, and vice versa.
flows both ways, do we agree on that ?

really don't want to get into picking your post apart, that kind of thing never ends.

take care, and there is no plan to expel 200 million Indian muslims from here.

LOL - I answered your question related to properties after partition. Indian being a separate country doesn't permit it to do genocide or human rights abuse, especially in a territory that is unsettled since Partition, nor it has earned a right to mistreat 220 Million Muslims dwelling in its borders.

Again you are the one who is fed with propaganda and brainwashed.

The fact is those properties who left muslims at time of partition weren't distributed among Hindus of India unlike pakistan.

Those properties went to Waqf board and it is they who control it now. Till 1965, people who had migrated even had ownership of those properties. But after 1965 war, such properties were declared as 'enemy properties' and people who migrated to Pakistan lost ownership of those properties.

Your information is incorrect. Don't have the time to dig up details, but Muslim properties (of those who went to Pakistan) in India were distributed among Hindus in India that had migrated from Pakistan. That distribution, as one could imagine as things are in India, was neither fair not just. Often these properties ended up in the hands of rich or powerful Hindus who occupied them.

The Waqf had no control over these properties. The only properties that the Waqf had control of, were those that were exclusively bequeathed to them by the Muslim owners who went to Pakistan.

Jinnah house is still locked up.

What a waste.

The family is not getting it.

I know at least two other Parsi families who have bid for it.

Should be converted into museum.

post partition, in India, the waqf board took control of all properties of muslims who migrated to Pakistan and were given to muslims, exclusively.

I guess this is another lie that is floating around in WhatsApp University of the Sanghis. These retards are so gullible that they will believe anything.

The Waqf DID NOT get the properties that the abandoned by Muslims who migrated to Pakistan.

How would they carve out a new one in India without support of Pakistan?

After all we helped East Pakistan to become Bangladesh. But it took nine months of struggle in which nine million Bengali refugees came to India.

If Indian Muslims going carve out a new, the struggle will take sometime. In those period of struggle many millions Indian Muslims from neighborhood state Gujarat and Rastaban will certainly seek refugee in Pakistan.

I ask to all Pakistanis, if India can give shelter to nine million Bengalis during 1971 war of independence, why can't Pakistan show simillar gesture for their Muslim brothers in India and provide them refugee till they able get freedom from India?

@graphican @SIPRA @Areesh @Mangus Ortus Novem @El Sidd @masterchief_mirza @xeuss @The_Showstopper @Sultan Aibak

It is not necessary for the Muslims of India and Pakistan, to follow the same course, as was adopted by East Pakistanis and India, in 1970-71. If the push for Indian Muslims come to the shove; the course would be adopted according to the then circumstances.

The muhajirs got a better deal moving to Pakistan than the Hindus from there got over here then.

So conversely, the minorities got shafted a bit more in Pakistan than they did in India, right ? :D

I don't think so. In any case, whatever happened in 1947, is a shameful chapter in the history of subcontinent.

It will likely be brought down.

And something symbolic erected on the premises.

No problem.:p:

Quaid e Azam lives in the heart of millions of Pakistanis.

Really? I don't think it happened in Sindh.

Same law was applied throughout Pakistan. Though, this law was also abused.

indian muslims are neither united nor willing and hence they will receive thrashing. They still blame Pakistan.
Unless a wise leadership comes forth, their future looks bleak. They will either be eliminated, or converted to hinduism.
I don't see it coming. And it is written in fate down the road this will be the future.

It is not necessary for the Muslims of India and Pakistan, to follow the same course, as was adopted by East Pakistanis and India, in 1970-71. If the push for Indian Muslims come to the shove; the course would be adopted according to the then circumstances.

200 million can do a lot of damage.

But that will be tipping over the point of no return.

Both sides will stop well short of that point

Muslims are being isolated and herded into pockets for 40+ years now.

Each pocket has a larger Hindu counterforce neutralising it.

Local area dominance.

Muslim areas will not be allowed to coalesce. Properties and resales are carefully controlled.

The Muslims do the same. But their main interest is fortification against riots.

So they are herded. Into areas where they can be dominated.

Delhi is different. Older communities. So are some cities like Hyderabad and in Karnataka.

Eventual screw will be economic.

Can the large percentage of Muslim lower class survive on community dole and patronage alone without Hindu money?

Sanghis think not.

I think they will manage. We will have more intense ghettoisation.

Muslims will come to the state only for essentials like licenses and paperwork.

@notorious_eagle

Last edited:
200 million can do a lot of damage.

But that will be tipping over the point of no return.

Both sides will stop well short of that point

Muslims are being isolated and herded into pockets for 40+ years now.

Each pocket has a larger Hindu counterforce neutralising it.

Local area dominance.

Muslim areas will not be allowed to coalesce. Properties and resales are carefully controlled.

The Muslims do the same. But their main interest is fortification against riots.

So they are herded. Into areas where they can be dominated.

Delhi is different. Older communities. So are some cities like Hyderabad and in Karnataka.

Eventual screw will be economic.

Can the large percentage of Muslim lower class survive on community file and patronage alone without Hindu money?

Sanghis think not.

I think they will manage. We will have more intense ghettoisation.

Muslims will come to the state only for essentials like licenses and paperwork.

@notorious_eagle

Sir,

Since you're on the ground and have a lot more intel then outsiders like us. But what you're painting is a very bleak picture which makes it seem that communal violence is all but guaranteed between Hindus and Muslims.

Though from your posts the Hindus have done a fantastic job in isolating and containing Muslims around the country. The fact of the matter is 200 Million is a big number, and vast majority of them are dirt poor due to the discrimination policies of the majority Hindu population. While the rich Muslims(few in numbers) are assimilated into the Indian society, the poor are not and they will have nothing to lose but to fight. They may not have fire arms, but knives/bricks can do a lot of damage.

Sir,

Since you're on the ground and have a lot more intel then outsiders like us. But what you're painting is a very bleak picture which makes it seem that communal violence is all but guaranteed between Hindus and Muslims.

Though from your posts the Hindus have done a fantastic job in isolating and containing Muslims around the country. The fact of the matter is 200 Million is a big number, and vast majority of them are dirt poor due to the discrimination policies of the majority Hindu population. While the rich Muslims(few in numbers) are assimilated into the Indian society, the poor are not and they will have nothing to lose but to fight. They may not have fire arms, but knives/bricks can do a lot of damage.

Excellent point, which these delusional Hindutvadis are not realizing. Muslims have the potential to totally destruct India, if a true civil war ensued.

Back
Top Bottom