What's new

Pakistan Army spokesman will make a statement shortly on UN helicopter crash and Martyrs

Let me ask you this.
After Trump winning elections to become US President and others accusing that he has been installed by Russia, did the US Army jump in or was the affair handled by FBI. I guess they were waiting for the VOC verdict before making any moves, let's see how it all pans out.
Now you have same character acting as some kind of assembly speaker who not long ago was openly declared a traitor.
Sir, if there is evidence against culprits then why not to act on it? By your logic, security forces should stop arresting terrorists planning to, for example, bomb a building given security forces have clear evidence unless they bomb it and are proven guilty by the court.

جرم ہونے کے بعد مجرم کو پکڑنے کا کیا فائدہ while the damage has been done.

This is a very sad precedent by some of the Pakistani posters here. Start bashing the army at every and any opportunity.
Since yesterday many are pointing fingers at army so obviously they need to clarify their position.
If they engage into politics, they are guilty and if they remain out of it, the weekend warriors still break their keyboards.
And let me remind those barking against the army, call your mother ugly and only your enemy will agree with you.
I doubt anyone here is against or criticizing the army. The problem here is bajwa. Bajwa have been a complete disaster and failure for security of the country. Ttp and bla have become stronger in his tenure and India have done the undoable. The cherry on top is that under him isi failed to pick the links between pdm and foreign elements.

IMO army performs well when the coas is rotated timely. Bajwa time is well over and he needs to go.

Who gave you Authority to speak about politics. Have you take permission from related authority to speak publicly? Keep distance from politics enough is enough. Do what the elected leader of Pakistan tell you to do .
You know things are bad when a foreigner has to say this 🤦🏻‍♂️

Army neutrality was a good move. This is so no one can say the army were involved. I take back anything I said about the army.
That's what I've been trying to say the past month, but knee jerk reactions and emotional posters were hell bent on blaming army for everything. One must play smart and thsts exactly what they did..

Anyone can tell me another country where the army chief is so heavily involved in politics and that country is socially and economically stable and successful? I cant think of any. PA has a role to play in security. That is where their role stops. The elected civilians could tell the to STFU and the only thing in their power to say should be "yes sir". They are there to ADVISE on security matters and keep the country safe. That is it. The ISI should be taken out of the chain of command of the COAS and brought solely under the exuctive branch control. The COAS should be rotated regularly as the constitution states, rather than extended year after year. They should make a law that limits extention to 1 time for a 3 year cycle at the discretion of PM but requiring approval from 2/3 parliment, then adios. This will prevent whichever party is currently in Army control, from unilaterally extending a dictator.

Its all well and good to say good things about army, but their role must be limited to security only.

Anyone can tell me another country where the army chief is so heavily involved in politics and that country is socially and economically stable and successful? I cant think of any. PA has a role to play in security. That is where their role stops. The elected civilians could tell the to STFU and the only thing in their power to say should be "yes sir". They are there to ADVISE on security matters and keep the country safe. That is it. The ISI should be taken out of the chain of command of the COAS and brought solely under the exuctive branch control. The COAS should be rotated regularly as the constitution states, rather than extended year after year. They should make a law that limits extention to 1 time for a 3 year cycle at the discretion of PM but requiring approval from 2/3 parliment, then adios. This will prevent whichever party is currently in Army control, from unilaterally extending a dictator.

Its all well and good to say good things about army, but their role must be limited to security only.
the problem is elected civilian leaders serve their own interest and the highest bidder. Pakistan is a Kleptocracy not a democracy and these bast ards needs to be checked all the time.

Last edited:

Army is the only thing which has kept Pakistan where it is. As sad as it may sound, without the Army, these Sharifs and Bhutto's would have sold Pakistan long time ago.

Tell me one instance where the PM on one country invites the PM of its enemy to a personal event e.g. a wedding and there are no advisors etc present. This is what Nawaz did. So spare the lecture on Army involving itself heavily

Or ISI should be removed from any "political" involvement and left within the armed forces' chain of command to do "Inter-Services Intelligence" only.

Last edited:
the problem is elected civilian leaders serve their own interest and the highest bidder Pakistan is a Kleptocracy not a democracy and these bast ards needs to be checked all the time.
Absolutely true, but the reality is that you the common man will be in a better position to check them at the ballot box. Pakistani have this unique perspective of thinking they have the only corrupt politicians in the world. They dont. Just 2 examples of countries with similar histories with respect to political leadership (civilians/coups etc) is turkey and Skorea.in fact during BBs first tenure, Korea was considered the more corrupt of the 2 countries and had also military strongmen influencing politics. The changes in both countries development and degree of corruption came when civilians took control and forced the army to bend the knee. After successive election cycles the corruption was brought down at the ballot box itself by the development of the political maturity of the voters. That process has NEVER happened in Pakistan. There have only been 2 transitions of power from civilian govt to civilian govt in Pakistan (the last 2 election cycles). NEVER has a sitting Prime Minister completed their term from one election cycle to the next. That is a problem for the development of this country.

Army is the only thing which has kept Pakistan where it is. As sad as it may sound, without the Army, these Sharifs and Bhutto's would have sold Pakistan long time ago.

Tell me one instance where the PM on one country invites the PM of its enemy to a personal event e.g. a wedding and there are no advisors etc present. This is what Nawaz did. So spare the lecture on Army involving itself heavily
You are right thst the army has kept Pakistan where it is. Under developed. You think the political class corrupt (of course they are) but say nothing about the institution which directly ruled Pakistan for 35 years between 3 dictators and then continued ruling through puppet regimes (all in all nearly 60% of Pakistans existence)? Where is the culpability they face for saddling Pakistan with corrupt people like Nawaz, Chaudharys and Bhuttos who were functional puppets for much of their rule? As for Nawaz inviting Modi, i dont really care if he did or didnt. Its irrelevant. See above. You and the rest of the population of Pakistan are far better equipped than soldiers to rule your country and select your leaders. It takes a few cycles of elections to push out incompetent and corrupt leaders to bring people of vision. When you dont, you waste people like IK who are forced to be surrounded by Army pitus who hamstring and decrease the effectiveness of their agenda and maintain the corruption. Btw, army has its own corruption between being the biggest land owner in Pakistan and the owner operator of its largest businesses. What business does it have being involved in these things? You telling me that they afe more qualified then MBAs to run Pakistani corporations, housing developments, medical programs, sporting institutions? Get real and have some self respect for you and your fellow citizens. Pakistanis are amongst the most dynamic and intelligent people in the world. Give them security and electricity and they will build the country. But army has made you all think Pakistan needs it not only for security but to run every aspect of civil society, and the price is your allegiance to them when in fact they should be in service to you.

Absolutely true, but the reality is that you the common man will be in a better position to check them at the ballot box. Pakistani have this unique perspective of thinking they have the only corrupt politicians in the world. They dont. Just 2 examples of countries with similar histories with respect to political leadership (civilians/coups etc) is turkey and Skorea.in fact during BBs first tenure, Korea was considered the more corrupt of the 2 countries and had also military strongmen influencing politics. The changes in both countries development and degree of corruption came when civilians took control and forced the army to bend the knee. After successive election cycles the corruption was brought down at the ballot box itself by the development of the political maturity of the voters. That process has NEVER happened in Pakistan. There have only been 2 transitions of power from civilian govt to civilian govt in Pakistan (the last 2 election cycles). NEVER has a sitting Prime Minister completed their term from one election cycle to the next. That is a problem for the development of this country.

You are right thst the army has kept Pakistan where it is. Under developed. You think the political class corrupt (of course they are) but say nothing about the institution which directly ruled Pakistan for 35 years between 3 dictators and then continued ruling through puppet regimes (all in all nearly 60% of Pakistans existence)? Where is the culpability they face for saddling Pakistan with corrupt people like Nawaz, Chaudharys and Bhuttos who were functional puppets for much of their rule? As for Nawaz inviting Modi, i dont really care if he did or didnt. Its irrelevant. See above. You and the rest of the population of Pakistan are far better equipped than soldiers to rule your country and select your leaders. It takes a few cycles of elections to push out incompetent and corrupt leaders to bring people of vision. When you dont, you waste people like IK who are forced to be surrounded by Army pitus who hamstring and decrease the effectiveness of their agenda and maintain the corruption. Btw, army has its own corruption between being the biggest land owner in Pakistan and the owner operator of its largest businesses. What business does it have being involved in these things? You telling me that they afe more qualified then MBAs to run Pakistani corporations, housing developments, medical programs, sporting institutions? Get real and have some self respect for you and your fellow citizens. Pakistanis are amongst the most dynamic and intelligent people in the world. Give them security and electricity and they will build the country. But army has made you all think Pakistan needs it not only for security but to run every aspect of civil society, and the price is your allegiance to them when in fact they should be in service to you.

When political maturity will happen, corruption is reined, the military will go back to the barracks, the foriegn interference is the biggest problem i see in Pakistan.

Kyun bhai?
Just shut up and only do what is in your domain. Teh persons in conspiracy are roaming freely. thanks to you being week and useless.
Literally says in the tweet that the statement will be on Martyrs and here just based on title a hawai fire is done to satisfy one’s own opinion

Or ISI should be removed from any "political" involvement and left within the armed forces chain of command to do "Inter-Services Intelligence" only.
Check the tweet and the thread title now reflecting it and then compare the verbal diarrhea of Bani Bakistan.

I am thinking of making a thread
“Check this move by General Bajwa!”

And in it I will put a clip of him scratching his hand in the parade due to an itch.. 90% of these people wont even see it and will have thrown out curses upon curses at the end of it along with long conspiracy theories @PanzerKiel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom