What's new

Pakistan Army spokesman will make a statement shortly on UN helicopter crash and Martyrs

The show has not even started yet. Once they want someone gone, they make him go away one way or the other and no one can do anything about it. Also everyone should remember that everyone has a utility, no player has expiry date for them.

all these fre#$%in idiots who believed army was behind it should now be thinking if army will enforce martial law now.
The end result is not here. SC just set up court on a Sunday, violating its own orders. This will probably get thrown out and assemblies, NCM restored.
Govt. will do something like that again..
the cat and mouse thing continue till elections come..

Last edited:
all these fre#$%in idiots who believe

Govt. will do something like that again..
the cat and mouse thing continue till elections come..

That's what I am afraid of.

The foreign puppets will not give up their looted wealth and foreign properties that easily. This whole game looks like diversion tactic.

Supreme court shouldn't have taken suo moto notice. They can't intervene when all the game is played by rules.

This is a very sad precedent by some of the Pakistani posters here. Start bashing the army at every and any opportunity.
Since yesterday many are pointing fingers at army so obviously they need to clarify their position.
If they engage into politics, they are guilty and if they remain out of it, the weekend warriors still break their keyboards.
And let me remind those barking against the army, call your mother ugly and only your enemy will agree with you.
Sir, it's not about politics.
I believe threatening letter/memo was shared with the military establishment days before March 27, but while DG ISPR was asked about the threatening letter on ARY, he told the anchor to ask the government.
Why? Isn't it their duty to clamp down on elements working to topple a sitting government given they have evidence or are they paid to remain neutral while foreign elements take down an elected PM?
IK is not PM of PTI but PM of the country. Everywhere deep state acts against such forces but in Pak, unfortunately, DG tells media to not ask him such questions but the government. And then they expect general public to respect them. Inko Hamid Mir jese hi theek rakhtey hain.

Everywhere in the world, PA is viewed as a political arm and it is (PA) trying very hard to dispel that image.

The last time the noisy neighbor tried a misadventure got a broken nose.

The army jumps in when there is a physical attack or a situation the govt. cannot handle.

When your house is being robbed, in the middle of robbery, do you start thinking about what your Khala/Aunt (outsiders) thinks about Qorma you cooked?

When your house is being robbed, in the middle of robbery, do you start thinking about what your Khala/Aunt thinks about Qorma you cooked?

We are both on the same side but the way you are thinking about this and the army is wrong.

Using your logic, the police/justice system comes into action. (Even though our justice system is but a joke)

The army is specifically trying not to come into this mess so that there is not even a hint of a military takeover or picking sides. They don't want it, we don't want it while they are being hated on for this. IK himself says don't blame the army.

Army is the LAST step, the last...

We are both on the same side but the way you are thinking about this and the army is wrong.

Using your logic, the police/justice system comes into action. (Even though our justice system is but a joke)

The army is specifically trying not to come into this mess so that there is not even a hint of a military takeover or picking sides. They don't want it, we don't want it while they are being hated on for this. IK himself says don't blame the army.

Army is the LAST step, the last...

The judges have always favored the foreign puppets. Example: Lohaar high court

Sir, it's not about politics.
I believe threatening letter/memo was shared with the military establishment days before March 27, but while DG ISPR was asked about the threatening letter on ARY, he told the anchor to ask the government.
Why? Isn't it their duty to clamp down on elements working to topple a sitting government given they have evidence or are they paid to remain neutral while foreign elements take down an elected PM?
IK is not PM of PTI but PM of the country. Everywhere deep state acts against such forces but in Pak, unfortunately, DG tells media to not ask him such questions but the government. And then they expect general public to respect them. Inko Hamid Mir jese hi theek rakhtey hain.
Let me ask you this.
After Trump winning elections to become US President and others accusing that he has been installed by Russia, did the US Army jump in or was the affair handled by FBI. I guess they were waiting for the VOC verdict before making any moves, let's see how it all pans out.
Now you have same character acting as some kind of assembly speaker who not long ago was openly declared a traitor.

The judges have always favored the foreign puppets. Example: Lohaar high court

Yeo def agree with the justice system. Corrupt to the core. This makes me worried about the SC double standard. Just yesterday they cited that they cannot interfere, today somehow they will be. These people too will be replaced one day and will go down in the history as villains of Pakistan.

How will noonie toonies defend this move. Say about India what you want but against Pakistan they are all united. Never seen even their opposition councilor bad mouthing their government on pak channel let alone PM candidate.

@Chak Bamu shame on your leadership

Why are you expecting gherat from PDM?

Their forefathers were slaves, sari zindagi ghulami ki hai in nay. They stood against creation of Pakistan, stood against Quaid-e-Azam, his sister Fatima Jinnah too.

The PMLN has business relationships with Indian PM who is a member of RSS terrorists

Let me ask you this.
After Trump winning elections to become US President and others accusing that he has been installed by Russia, did the US Army jump in or was the affair handled by FBI. I guess they were waiting for the VOC verdict before making any moves, let's see how it all pans out.
Now you have same character acting as some kind of assembly speaker who not long ago was openly declared a traitor.
I get what you're saying but it is a bit unfair to compare our FIA with FBI dont you think. In Pak, there is only one security agency and that's ISI and the Army.

Back
Top Bottom