What's new

Pakistan Army spokesman will make a statement shortly on UN helicopter crash and Martyrs

This outta be good...

Looking Forward to DG-ISPR's statement.

Fawad Chaudhry just said on media that these are usual parliamentary/political affairs, establishment has no say in it.

Not even supreme court.

it's cleared now :)

Your last line needs to be agreed on by the army as well. One sided lectures dont mean much to be honest. If the army cant fulfil its obligations towards national security and wants to cower behind neutrality - just to further the agenda of conspirators against a sitting PM, it needs to be called out on that.

So right back at ya - Call your mother ugly and only your enemy will agree with you.
My god, do you honestly think they would announce support publicly, seriously do have any idea how things work behind scenes, it's called playing a double game. That's why they're in the establishments and you are behind a screen.

Give me strength, the stupidity and knee jerk responses I've seen over the past 1 month is nothing less than a disgrace.

As IK said only two things are holding Pakistan together one of them includes Pak army. Don't shoot yourselves in the foot. Without then you won't survive a single day. So chill out and control your emotions

Last edited:
Your last line needs to be agreed on by the army as well. One sided lectures dont mean much to be honest. If the army cant fulfil its obligations towards national security and wants to cower behind neutrality - just to further the agenda of conspirators against a sitting PM, it needs to be called out on that.

So right back at ya - Call your mother ugly and only your enemy will agree with you.
Yes, they must do its duty towards national security. But they are just ears and eyes for internal security. The jury/execution rest with the SC and parliament.
However, they are neutral to their traditional role of backing any political party. For physical intelligence actions, they are and always will be covert.

My god, do you honestly think they would announce support publicly, seriously do have any idea how things work behind scenes, it's called playing a double game. That's why they're in the establishments and you are behind a screen.

Give me strength, the stupidity and knee jerking I've seen over the past 1 month is nothing less than a disgrace.
Fine, I agree establishment works behind closed doors. But that's pretty much it, they have chosen to stay behind closed doors without doing much and told a PM to first delay acting on the letter and then abetting the opposition in gathering numbers. We all know MQM, BAP only proceed when fauj gives them the signal. Actions speak larger than words

Yea, army is not fulfilling it's security obligations and I guess you think its those pampered kids of elites and politicians who are laying down their lives for the thankless bunch amongst us.
The fact some people don't realise is that by staying in the back ground it's making the civilian set up or Imran Khan's government appear more powerful to challenge the aggressor or scheming scumbags.

Some members have the unfortunate habit of bashing and maligning Pakistan Army at every opportunity. Absolutely shameful.

I removed some unproductive posts.

Pakistani Politics is IMMATURE to such an extent that its implications affect Pakistan Army and the country at large. Pakistan Army have no choice but to DAMAGE CONTROL.

Nobody is calling for coup against Democracy.

More like Democrazy in Pakistan.

Some members have the unfortunate habit of bashing and maligning Pakistan Army at every opportunity. Absolutely shameful.

I removed some unproductive posts.

Pakistani Politics is IMMATURE to such an extent that its implications affect Pakistan Army and the country at large. Pakistan Army have no choice but to DAMAGE CONTROL.

Nobody is calling for coup against Democracy.

More like Democrazy in Pakistan.
Those that are bashing, And those that are bashing the bashers,

The bottom line is that those who are bashing ‘Army’ aren’t bashing the Captains and Major or Haveldars, But the Specific higher ups involved deeply in politics.

Yea, army is not fulfilling it's security obligations and I guess you think its those pampered kids of elites and politicians who are laying down their lives for the thankless bunch amongst us.
The fact some people don't realise is that by staying in the back ground it's making the civilian set up or Imran Khan's government appear more powerful to challenge the aggressor or scheming scumbags.
Becareful of using those on the front lines to defend those in top of the food chain.

Fine, I agree establishment works behind closed doors. But that's pretty much it, they have chosen to stay behind closed doors without doing much and told a PM to first delay acting on the letter and then abetting the opposition in gathering numbers. We all know MQM, BAP only proceed when fauj gives them the signal. Actions speak larger than words
Everything you've said is speculation, how do you know that's not what they wanted you to believe?

The end result is here for everyone to see, is that not telling you something?

Those that are bashing, And those that are bashing the bashers,

The bottom line is that those who are bashing ‘Army’ aren’t bashing the Captains and Major or Haveldars, But the Specific higher ups involved deeply in politics.
Bhai,

Pakistan Army have a decision making body and system much like any organization in the world. Those higher-ups were Captains at some point. They are part of the organization. Higher-ups are supposed to manage and make decisions.

I am by no means discrediting the sacrifices of Pak Military. There are many and they still continue to lay down their so don't for one second get the impression that I am discrediting that.

I am raising questions on how the fauji generals have played this entire event. Esp since yesterday when Bajwa issued a statement, effectively reverting Pakistan's stance to pro-US

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom