What's new

SATIRE: Once the corona scare is over jobs in China will move to India

Once the corona scare is over, jobs in India will move to Pakistan in the aftermath of this pandemic. Wary of Indians sloppiness (evident during the corona drama) and impressed by Pakistan's efficiency and resilience (also evident during the same drama), West will setup manufacturing units in Pakistan. Western investments will gradually increase.
But all the evidence point to the contrary: Post # 160, 161.

- PRTP GWD

I wish it is true...But overall, i can see India will get a good competition from below mentioned countries in Asia.

1- Vietnam
2- Bangladesh
3- Pakistan ( Assuming they are focussing on economic growth process as they are doing now)
4- South Korea

India has the advantage of scale, market and population whereas we have problem with labor laws which are pending for reforms since a long time.

Although, I wish India should be home of many manufacturing industries from China, but i am thinking it is too soon to hope for the departure of corporate houses to leave China...We have to remember that China is not only the manufacturer of products but they are one the biggest market too....So whenever industry will start relocating from China, their Govt will start restricting these industries to get any access to Chines market...

Once the corona scare is over, jobs in China will move to India in the aftermath of this pandemic. Wary of Chinese sloppiness (evident during the corona drama) and impressed by Indian efficiency and resilience (also evident during the same drama), West will setup manufacturing units in India. Western investments will gradually increase. Unemployment will be completely abolished in India. It will be like how it was in Soviet Union viz. a small minimum salary would be guaranteed to everyone. In the end, it would transpire that the corona hoax was orchestrated by RAW – India’s external intelligence agency – in order to eradicate poverty. Just what is the secret of RAW’s Midas touch?

- PRTP GWD
ये पढके @jamahir / @Drizzt (same person, different ids) आग बबूला हो जाएगा।

@Sharma Ji @-=virus=-

are you high on cow product?

The golden sip that refreshes....yes....shaken, not stirred.

impressed by Indian efficiency and resilience (also evident during the same drama)

Bajee mat ! baat ban gayeee.......

I wish it is true...But overall, i can see India will get a good competition from below mentioned countries in Asia.

1- Vietnam
2- Bangladesh
3- Pakistan ( Assuming they are focussing on economic growth process as they are doing now)
4- South Korea

India has the advantage of scale, market and population whereas we have problem with labor laws which are pending for reforms since a long time.

Although, I wish India should be home of many manufacturing industries from China, but i am thinking it is too soon to hope for the departure of corporate houses to leave China...We have to remember that China is not only the manufacturer of products but they are one the biggest market too....So whenever industry will start relocating from China, their Govt will start restricting these industries to get any access to Chines market...

South Korea is too expensive, out of the picture. Vietnam is getting kind of expensive too.

ये पढके @jamahir / @Drizzt (same person, different ids) आग बबूला हो जाएगा।

@Sharma Ji @-=virus=-
UVbitingpeargraphic.jpg

Once the corona scare is over, jobs in China will move to India in the aftermath of this pandemic. Wary of Chinese sloppiness (evident during the corona drama) and impressed by Indian efficiency and resilience (also evident during the same drama), West will setup manufacturing units in India. Western investments will gradually increase. Unemployment will be completely abolished in India. It will be like how it was in Soviet Union viz. a small minimum salary would be guaranteed to everyone. In the end, it would transpire that the corona hoax was orchestrated by RAW – India’s external intelligence agency – in order to eradicate poverty. Just what is the secret of RAW’s Midas touch?

- PRTP GWD
@CallSignMaverick @Paitoo @pikkuboss

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom