What's new

SATIRE: Once the corona scare is over jobs in China will move to India

How many industries moved to India so far? n MillionJobs?

Why isn't India cornering the global PPE/Mask/Ventilator market yet?

Maybe tomorrow then....

O PaaJee,

Let us give the good Indians till next Sunday...so that all the necessary infrastructure is ready to absorb the global manufacturing and related supply chains...

All the bes to good Indians...

Mangus

No doubt, Paa Jee. Khatra bus yeh hae, kay kaheen Lingam per he na charh jayain.:lol:

Take care and stay safe.

You forgot to add, "And they beat China to become the world's leading manufacturer", at the end of your last sentence.
The evidence of India's skill is international chess. In chess, the player is on his own. So you cannot speculate about help from Whites or collaboration with Whites. If you still accuse Indians of taking other's help in preparation, then it is not valid because during chess preparations ALL players work with coaches and use computers. Once the chess game starts, it is player's talent that matters. Link for you:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viswanathan_Anand

- PRTP GWD

Of course it will. india has the manufacturing capability of the Chinese superpower. Which is why indians invented cars, trains, aeroplanes, jets, computers, tanks, submarines etc.
The evidence of India's skill is international chess. In chess, the player is on his own. So you cannot speculate about help from Whites or collaboration with Whites. If you still accuse Indians of taking other's help in preparation, then it is not valid because during chess preparations ALL players work with coaches and use computers. Once the chess game starts, it is player's talent that matters. Link for you:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viswanathan_Anand

- PRTP GWD

@Areesh @masterchief_mirza @N.Siddiqui @beijingwalker @Mentee @StormBreaker @Beast @LKJ86

I read here on PDF that the good Indians are asking WB/ADB/AIIB for a few billions in emergency loans/aids ... how is this possible when we have the good Indian posters reminding us $500Bln in FOREX ...so why borrow or ask for aid?

And how many things Indians have exported so far to help the globe with this pandemic?

Any news on factories shifting to India already?
VedicIndustries have bought 80% shares in Apple, This is insider news

@Areesh @masterchief_mirza @N.Siddiqui @beijingwalker @Mentee @StormBreaker @Beast @LKJ86

I read here on PDF that the good Indians are asking WB/ADB/AIIB for a few billions in emergency loans/aids ... how is this possible when we have the good Indian posters reminding us $500Bln in FOREX ...so why borrow or ask for aid?

And how many things Indians have exported so far to help the globe with this pandemic?

Thanks for bumping the thread and tagging a few members. Tag more. So that in future I can say, "I had told you."

- PRTP GWD

Not yet.:lol:

Seems like the high caste brahmans are not willing to open their coffers and would rather ask for wb or IMF so the same aid money could later be extracted from the low caste. This way the principle amount stays where it is and more money comes into market

Once the corona scare is over, jobs in China will move to India in the aftermath of this pandemic. Wary of Chinese sloppiness (evident during the corona drama) and impressed by Indian efficiency and resilience (also evident during the same drama), West will setup manufacturing units in India. Western investments will gradually increase. Unemployment will be completely abolished in India. It will be like how it was in Soviet Union viz. a small minimum salary would be guaranteed to everyone. In the end, it would transpire that the corona hoax was orchestrated by RAW – India’s external intelligence agency – in order to eradicate poverty. Just what is the secret of RAW’s Midas touch?

- PRTP GWD
@Gandhi G in da house

- PRTP GWD

Once the corona scare is over, jobs in China will move to India in the aftermath of this pandemic. Wary of Chinese sloppiness (evident during the corona drama) and impressed by Indian efficiency and resilience (also evident during the same drama), West will setup manufacturing units in India. Western investments will gradually increase. Unemployment will be completely abolished in India. It will be like how it was in Soviet Union viz. a small minimum salary would be guaranteed to everyone. In the end, it would transpire that the corona hoax was orchestrated by RAW – India’s external intelligence agency – in order to eradicate poverty. Just what is the secret of RAW’s Midas touch?

- PRTP GWD
@Soumitra @jamahir

- PRTP GWD

Good satire though I must admit that I cannot predict if manufacturing will fly out of China.
Well anyone could theoretically overtake China but first India has to feed her ppl. You those walking dead currently trying to flee the cities? I reckon the death toll is higher.

- PRTP GWD

If India really did well...

It might be.

It will depend on how serious India to fight coronavirus that started to spread.

What is left for India is a hardworking, disciplined and organized culture.

The foundation of a bright future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom