What's new

SATIRE: Once the corona scare is over jobs in China will move to India

I don't think there will be any shifting of manufacturing, especially in the electronics industry. What I know about this is that there was a group called HSMC ( Hindustan Semiconductor Manufacturing Corporation ) which was led by an NRI and had a some agreements signed with foreign companies and had ground broken at a location in Gujarat. But no progress since :

These Indians are like that proverbial fox, which was following a camel, in the hope, that its lower jaw would fall and she will devour it.:lol::lol::lol:

These Indians are like that proverbial fox, which was following a camel, in the hope, that its lower jaw would fall and she will devour it.:lol::lol::lol:

O PaaJee,

Any news... have all the manufacturing jobs/industries shited to the good Indians?

CheeWala might announce it anyday now... ShooperPauer afterall!

Nobody can stop the Rise of TheGreatPajeetEmpire!

Mangus

O PaaJee,

Any news... have all the manufacturing jobs/industries shited to the good Indians?

CheeWala might announce it anyday now... ShooperPauer afterall!

Nobody can stop the Rise of TheGreatPajeetEmpire!

Mangus

Yes. Very soon, the lower jaw of the Chinese camel will fall and Cheewala (The Arch Loomarh) would devour it, with Chatni.:lol:

Yes. Very soon, the lower jaw of the Chinese camel will fall and Cheewala (The Arch Loomarh) would devour it, with Chatni.:lol:

O PaaJee,

I fear you are right yet again.... indeed, CheeWala see hiimself as Avatar as @N.Siddiqui educated yours truly today... and the good Indians believe that the CheeWala is TheSowrd of Doom!

Yeh tau koyi Japani Maula Jutt hae.:lol:

O PaaJee,

Since, the Japanese are an extension of the Ancient Indian Civilisation... hence, I posted an examplifying piece of this Connection... afterall, the IndianSpiritualScientists and IndianScholarz have proven so much about Shintoism being Indian and then there is Zen!!!

Mangus

P.S. The is only One MaulaJatt!

59d98b19624c8.jpg

Never heard of this story. Is it Aesop's fable? Please do acquaint me with it. Pray, narrate the story.

- PRTP GWD

Never heard of this story. Is it Aesop's fable? Please do acquaint me with it. Pray, narrate the story.

- PRTP GWD

- PRTP GWD

I am not sure of the origin of this fable. I heard it in Punjabi and the fable is as much, as I have expressed, already. If you see the lower jaw of a camel; it appears, as if it is going to fall anytime.

offcourse every job every industry every service will kove to india as india is spray the most powerful disinfectant Desi gau Mutar and india will not only beat covid 19 but also cancer with gau mutar!!

jai siri paye!!!

Once the corona scare is over, jobs in China will move to India in the aftermath of this pandemic. Wary of Chinese sloppiness (evident during the corona drama) and impressed by Indian efficiency and resilience (also evident during the same drama), West will setup manufacturing units in India. Western investments will gradually increase. Unemployment will be completely abolished in India. It will be like how it was in Soviet Union viz. a small minimum salary would be guaranteed to everyone. In the end, it would transpire that the corona hoax was orchestrated by RAW – India’s external intelligence agency – in order to eradicate poverty. Just what is the secret of RAW’s Midas touch?

- PRTP GWD
@kris @SirHatesALot @Maitham @niao78 @SrNair @Chhatrapati

- PRTP GWD

@IndoCarib

- PRTP GWD

@Thamizh Puli

- PRTP GWD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom