What's new

SATIRE: Once the corona scare is over jobs in China will move to India

Once the corona scare is over, jobs in China will move to India in the aftermath of this pandemic. Wary of Chinese sloppiness (evident during the corona drama) and impressed by Indian efficiency and resilience (also evident during the same drama), West will setup manufacturing units in India. Western investments will gradually increase. Unemployment will be completely abolished in India. It will be like how it was in Soviet Union viz. a small minimum salary would be guaranteed to everyone. In the end, it would transpire that the corona hoax was orchestrated by RAW – India’s external intelligence agency – in order to eradicate poverty. Just what is the secret of RAW’s Midas touch?

- PRTP GWD
@JohnWick

- PRTP GWD

Once the corona scare is over, jobs in China will move to India in the aftermath of this pandemic. Wary of Chinese sloppiness (evident during the corona drama) and impressed by Indian efficiency and resilience (also evident during the same drama), West will setup manufacturing units in India. Western investments will gradually increase. Unemployment will be completely abolished in India. It will be like how it was in Soviet Union viz. a small minimum salary would be guaranteed to everyone. In the end, it would transpire that the corona hoax was orchestrated by RAW – India’s external intelligence agency – in order to eradicate poverty. Just what is the secret of RAW’s Midas touch?

- PRTP GWD
@denel @Gibbs

- PRTP GWD

- PRTP GWD
@Indos @sinait @Nilgiri @atan651 @Menthol @Hamartia Antidote @dbc @beijingwalker @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @graphican @Syed Hammad Ahmed @Taimur Khurram @MastanKhan @Qutb-ud-din Aybak @Pakistan Space Agency @Han Patriot @GHALIB @halupridol @Michael Corleone @Areesh @SrNair @Raduga @LKJ86 @zhxy @f22

- PRTP GWD

Actually, this had started a long back but now it will become just too fast. Earlier it was an economic decision but now it is a question of life. Nobody would risk their life for business.

With Indian wages SO LOW and so much hype over Make In India,
I remember many were predicting that would be the case.

I too am very surprised why NOBODY interested in going to India.
Or rather not much are.
Investors have shown preference for East Asians(Vietnam) and South East Asia(Indonesia).

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ng-to-india/articleshow/71462428.cms?from=mdr
Oct 06, 2019
Why factories leaving China aren't going to India
Vietnam seems to be the consensus pick for winner of the U.S.-China trade war, as Chinese and other manufacturers shift production to the cheaper Southeast Asian nation. If there’s a loser, at least in terms of missed opportunities, it may be the countries of South Asia.

Work harder for it,
don't just wait for the misfortune of others and luck from cow dung

i have nothing to say but this
177528 (1).jpg

With Indian wages SO LOW and so much hype over Make In India,
I remember many were predicting that would be the case.

I too am very surprised why NOBODY interested in going to India.
Or rather not much are.
Investors have shown preference for East Asians(Vietnam) and South East Asia(Indonesia).

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ng-to-india/articleshow/71462428.cms?from=mdr
Oct 06, 2019
Why factories leaving China aren't going to India
Vietnam seems to be the consensus pick for winner of the U.S.-China trade war, as Chinese and other manufacturers shift production to the cheaper Southeast Asian nation. If there’s a loser, at least in terms of missed opportunities, it may be the countries of South Asia.

Work harder for it,
don't just wait for the misfortune of others and luck from cow dung
Hey old frustrated man,

If you live a decade more and don't turn senile India would give you more reasons to be jealous and make you search joy in deceptive news.

@Juggernaut_the_Gangu, @Surya 1, @padamchen,

It is observed that it is not Pakistanis who hate us Indians but many other countries. Perhaps the only countries that don't hate Indians are the USSR states, Afghanistan and Pakistan. It is the propaganda blizzard of our own Indian media that has misled the public about foreigner's perception of India.

- PRTP GWD

Hey old frustrated man,

If you live a decade more and don't turn senile India would give you more reasons to be jealous and make you search joy in deceptive news.

@Juggernaut_the_Gangu, @Surya 1,

It is observed that it is not Pakistanis who hate us but many other countries. Perhaps the only countries that don't hate Indians are the USSR states, Afghanistan and Pakistan. It is the propaganda blizzard of our own Indian media that has misled the public about foreigner's perception of India.

- PRTP GWD

It's lack of personal achievement that leads many men into racism...Never ever forget that...I have seen men of a particular race spew casual racism against other races, but going weak at their knees when encountering women from those said "disagreeable" races...Most people of any race are not racist per se and just want to go about their lives...It's only men who had big hopes and dreams when young and could not realize it, or men who have delusions of grandeur who take to racism...I have seen men spewing unthinkable racist opinions on SE Asians and still lusting after SE Asian women...there are men who are white racists who would still give up their left ball to be with a pretty black woman ....Now equation between Indians and Pakistanis or between Zoroastrians and Muslims/Arabs is different as its more of a internecine war between cousins or brothers..but even after all these years I donot feel any animosity or resentment towards white people...I do have the highest of admiration for the achievements of the white race over the last 350 years but also bitterness specifically towards the British for the depredations that they brought upon the subcontinent..Be like the Jews, no matter if the whole world hates you, stay the phacck on course

@padamchen

Hey old frustrated man,

@Juggernaut_the_Gangu, @Surya 1, @padamchen,

It is observed that it is not Pakistanis who hate us Indians but many other countries. Perhaps the only countries that don't hate Indians are the USSR states, Afghanistan and Pakistan. It is the propaganda blizzard of our own Indian media that has misled the public about foreigner's perception of India.

- PRTP GWD
Wow!! So Triggered.
Afraid I may not be around a decade from now.

Yeah I am jealous of Indians.
They had it so good, you know, during my army days I am so jealous that Indians don't have to put KIWI on their faces to camouflage, simply natural ability.

I admire how tough the Indians digging our roads under the hot sun and Indian ability to tolerate STENCH clearing our rubbish and sewage, RESPECT.

https://www.rt.com/news/397724-israeli-stink-bombs-india/
Indians have high threshold for tolerating stench

I am so jealous, AH!

How many industries have shifted to India?

It is taking too long...come on good Indians don't be shy ...share the data!

Also, please, start exporting protective gears and masks... saving the world times these...

Or you can just stop this Schandenfreude and come back to the Earth...

Dumbo,

It is you who make obsessive anti-India posts day in and day out while Indians rarely make any mention of your insignificant country. India is a diverse country. It constitutes dark skinned as well as fair skinned, the road digging laborers as well as doctors and engineers. You know all this. That’s why your obsession. Nobody kicks a dead dog.

- PRTP GWD
Enough of your BULL SHIT or is it COW SHIT.

I had refrained from posting here for 9 mths already.
I was anti-India mainly because of Kashmir issue.
But I am more or less neutral now.

I cannot help but to join in the fray after seeing all INDIAN TROLLS denigrating and smearing China for their White Colonizers instead of doing something worthwhile fighting this global pandemic.
It benefits nobody to be manipulated by the world's hegemon.

No worry, I am here for easy access to information due to the intense interest with the current dire global situation.
Not going to waste too much time here with your worthless fights and trolling.

Last edited:
How many industries have shifted to India?

It is taking too long...come on good Indians don't be shy ...share the data!

Also, please, start exporting protective gears and masks... saving the world times these...

Or you can just stop this Schandenfreude and come back to the Earth...
Like they say, "Common sense is a quality so uncommon." Not even corona brouhaha has ended and you are asking how many industries have shifted to India. It's not instant coffee.

- PRTP GWD

- PRTP GWD
@Srinivas

- PRTP GWD

- PRTP GWD
@Bhoot Pishach

- PRTP GWD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom