What's new

SATIRE: Once the corona scare is over jobs in China will move to India

And the only non-whites whose blood admixture whites advertise proudly are the North American Natives..even if they have like 2 percent Admixture from Native Americans, Whites in N.America are rather insistent on making it known...why is it that? Why is the noble savage of the Great Plains extended such an honour?

My friend,

This thread is about the Imminent Rise of India as Global Manufacturing and Financial Hub... how Red Indians come to Indian thread? @SIPRA

Are you saying that since the Red Indians came from India like the Nordic Blondes...so Americans whites are Indians?

You need to help us understand better! Otherwise, our old friend @Nilu Pule is always ready with his kitchen knife... he is not even going to spare me...for I am muslim!

Mangus

I refuse to believe that you are unkind!
I was quite the kind one in my childhood. But like they say shit happens. You need to turn indifferent to survive. What can one do when you witness selfishness and treachery among not only general public but also your friends and family.
The only non whites who came close to having their way with whites were the Ottomans and the Barbary pirates...Ottomans treated white boys harshly but with utmost honour (Janissaries)...Barbary pirates used to castrate white men and use them as eunuch slaves....Ottoman also treated the white women they used to buy, abduct with a bit more respect..The love between Hürrem Sultana and Suleiman the Magnificent is famous in the annals of history and was the subject of a viral worldwide Television show

But I think Circassian women of the Caucasus were considered the pinnacle of female beauty by them

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_beauties
Bangali Babu, why are you giving a pravachan on history in satire thread? Just kidding.
Even Arab Bedouins had white female sex slaves during the times of Moors
images

Don't forget NoFap. You seem like you have weird fetishes

My friend,

This thread is about the Imminent Rise of India as Global Manufacturing and Financial Hub... how Red Indians come to Indian thread? @SIPRA

Are you saying that since the Red Indians came from India like the Nordic Blondes...so Americans whites are Indians?

You need to help us understand better! Otherwise, our old friend @Nilu Pule is always ready with his kitchen knife... he is not even going to spare me...for I am muslim!

Mangus
He can't help it. He is a Bengali Bhadralok Babu. They like preaching gyan at every opportunity.

DNA editing is still work in progress.

I was quite the kind one in my childhood. But like they say shit happens. You need to turn indifferent to survive. What can one do when you witness selfishness and treachery among not only general public but also your friends and family.

Bangali Babu, why are you giving a pravachan on history in satire thread? Just kidding.
Even Arab Bedouins had white female sex slaves during the times of Moors
images

Don't forget NoFap. You seem like you have weird fetishes

Stop this obscenity in the name of your King,Bobby B

All fetishes go for a toss with the looming responsibility of family and when you are the only male in your household

My friend,

Mangus

Red Indians are more connected to Siberian Shamanists than any subject of Gangadesh who has ever existed....Hitler sent expesnive mountain expeditions to India and Tibet to find the origin of mythical Aryan Race----->and they gfigured some valleys in Ladakh and gilgit may truly be the origins ...some 200 german women make the pilgrimage to such valleys every year in order to be impregnated by such men and then carry Aryan babies to full term

After Corona, people will be scared to travel to China. Forget about the investment by multinational companie, Evenn Chinese would like to work somewhere else rather than in China because of their dictatorial government and deceases like Corona and such other diseases

World and Chinese business is not going to be same for sure after this calamity.

@Nilu Pule @Juggernaut_the_Gangu

Do you think that Indian currency is going to be the new global reserve currency after all the manufacturing comes to India shortly?

Or is it going to be the biggest in SDR to give some face saving to others?

Would be nice to know the transitional plans by the good Indians @SIPRA @Verve

@Nilu Pule smart one you! GeneEditing is going in higher gear...keep an eye on it... Life Extension I would love to see...

After Corona, people will be scared to travel to China. Forget about the investment by multinational companie, Evenn Chinese would like to work somewhere else rather than in China because of their dictatorial government and deceases like Corona and such other diseases

Without halalification of Chinese culture, China is doomed...This is where Pakistan comes in...2,000 years back coterminous Pakistan civilized China by introducing Buddhism to the Chinese...After the pandemic is over , Pakwatan will introduce clean halal culture to the Chinese so that China may reconcile itself to the world

I proposed this around six months back and I was accused of trying to stir ChiPak relations

But I am serious ....Pak is not the friend China deserves, but it is the friend China needs now

Red Indians are more connected to Siberian Shamanists than any subject of Gangadesh who has ever existed....Hitler sent expesnive mountain expeditions to India and Tibet to find the origin of mythical Aryan Race----->and they gfigured some valleys in Ladakh and gilgit may truly be the origins ...some 200 german women make the pilgrimage to such valleys every year in order to be impregnated by such men and then carry Aryan babies to full term

No, no, no.....

All modern humans came out of India....except for Africans...as it is proven by the good IndianScholarz themselves... you are just Germanophile ....that clouds your judgements...

Why didn't the Ancient Indians migrated to Africa
as they were leavings in waves to colonise the planet is a mystery @Verve

@Nilu Pule @Juggernaut_the_Gangu

Do you think that Indian currency is going to be the new global reserve currency after all the manufacturing comes to India shortly?

Or is it going to be the biggest in SDR to give some face saving to others?

Would be nice to know the transitional plans by the good Indians @SIPRA @Verve

@Nilu Pule smart one you! GeneEditing is going in higher gear...keep an eye on it... Life Extension I would love to see...
India will introduce new currency notes which will be made out of dried cow dung and this new currency will be accepted by the rest of the world as cow dung notes will kill Coronavirus and paper notes are carriers.

IMF will be shifted to the biggest Gau Shala facility in New Delhi.

India will introduce new currency notes which will be made out of dried cow dung and this new currency will be accepted by the rest of the world as cow dung notes will kill Coronavirus and paper notes are carriers.

IMF will be shifted to the biggest Gau Shala facility in New Delhi.

Do you wish to be lynched?

Why are you being stubborn and standing in the path of development?

The Rise of India is Imminent!

I hope you have some track of land outside Bombay... which will make you billionaire... think about your Yacht!!!

Are you serious or trolling?

If you're serious, then I would like to ask how is this even possible?

Does India have the technology, infrastructure and the capital? The answer is no
It will not happen slam-bang. But it will definitely be the beginning. The corona hoax episode would be the tipping point in the history of independent India's economy.

- PRTP GWD

Do you wish to be lynched?

Why are you being stubborn and standing in the path of development?

The Rise of India is Imminent!

I hope you have some track of land outside Bombay... which will make you billionaire... think about your Yacht!!!
Don't you worry, Sir. I have a great idea.

I will start a new cryptocurrency 'GauDhanCoin'. I am thinking trillions not billions.

I will be the new Rothschild

Don't you worry, Sir. I have a great idea.

I will start a new cryptocurrency 'GauDhanCoin'. I am thinking trillions not billions.

I will be the new Rothschild

May you succeed in your enterprise!

Set up a trust as well... for Rationalism!

Bannniya pehle hi apna hisaab lagae baitha hai :D
When it spreads in India it will be a blood bath they know it well

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom