What's new

Science is a dwarf in front of astrology, says BJP MP in parliament.

aah, @MarkusS

how goes it ? still schooling the inferior races about your European superiority I see :partay:

That won't stop us from launching A-5 mate, there is no relation :lol:

Yes there is. We feed you. :)

Your entire nation...is basicly our "feel good" hobby. And serious. Threatening us with Agni 5? Is that meant as a joke? You are talking about nations who are at a completly differet technological level than you.

Serious...I don´t understand this. Why do you try so hard to look laughable?

Do any of the countries you belong to has ICBM??

You are right we are on Completely Different technological levels.........

We have ICBMs you have Silvio Berlusconi :rofl:

Not quite right. We have the entire US Army. Ever heared about NATO?

As for own ICBM. Serious dude...you come up with this Agni 5 crap. We developed a system to shot it down called Aster

Why do you try to impress with a weapon that we consider as obsolete? Go out and find a girl. Then you would stop dreaming about attacking NATO...lol

As for ICBM. Why would we need one? We are member of NATO. We concentrate on Ariane, VEGA and other profitable business. We are safe, not in danger of any war, have the highest technological level of the world. India is in a much worse condition and has enemies on evry corner. Its also not allied with any other nation. So?

I have never heard about any food aid to India from any European or any other nation for that matter, i guess becoming a stooge of US does take it's toll which is visible in your posts.

BTW, is the extra S in your name is the Short for Stooge? As in MarkusStooge!!

Nope, the S is the first letter of my family name. :)

Why so hateful amigo? What happened to you?

People mocking another nation's poverty, and astrology is an advanced form of mathematics, where the orbit of Neptune decides my future.

High IQ'ed people at work. :lol:

If we are stooge of USA...and we hold you alive with food aid...what does this say about you? :D

You know what we have to spend more than that aid amount to build toilets every year :D :D :D

Look this is the reason why Science is a dwarf in front of Astrology...
10409382_753436128071055_7220434846059950684_n.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom