What's new

Tanks of Pakistan Army

Fkeb2u3XwAAnAkN

The Al-Zarrar Main Battle Tank of Pakistan Powerful 125mm main gun that outranges the T-72 OF India. An old girl stuffed with modern electronic protection/targeting subsystems, this tank fills the need well enough .
Although its tough operating these, kudos to the Al-Zarrar crews

Pak should scrap Haider and work on new Altay tanks as good as leopards and black panthers

Wallah!! Kis deewar mein sar ja kar maron ?

What really were you thinking when you make statements like that ? All of a sudden a blunt suggestion / order that "should" do this or that. As if we have 600 billion dollars in our teasury. We have only 6 that is not even enough for 1 month of imports.

Oh bhai choro maar kutai ko, we have to pay back loan installments and we have NOTHING in treasury. Economy is destroyed, people have nothing to eat, industry is closing, joblessness everywhere.

BTW, even if we had 600 billion dollars, even then only a fool would scrap a running project and jumps on a new project. Money is valuable even for filthy rich nations. Nobody can scrap a newly aquired project where they have spent billions already. Please try to think over feasibility & economics of your suggestions before making them public. Thanks

How do you know?

He joined this forum when he was 13 year and his mental age has not changed since then and will not change.
Both of you do know me better than I know about you anyway why should pak get similar VT 4 tank as Haider can you answer that if yes than why you need AK 1 2 3 building entire army armour core on similar tank is not going to help and GL 5 Is not hundred percent trophy system yet investing in Altay we can replace T 80s and get versatile expertise of German and Korean tank technology as K 2 is have similarities with Leo and Altay has similarities with k 2 putting all eggs on one basket won't help much by the way Mr bosmann I reckon I joined this forum when you were in pampers how about that

Weren’t you going to leave the forum? Why are you still here spreading your nonsensical BS.
Nonsense because it won't fit your agenda I think you don't have mental strength to see change I explained my point of view you have right to disagree but it doesn't mean you keep personal attacks so I have seen many craps from you but never directed them to you

Wallah!! Kis deewar mein sar ja kar maron ?

What really were you thinking when you make statements like that ? All of a sudden a blunt suggestion / order that "should" do this or that. As if we have 600 billion dollars in our teasury. We have only 6 that is not even enough for 1 month of imports.

Oh bhai choro maar kutai ko, we have to pay back loan installments and we have NOTHING in treasury. Economy is destroyed, people have nothing to eat, industry is closing, joblessness everywhere.

BTW, even if we had 600 billion dollars, even then only a fool would scrap a running project and jumps on a new project. Money is valuable even for filthy rich nations. Nobody can scrap a newly aquired project where they have spent billions already. Please try to think over feasibility & economics of your suggestions before making them public. Thanks
Bro I'm not saying to do that today when economy improves than infact don't even go to Altay we have armour core full of tanks we need better ifvs

Last edited:
Pakistani made ammo boxes are always dark green.
Plus
We have used ton of Type59s in the past and still paramilitary forces use them, because we still have a lot of 100mm stock..

FsPK1FfX0AIWvjd

FsPK1YfX0AIEB-s

Pakistani made ammo boxes are always dark green.
Plus
We have used ton of Type59s in the past and still paramilitary forces use them, because we still have a lot of 100mm stock..

FsPK1FfX0AIWvjd

FsPK1YfX0AIEB-s
All Operational Type 59 (most of which are still with PA, FC KP and BL use them too but not in as big numbers) and Most type 69 (apart from the few at Training school in Quetta and a few with FCBL) have been up gunned to 105MM. 100MM tank ammo is not in active production at POF afaik, 105MM still is.

All Operational Type 59 (most of which are still with PA, FC KP and BL use them too but not in as big numbers) and Most type 69 (apart from the few at Training school in Quetta and a few with FCBL) have been up gunned to 105MM. 100MM tank ammo is not in active production at POF afaik, 105MM still is.
There are still plenty of 59s with FC which are having 100 mm guns. Ammo however is not in production, but plenty of stocks are available.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom