What's new

Vaccinated people now make majority of COVID deaths in US: Report

I know WHO, i don't know who. I am even more impressed with an Indian thinking his English is faantaastik. Lol
My mandarin is even better, especially after all the Cantonese on weibo. You bots may need a chip upgrade though. 0nm anyone ?

My mandarin is even better, especially after all the Cantonese on weibo. You bots may need a chip upgrade though. 0nm anyone ?

Good to know that genius. But apparently a genius like yoi can't even differentiate Mandarin and Cantonese. Let me give you a lil hint bhai, it's as different as Tamil is from Hindi.

Becos many HK morons are western worshippers and lackeys just as you indians are.
The British established an education system whose main purpose was to create the 'brown sahib'. The native who had more loyalty to the language and customs of the British than his own people. That's what many of the HK 'democracy protestors' are.

Get rid of this system.

Good to know that genius. But apparently a genius like yoi can't even differentiate Mandarin and Cantonese. Let me give you a lil hint bhai, it's as different as Tamil is from Hindi.
What kind if chinaman are you? CCP is really failing in recruitment. You obviously aren't caught up on how Cantonese is being used in weibo by some Chinese ppl who are not prepared to accept cattlehood. Better read up.

What kind if chinaman are you? CCP is really failing in recruitment. You obviously aren't caught up on how Cantonese is being used in weibo by some Chinese ppl who are not prepared to accept cattlehood. Better read up.
I speak both Mandarin and Cantonese numbnuts. Lolol. You know seisohai, tiunilomoukachowhai. Btw, you do know both written Cantonese in the mainland is EXACTLY the same as written Mandarin right as in any Mandarin speaker can read the words regardless of meaning?

Study: Majority of August 2022 COVID deaths received a vaccine

This is an issue because vaccines lose efficacy against the virus over time.

AP22007547106112.jpg

FILE – Pharmacist Kenni Clark prepares a booster dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine during a vaccination clinic, Wednesday, Dec. 29, 2021, in Lawrence, Mass. (AP Photo/Charles Krupa, File)

Joshua Eferighe

Posted: NOV 24, 2022 / 05:03 PM CST | Updated: NOV 25, 2022 / 06:56 PM CST

An earlier version of this article’s headline did not specify the study was confined to patients who died in August 2022. We regret the error.

(NewsNation) — Fifty-eight percent of Americans who died of COVID-19 in August were recipients of at least the first vaccine, a study has suggested.

Conducted for The Washington Post’s The Health 202 by Cynthia Cox — who is vice president at the Kaiser Family Foundation — the results are the first time this has been the case since the novel virus was first tracked in 2020.

“We can no longer say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” Cox told The Health 202.

The announcement is just the latest data point in a continuing trend: While more people are taking the vaccine, new variants continue to develop and Americans receiving the latest booster continues to be a slow process.

Only 35 million Americans — a little over 10% of the U.S. population — have taken the updated boosters that became available in September.

This is an issue because vaccines lose efficacy against the virus over time.

An analysis from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention stated that regular booster shots are needed to keep the risk of death from COVID-19 low.

It also explains why deaths of people who were vaccinated went from 23% in September of 2021 to 42% in January and February of 2022. according to a Washington Post study.

Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert and chief medical adviser for the White House, alluded to the lack of booster enthusiasm and stressed the importance of Americans receiving the recently authorized omicron-specific boosters in his last White House briefing Wednesday before retirement,

“The final message I give you from this podium is that, please, for your own safety, for that of your family, get your updated COVID-19 shot as soon as you’re eligible,” he said.

Whether President Joe Biden’s administration can rally the country around the idea of adopting the booster is yet to be seen, as there have been signs of Americans no longer caring about COVID-19.

I speak both Mandarin and Cantonese numbnuts. Lolol. You know seisohai, tiunilomoukachowhai. Btw, you do know both written Cantonese in the mainland is EXACTLY the same as written Mandarin right as in any Mandarin speaker can read the words regardless of meaning?
Regardless of meaning. CCP at work.

How do you use Cantonese on Weibo?
Exactly. They did and Hans Patriot knows it all. Except the meaning.

You obviously aren't caught up on how Cantonese is being used in weibo by some Chinese ppl who are not prepared to accept cattlehood. Better read up
Do you not understand that statement? There's a news item that explains why they're doing it.

Do you not understand that statement? There's a news item that explains why they're doing it.
I was just curious how you can tell in weibo, the difference between written Cantonese and Mandarin. Lol

You seriously have no idea how the Chinese language works do you? Ever wondered how Japanese and Koreans can use Han characters while speaking a totally different language!

I was just curious how you can tell in weibo, the difference between written Cantonese and Mandarin. Lol

You seriously have no idea how the Chinese language works do you? Ever wondered how Japanese and Koreans can use Han characters while speaking a totally different language!
Hans, u r missing the whole point man.

Back
Top Bottom