What's new

Vaccinated people now make majority of COVID deaths in US: Report

I was just curious how you can tell in weibo, the difference between written Cantonese and Mandarin. Lol

You seriously have no idea how the Chinese language works do you? Ever wondered how Japanese and Koreans can use Han characters while speaking a totally different language!
Indian trolls are always dumber than other trolls

Hans, u r missing the whole point man.
Which is what exactly? People are frustrated? Some people are protesting? I am amazed how restrained the Chinese government had been. They allow them to vent and fine tune their policies instead of gunning them down... Lol. That's a big improvement man. I estimate around 500k people are directly under area quarantine, they are free to travel within their own area, they aren't confined in their houses mate, the Chinese control method is evolving. However i prefer 2 mil people to die instead of sacrificing 3% of our growth.

Covid deaths are picking up fast, almost 458 people died from covid in the past 24 hours in US

微信图片_20221202011515.png

To America worshippers, how wonderful western vaccines are.
that article have been proved to have wrong methodology

Study: Majority of August 2022 COVID deaths received a vaccine

This is an issue because vaccines lose efficacy against the virus over time.

AP22007547106112.jpg

FILE – Pharmacist Kenni Clark prepares a booster dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine during a vaccination clinic, Wednesday, Dec. 29, 2021, in Lawrence, Mass. (AP Photo/Charles Krupa, File)

Joshua Eferighe

Posted: NOV 24, 2022 / 05:03 PM CST | Updated: NOV 25, 2022 / 06:56 PM CST

An earlier version of this article’s headline did not specify the study was confined to patients who died in August 2022. We regret the error.

(NewsNation) — Fifty-eight percent of Americans who died of COVID-19 in August were recipients of at least the first vaccine, a study has suggested.

Conducted for The Washington Post’s The Health 202 by Cynthia Cox — who is vice president at the Kaiser Family Foundation — the results are the first time this has been the case since the novel virus was first tracked in 2020.

“We can no longer say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” Cox told The Health 202.

The announcement is just the latest data point in a continuing trend: While more people are taking the vaccine, new variants continue to develop and Americans receiving the latest booster continues to be a slow process.

Only 35 million Americans — a little over 10% of the U.S. population — have taken the updated boosters that became available in September.

An analysis from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention stated that regular booster shots are needed to keep the risk of death from COVID-19 low.

It also explains why deaths of people who were vaccinated went from 23% in September of 2021 to 42% in January and February of 2022. according to a Washington Post study.

Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert and chief medical adviser for the White House, alluded to the lack of booster enthusiasm and stressed the importance of Americans receiving the recently authorized omicron-specific boosters in his last White House briefing Wednesday before retirement,

“The final message I give you from this podium is that, please, for your own safety, for that of your family, get your updated COVID-19 shot as soon as you’re eligible,” he said.

Whether President Joe Biden’s administration can rally the country around the idea of adopting the booster is yet to be seen, as there have been signs of Americans no longer caring about COVID-19.

As i said wrong methodology, as first one dose vaccine is equal to no vaccine , also the data didn't separate the participant by age and disease they might had and saying the death of vaccinated went from 23% in September of 2021 to 42% in January and February of 2022. according to a Washington Post study. is wrong that number is not the percentage of the death of vaccinated people

Last edited:
Which is what exactly? People are frustrated? Some people are protesting? I am amazed how restrained the Chinese government had been. They allow them to vent and fine tune their policies instead of gunning them down... Lol. That's a big improvement man.

Would anyone here believe me that just a few hours ago my wife had a good lady friend in. I left the house after a brief stay. But before I left, the lady friend brought up China's on-going protests. She had also contended about a month ago that Covid was China's intentional wrong-doing. In that argument, a month ago, I pointed out that if this was China's intentional doing then how come, after decades of China's growth, the Chinese economy suffered so gravely for the first time?? She didn't buy my argument then.

She is a very typical American white person: Distrustful of the American govt all the time unless foreign affairs are concerned. In her and tens of millions of Americans' world view: All wars are okay as long as there are no body bags coming back!!

Anyway, so this evening she brought up China again. I guess mindful of our conversation from about a month ago. She said the Chinese have 'no freedoms'. I asked: Then how come so many are protesting right now? She said: But they are not allowed to protest! I said, yes, China doesn't have the kind of freedoms like in America but it is not North Korea or Saudi Arabia either. To which she said: Saudi Arabia has more freedoms than China!

We then stopped the conversation.

Would anyone here believe me that just a few hours ago my wife had a good lady friend in. I left the house after a brief stay. But before I left, the lady friend brought up China's on-going protests. She had also contended about a month ago that Covid was China's intentional wrong-doing. In that argument, a month ago, I pointed out that if this was China's intentional doing then how come, after decades of China's growth, the Chinese economy suffered so gravely for the first time?? She didn't buy my argument then.

She is a very typical American white person: Distrustful of the American govt all the time unless foreign affairs are concerned. In her and tens of millions of Americans' world view: All wars are okay as long as there are no body bags coming back!!

Anyway, so this evening she brought up China again. I guess mindful of our conversation from about a month ago. She said the Chinese have 'no freedoms'. I asked: Then how come so many are protesting right now? She said: But they are not allowed to protest! I said, yes, China doesn't have the kind of freedoms like in America but it is not North Korea or Saudi Arabia either. To which she said: Saudi Arabia has more freedoms than China!

We then stopped the conversation.
Is the Chinese government angelic? Nope, they are brutally efficient to an extent, that's all. The top wanted to squash covid, then the bottom execute it as much as possible, sometimes doing even more tjan requested. The problem with this system is most local officials want to overperform.

But we let the protesters protest then we arrest a few figureheads then release them. And it was only for like what 2 or 3 days then it fizzled out. The Chinese people don't hate the government, they want opening up and don't mind the casualties. That's the message for the government. They don't mind old people dying. I am one of them.

To America worshippers, how wonderful western vaccines are.
PDF folks and the editors of this news link requires basic statistics lessons (literally 101)
One need to look at normalised numbers to make a conclusion
Metric to me measured is > (Vaccinated Death / Total Vaccinated ) with (Non Vaccinated Death / Non Vaccinated)
lets say tomorrow if 100% of folks get vaccinated then 100% of death will come from vaccinated pool.

PDF folks and the editors of this news link requires basic statistics lessons (literally 101)
One need to look at normalised numbers to make a conclusion
Metric to me measured is > (Vaccinated Death / Total Vaccinated ) with (Non Vaccinated Death / Non Vaccinated)
lets say tomorrow if 100% of folks get vaccinated then 100% of death will come from vaccinated pool.
And both the daily infection and deaths numbers are still very high in US, they need a new drug

Which is what exactly? People are frustrated? Some people are protesting? I am amazed how restrained the Chinese government had been. They allow them to vent and fine tune their policies instead of gunning them down... Lol. That's a big improvement man. I estimate around 500k people are directly under area quarantine, they are free to travel within their own area, they aren't confined in their houses mate, the Chinese control method is evolving. However i prefer 2 mil people to die instead of sacrificing 3% of our growth.
Here are my concerns:

- say somehow with these lockdowns contagion is prevented. Now you've a population that's neither immune nor adequately vaccinated. If they travel abroad or foreigners visit wouldn't they succumb and also transmit internally ?

- to cope with above unavoidable scenario, either CCP has to permanently implement tests and quarantines for all travel; or admit mistake and open up later

- later they acquire immunity more strains mutations to dea with

- and worse, they keep Chinese population as a safe petri bed for the Wuhan virus and thus present a global risk

Here are my concerns:

- say somehow with these lockdowns contagion is prevented. Now you've a population that's neither immune nor adequately vaccinated. If they travel abroad or foreigners visit wouldn't they succumb and also transmit internally ?

- to cope with above unavoidable scenario, either CCP has to permanently implement tests and quarantines for all travel; or admit mistake and open up later

- and worse, they keep Chinese population as a safe petri bed for the Wuhan virus and thus present a global risk
1) do you know which country has the Highest 3 dose vaccination number? 95% of us chnks are vaccinated with 3 doses minimum, 5 % is partially or not vaccinated. 5% of 1.4bil is 70mil people, assuming we use the 1% death rate for 70mil people, we are looking at 700'000 confirmed deaths MINIMUM.

2) you are assuming Chinese vaccines don't work here. Look at Cambodia Indonesia and Brazil, all use Chinese vaccines. I told you many times a 3 dose Sinovac vaccine compared to a 3 dose Pfizer makes no difference. Don't forget we vaccinated earlier for the alpha variant hence alot of our vaccinations are 3 years old.

3) mutations are coming from India, South Africa and US not China because the more you let it float freely, the more are infected and the more it mutates. Almost all new variants come from the countries with high case loads. Are you even sure India has such low cases now when testing isnt even done regularly? At least US stilll reports some figures, but most countries dont even test anymore, nobody knows if its not reported. China is the only country still regularly testing. All of us are assuming it will end with Omicron, if a new deltacron emerges, we are all fcked okay. Now the question is not about human lives anymore, it's about MONEY.

Last edited:
Here are my concerns:

Delaying itself is saving millions of lives, if China opens up now the casualities will be much less than if she opened 2 years ago. now the virus is much weaker and we have more drugs and treatments available for it. hellish scenes happened in US and India had been avoided.

@Han Patriot @beijingwalker
Well, that the cruxt of the matter. You believe the Chinese vaccine is good enough while I belive that CCP's persistence with lockdowns is based on their own distrust of chinese vaccines.

Frankly, I hope you're right and I am wrong in this matter .

Well, that the cruxt of the matter. You believe the Chinese vaccine is good enough while I belive that CCP's persistence with lockdowns is based on their own distrust of chinese vaccines.

How effective is effective? so far 94% Americans have been infected by covid at least once and hundreds of them die every 24 hours, do you call their vaccines effective?

I know because it was based on the HK studies. You have the right to ve sceptical, btw my math is wrong, 90% of chinks are vaccinated, 87% with 3 dose sinopharm or Sinovac and 3% at least one dose. Another 10% are not vaccinated at all. We achieved 90% with at least one dose a year ago. So assuming 10% is 140mil, we are potentially looking at 1.4mil deaths minimum optimistically.

Back
Top Bottom