What's new

WHO chief 'believes Covid DID leak from Wuhan lab' after a 'catastrophic accident' in 2019

all out attempt by the Chinese trolls here to divert the topic.
China should be sanctioned and held responsible for firstly behaving like cavemen and eating everything that moves.
Secondly not stopping international travel even while travel to the ground zero wuhan was locally blocked.
Unfortunately the head of WHO is in the pay of the Chinese and he is also responsible for not declaring it a pandemic until it had spread all over.
Millions dead because Chinese couldn't eat like normal humans and had to behave like our pets who pick up everything from the street.
And no one is responsible ?
This was not a isolated incident. How were the bats reaching the Chinese wet market while simultaneously being researched a short distance away for viruses in a Chinese lab ? The high iq Chinese authorities didnt think it necessary to block access to these caves ?
Time for Ukraine type sanctions against China.
Yeah, you Indians indeed should be held accountable for knowingly and cold bloodedly let the Indian Delta virus spread to the world in 2021, in the process killing ten of millions of people around the world, incliuding more than 6 millions of you pathetic Indians.

Yeah, you Indians indeed should be held accountable for knowingly and cold bloodedly let the Indian Delta virus spread to the world in 2021, in the process killing ten of millions of people around the world, incliuding more than 6 millions of you pathetic Indians.

Unsure, what's your logic here..... you don't want to blame the country from where it started but you blaming Victim countries.

There were many variants that came and will come but the root cause and source of the country is the culprit on this Covid 19...

Unsure, what's your logic here..... you don't want to blame the country from where it started but you blaming Victim countries.

There were many variants that came and will come but the root cause and source of the country is the culprit on this Covid 19...
Original source of the pandemic is unproven, it has started pretty much the same time in many places in the world altough China was the first to report that to WHO. Actually, the outbreak cases started in the US earlier than in China. Your India is at fault for knowingly not controlling the spread of deadly Delta variant and passing it to the world doing much harm.

Original source of the pandemic is unproven, it has started pretty much the same time in many places in the world altough China was the first to report that to WHO. Actually, the outbreak cases started in the US earlier than in China. Your India is at fault for knowingly not controlling the spread of deadly Delta variant and passing it to the world doing much harm.

Unproven???

it is started in China... you are free to deny it.

Ask someone from Pakistani family who has lost his/her loved one due to covid.

Or rest of the countries ...... where people died or dying due to Covid... It is just funny to blame on any other country.

I am a cyber security engineer... I always provide the RCA with the source of culprit details during my analysis report. security loopholes can be highlighted but you can never justify to the source of Culprit.

NO country was ready to face such Viral infection in the world.
Example - 8 people died in Pakistan... whom to blame? the source of infection from where is started or

Last edited:
If it is a leak then China should be liable for the mass deaths and compensation that comes with it.
Actually, the US should be liable for the mass deaths as well because the lab was working on coronaviruses with research fund from the US government.

Unproven???

it is started in China... you are free to deny it.

Ask someone from Pakistani family who will give the answer who lost his/her loved one due to covid.

Or rest of the countries ...... where people died or dying due to Covid... It is just funny to blame on any other country.

I am a cyber security engineer... I always provide the RCA with the source of culprit details during my analysis report. security loopholes can be highlighted but you can never justify to the source of Culprit.

NO country was ready to face such Viral infection in the world.
Example - 8 people died in Pakistan... whom to blame? the source of infection from where is started or

Don't give me the BS, if countries can't take care of their people, it's these countries' own problem just as India did in 2021, don't try to blame on others for you people's incompetence and uncaring cold bloodedness. China was the first country to report that kind outbreak to WHO and the world, that's all. And now you Indians stop slandering and bitching the world problems on China for your own foolishness !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom