What's new

Australia has finally banned the AstraZeneca vaccine

khansaheeb

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Australia has finally banned the AstraZeneca vaccine. This was originally the only vaccine available to Australians and was mandated. After a tsunami of excess deaths (15,000 this year) and millions of vaccine injuries… they finally pulled it from the market. The government and its officials should be trailed for grievous bodily harm and murder. Let the Nuremberg 2 begin.

India vaccinated almost a billion people with this vaccine. Where are their excess deaths and millions of injuries?
Either in the cremation or the burial records or Hospital records?

India vaccinated almost a billion people with this vaccine. Where are their excess deaths and millions of injuries?
Modi will not show real statistics.

Australia has finally banned the AstraZeneca vaccine. This was originally the only vaccine available to Australians and was mandated. After a tsunami of excess deaths (15,000 this year) and millions of vaccine injuries… they finally pulled it from the market. The government and its officials should be trailed for grievous bodily harm and murder. Let the Nuremberg 2 begin.

UK, Sweden, Latvia, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Denmark, Norway, and The Netherlands stopped AstraZeneca vaccine.

Now Australia too.

There are lot of other countries too

Either in the cremation or the burial records or Hospital records?
every person that i know personally (approximately 2000 people) was vaccinated with this and no issues found. I heard of my friend's friend's friend dying out of blood clot. But this is only case i heard from people i know direcly and in-directly.

Australia has finally banned the AstraZeneca vaccine.

It's a hoax.

Fact #3 : Australia Did Not Ban AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine

Just to be clear – Australia did not ban the AstraZeneca VAXZEVRIA COVID-19 vaccine. On the Department of Health’s website, it merely states that:

From Monday 20 March 2023 Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) is no longer available.

Nowhere does it say that the AstraZeneca VAXZEVRIA vaccine has been banned because it was dangerous.

In fact, medical experts had long expected Australia to stop using VAXZEVRIA, because better vaccines were now available. It’s like phasing out an old car model, when a newer and better model becomes available.

Its removal was expected as it had been superseded by other vaccines. It was really only left available for this long for people who had earlier doses of AstraZeneca and wanted to complete their course with it.

It (AstraZeneca) was very effective in the early days of the vaccine rollout. But now with Novavax, there is a more traditional style vaccine that has been proven to be safe and effective as well as the two mRNA vaccines.

– Professor Catherine Bennett, Deakin University Chair in Epidemiology

That's heartbreaking. I met an Indian doctor and he was saying the death rate is very high but government is not disclosing the real numbers. Respect for the poor people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom