What's new

Surface To Air Missiles operated by Pakistan

China had inducted HQ26 Terminal defence SAM( able to intercept any kinds of flying objects from ballistic missile to fighter jets).
Max range:400-500KM

Hit altitude: More than 100KM vertical

I think Pakistan shall induct it in the future. This will alleviate the threat from India's missile and Rafale jets.

@Dazzler @Windjammer @Sinopakfriend @waz @fatman17 @MastanKhan

We call it Chinese version of Saad.

CCTV just prove its induction few minutes ago.

Best SAM for best friend.

Definitely this is the type of system I want to see defending Pakistan's airspace.

China is moving at warp speed. This is very comforting for friends of China and should be highly disturbing for enemies of China.:china::pakistan:

Definitely this is the type of system I want to see defending Pakistan's airspace.

China is moving at warp speed. This is very comforting for friends of China and should be highly disturbing for enemies of China.:china::pakistan:
I always want to share the best with my best buddy.:china::pakistan: Indian pilots won't able to fly over Pakistan territory before shoot down.

China had inducted HQ26 Terminal defence SAM( able to intercept any kinds of flying objects from ballistic missile to fighter jets).
Max range:400-500KM

Hit altitude: More than 100KM vertical

I think Pakistan shall induct it in the future. This will alleviate the threat from India's missile and Rafale jets.

@Dazzler @Windjammer @Sinopakfriend @waz @fatman17 @MastanKhan

We call it Chinese version of Saad.

CCTV just prove its induction few minutes ago.

Best SAM for best friend. @CriticalThought

I didn't image HQ26 can come this fast.

Great Achievement, my friend!

When China is secure and safe, Pak is secure and safe.

We definitely need to see such systems deployed in Pak... after all we have CPEC to defend.

Pak is slowly but surely adding layered aerial defence systems... on the surface process seems slow but SPD is acting according to well thoughtout plans.

Let us look at the bright side... currently Pak economy is officially 300+billions (if you add 30-40% informal economy then the figure is quite good).

At 5%+ rate of growth GDP of Pak will be above 600+ billions in a decade. So money is not going to be a problem forever!!!

I am sure Pak planners know what their friends and brothers in China are doing...

Good things to those who wait!

I want to see Barahtis pilots piss in their pants.

Great Achievement, my friend!

When China is secure and safe, Pak is secure and safe.

We definitely need to see such systems deployed in Pak... after all we have CPEC to defend.

Pak is slowly but surely adding layered aerial defence systems... on the surface process seems slow but SPD is acting according to well thoughtout plans.

Let us look at the bright side... currently Pak economy is officially 300+billions (if you add 30-40% informal economy then the figure is quite good).

At 5%+ rate of growth GDP of Pak will be above 600+ billions in a decade. So money is not going to be a problem forever!!!

I am sure Pak planners know what their friends and brothers in China are doing...

Good things to those who wait!
Brother, I like your writing skill. It make me feel enjoying.

My brother @royalharris any detail or supplement?

Inducting SAM like HQ26 is more cost effective than going tit for tat against IAF stack-piling fighter jets. it's kinda of psychological deterrent to IAF.

Takes your time, Pakistan economy is improving upwards.

Their stack pile is too high for them. Their aircraft are falling from the air and they are blaming it in Chinese cyber warfare!!!!

Back
Top Bottom