What's new

Surface To Air Missiles operated by Pakistan

22_3.jpg

China had inducted HQ26 Terminal defence SAM( able to intercept any kinds of flying objects from ballistic missile to fighter jets).
Max range:400-500KM

Hit altitude: More than 100KM vertical

I think Pakistan shall induct it in the future. This will alleviate the threat from India's missile and Rafale jets.

@Dazzler @Windjammer @Sinopakfriend @waz @fatman17 @MastanKhan

We call it Chinese version of Saad.

CCTV just prove its induction few minutes ago.

Best SAM for best friend. @CriticalThought

I didn't image HQ26 can come this fast.

Congratulations!
Any credible source on that? & videos/pics?

Damn, i sometimes think chinese are aliens lol, the sheer speed with which u are catching up to the western defence tech which took them half a century to cememt is incredible..congrats on hq26...

Damn, i sometimes think chinese are aliens lol, the sheer speed with which u are catching up to the western defence tech which took them half a century to cememt is incredible..congrats on hq26...
Thanks for Pakistan being with us along the long way! Iron brothers!

Congratulations!
Any credible source on that? & videos/pics?
image.jpg

All I've got is an ambiguous picture.

Per paf history book now spada Sam and mistral Sam are allocated to same sqn and perhaps integrated with spada 2k plus system

There are some crotale batteries still left may be one acquired later and are crotale 4000 /5000 series

The early model 1000/2000 and Libyan crotale were perhaps converted to spare and some retired

Last edited:
Per paf history book now spada Sam and mistral Sam are allocated to same sqn and perhaps integrated with spada 2k plus system

There are some crotale batteries still left may be one acquired later and are crotale 4000 /5000 series

The early model 1000/2000 and Libyan crotale were perhaps converted to spare and some retired
Most crotale replaced with Chinese version.

If we deploy the HQ26 at Aksai Chin, theoritically we can shoot down any IAF fighter jet approaching Azad Kashmir.
Stop Warmongering.

HQ-26 - Chinese equivalent of SM-3 for naval deployment, upgraded HQ-9/19 equipped with a dual pulse solid rocket motor for the final stage like SM-3.

Aksai chin is not a naval region.

Stop Warmongering.

HQ-26 - Chinese equivalent of SM-3 for naval deployment, upgraded HQ-9/19 equipped with a dual pulse solid rocket motor for the final stage like SM-3.

Aksai chin is not a naval region.
We have both land and navy version of HQ26. And we also have mid course interceptor like HQ19.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom