What's new

Featured US announces it has imported oil from Iran for first time since 1991

There's no institution by the name of Supreme Council in Iran.
it is my title for شورای نگهبان , I used to refer to it as the supreme fraudsters' council but too many iranis complained (they seem to have the ear of the PDF's Supreme Leader) hence me changing it to supreme council

what's this nonsense continues here , us stole some oil bought and paid by Venezuela from a panama tanker and then claimed they imported Iranian oil . that's ridiculous .

Oh yeah, another great Pakistani conspiracy theoretician!

Iran was in dire need to export 36000 barrel of oil to US, and US was in dire need to import 36000 barrel of oil from Iran!!! just so that you know, Iran's current oil export is about 2,000,000 barrel per day.

To know even more, there are official imports and exports between Iran and US, much much more than that ridiculous 36000 barrel of oil, including medicines, foods, and all the critical needs of pro-west people in Iran including iPhone, furniture, etc!

on topic:
article also mentions confiscation.
You`re wasting your time and breath attempting to debate a tinfoil hatter my friend,the awesome power of the tinfoil hat is as effective at keeping out simple logic as it is cia gay microwaves and alien telepathic mind control.:sarcastic:
:tsk:

The us "seizure" in august was of gasoline,not crude oil,and had already been paid for by its purchaser,so it was no longer irans gasoline that the us was stealing.but someone elses.:tsk:

TLDR: The seizure and this import are 2 separate matters

TLDR: The seizure and this import are 2 separate matters
Yes,the point that I was making was that if the article had gotten this simple fact wrong,then that doesnt reflect well on the veracity of the rest of the claims made in this article.At the very least it implies very sloppy journalism,at worst the whole thing is just more propaganda.

Mullahs love american dollars.

Less than virtually every other country on the planet, though.

Stats from the US census bureau:

Iran-USA bilateral trade volume in 2020: 41.2 million USD

Pakistan-USA bilateral trade volume in 2020: 6.28 billion USD

But I am full of hope for the future. God willing, Pakistan too will follow the precedent set by Iran and decisively stand up to the US regime, reduce her commercial and other ties with Washington, and ask the US to close down its embassy (or rather: spy den) in Islamabad, which has been nothing but a source of illegal interference in Pakistan's domestic affairs, as well as a destabilizing factor for the country.

Last edited:
Less than virtually every other country on the planet, though.

Stats from the US census bureau:

Iran-USA bilateral trade volume in 2020: 41.2 million USD

Pakistan-USA bilateral trade volume in 2020: 6.28 billion USD

But I am full of hope for the future. God willing, Pakistan too will stand up to the US regime, reduce her commercial and other ties with Washington, and ask the US to close down its embassy (or rather: spy den) in Islamabad, which has been nothing but a source of illegal interference in Pakistan's domestic affairs, as well as a destabilizing factor for the country.

We never claim to be enemy of US, infact we openly were their major non NATO ally till recently and still want good economic relations.

We never claim to be enemy of US, infact we openly were their major non NATO ally till recently and still want good economic relations.

Iran's very small trade volume with America is a reflection of their mutual hostility. The USA and USSR conducted some bilateral trade too, but no one doubts they were enemies and that they sought to bring each other down.

Well, I'm aware of US-Pakistan relations, but in my opinion Pakistan lost much more than she gained from these. Perhaps time has come for a reversal, especially since China can offer everything America does, minus most of the (significant) downsides.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom