What's new

Featured US announces it has imported oil from Iran for first time since 1991

No I didn't miss it. I just enjoy seeing you run buck wild with your little stories. keep it up. Its always good to laugh!
okay, here is another one:
you hounded, persecuted and defamed President Ahmadinejad (and his advisor) for
  • wanting to give women more rights (as due to them),
  • wanting to include other mazhahib of Islam in to the ummat,
  • wanting to revive the Muslim spirit that existed during the times of Agha Sayyed Khomeini marhoom
  • wanting to eliminate corruption (e.g catching crooks like Mojtaba Hosseini the son of you know who)

Last edited:
okay, here is another one:
you all hounded, persecuted and defamed President Ahmadinejad (and his advisor) for
  • wanting to give women more rights (as due to them),
  • wanting to include other mazhahib of Islam in to the ummat,
  • wanting to revive the Muslim spirit that existed during the times of Agha Sayyed Khomeini marhoom
  • wanting to eliminate corruption (e.g catching crooks like Mojtaba Hosseini the son of you know who)
See that is funny because I was supportive of Ahmadinejad's presidency and was very much against the "Green movement" trying to pull their colour coded revolution on Ahmadinejad but here you are saying that "you all hounded, persecuted and defamed President Ahmadinejad". Thanks for the laugh and keep them coming!

See that is funny because I was supportive of Ahmadinejad's presidency and was very much against the "Green movement" trying to pull their colour coded revolution on Ahmadinejad but here you are saying that "you all hounded, persecuted and defamed President Ahmadinejad". Thanks for the laugh and keep them coming!
I've changed it because I remembered that more people were with him than against him. so not you all but you the powerful ones

Iran's very small trade volume with America is a reflection of their mutual hostility. The USA and USSR conducted some bilateral trade too, but no one doubts they were enemies and that they sought to bring each other down.

Well, I'm aware of US-Pakistan relations, but in my opinion Pakistan lost much more than she gained from these. Perhaps time has come for a reversal, especially since China can offer everything America does, minus most of the (significant) downsides.

Yet our trade is highest with US. The US is our main source of income. Though i agree we should diversify. Dont want to cut off relations abruptly.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom