What's new

US mourns one million dead from Covid-19

I prefer to be bancrupt than an ant under Winnie Pooh. Thats the thing, i travel evrywhere and im free. You are locked in by some freak.

On a sidenote Greece isnt bancrupt anymore. Thanks to chinese morons who invested several hundred billions and got nothing in return. 😁👍

We have none. Its the flu dude. But hey it helps to crush chinese companies out of business here.
Whatever you like man, morons huh? We control your main port now numb numb... Lolol

Apparently you don't know the current situation in China right? Do you know how many people were lcokdwon? 2% and how many are areas are open now? Flu huh, tell me a flu that can kill a few million in 2 years. Lol

Damn you don't even deny you guys are lazy and bankrupt. Zero financial management skills apparently, your country is the pariah of Europe, borderline Arab to them mate. The Germans look at you indifferently. Lol

Whatever you like man, morons huh? We control your main port now numb numb... Lolol

Apparently you don't know the current situation in China right? Do you know how many people were lcokdwon? 2% and how many are areas are open now? Flu huh, tell me a flu that can kill a few million in 2 years. Lol

Damn you don't even deny you guys are lazy and bankrupt. Zero financial management skills apparently, your country is the pariah of Europe, borderline Arab to them mate. The Germans look at you indifferently. Lol

You controle nothing since you have no power to enforce it. Greece still does what it wants, blocks your companies investments and dictates the rules in the port.

Power comes from weapons, not money. In other words you got robbed.

Im half german btw. You dont want to know what Germans or Europeans in general think about chinese. I have hint for you, quite low on the race food chain if you want go that route

You controle nothing since you have no power to enforce it. Greece still does what it wants, blocks your companies investments and dictates the rules in the port.

Im half german btw. You dont want to know what Germans or Europeans in general think about chinese. I have hint for you, quite low on the race food chain if you want go that route
Didn't Europeans call Greece piigs ?

Sure sure, Greece controls it. Its okay be happy lil brown European. You guys literally got bankrupt and start selling the cuntry. One of the most useless breadbadket I have ever seen. If not for the Germans bailing your lazy asses, you would be eating sand.

Hey Europeans are already thinking low of asians, that's a given fact, but you lil Greeks think you are like the other Europeans? Your borderline Arab okay, they think you guys are the weakest link in Europe.

Sure sure, Greece controls it. Its okay be happy lil brown European. You guys literally got bankrupt and start selling the cuntry. One of the most useless breadbadket I have ever seen. If not for the Germans bailing your lazy asses, you would be eating sand.

Hey Europeans are already thinking low of asians, that's a given fact, but you lil Greeks think you are like the other Europeans? Your borderline Arab okay, they think you guys are the weakest link in Europe.
Dude has an inferiority complex. He knows greece is vassal and failed state, so he falls back to his proud 'German identity' and 'European Unity' shit. You know it's also funny and sad, I remember when he joined, he was all about 'muh 100% greek pride!!!' Now it's half-german, half-greek LMAO

Dude has an inferiority complex. He knows greece is vassal and failed state, so he falls back to his proud 'German identity' and 'European Unity' shit. You know it's also funny and sad, I remember when he joined, he was all about 'muh 100% greek pride!!!' Now it's half-german, half-greek LMAO
Lolol, probably discriminated by the uber wundrbar Germans. Greece is the epitome of what a banana Republic is. Produces nothing abd does nothing, talk all day while lifting their arms to beg for food

Lolol, probably discriminated by the uber wundrbar Germans. Greece is the epitome of what a banana Republic is. Produces nothing abd does nothing, talk all day while lifting their arms to beg for food

Fun fact. Income in Greece is 3 times higher than in Winnie Pooh land

Fact is fact. And beggar boy? My family is quite wealthy . 😁👍

Btw can you leave house again or does Winnie Pooh still patrol the streets?
I am working today, how I wish to have longer rest. You are wealthy but Greece is still a beggar country. Makes no difference matey.

I am working today, how I wish to have longer rest. You are wealthy but Greece is still a beggar country. Makes no difference matey.

Still richer than China. 😅👍

Oh you work? Im sorry. We have weekend and tomorrow is a holiday. I chill in bed and will work out later. You should try it. Be free

Still richer than China. 😅👍

Oh you work? Im sorry. We have weekend and tomorrow is a holiday. I chill in bed and will work out later. You should try it. Be free
Richer only if Germany donates, what happens when they stop? Good for you to work, at least I know you are not lazy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom