What's new

Z-10 or T-129 Atak or AH-1Z for the Pakistan Army?

Z-10 it will cost us much lower then t-129 or AH-1Z Viper
If we will go for AH-1Z Viper we have to beg for its ammunition and parts that will depends on congress approvals
Well T-129 is also very good machine it can impress
we already placed 15 viper order ...bell will manufacture 218 vipers (15 for us and 203 for us marines)

either t129 or z10 will replace cobras

haha :lol: thanks mate

I was take aback when I saw post of a Turkish guy on this forum "we have our own tanks,missiles and soon jet fighters and engine technology".

I was like what the hell even India with almost 50+ billions can not develop 100% tank and jet fighters :D

I am still not sure so I am not going to post in this thread.
If India couldnt achieve, it doesnt mean that nobody cant!! You should check your own issues such as corruption and bad management system... Indians are smart, but not when they all are together, they will not get into anywhere, because everybody wish to speak but not listen..

I am not an army man.Kindly add information for a Canadian Pakistani professional , who is interested to know about capabilities of Pakistan Army.
Above,you wrote that ""Z-10 will cost us much lower then t-129 or AH-1Z Viper""
Kindly write a few words that currently how many of Z-10, T-129, AH-1Z , do Pakistan Army/PAF have in Pakistan ?/
OR will have in near future ?
Avoid using abusive language as some one replied me a few days back.

I am not an army man.Kindly add information for a Canadian Pakistani professional , who is interested to know about capabilities of Pakistan Army.
Above,you wrote that ""Z-10 will cost us much lower then t-129 or AH-1Z Viper""
Kindly write a few words that currently how many of Z-10, T-129, AH-1Z , do Pakistan Army/PAF have in Pakistan ?/
OR will have in near future ?
Avoid using abusive language as some one replied me a few days back.

Hi,

Pakistan army got RICHARD---aka Dick---zilch---.

No T129's because they fckd up deliberately---no engines for the T129's---because they are US made---.

I now think that indians have a spy amongst our generals staff making this deal---.

Because every one in the world knew that relation between Turkey and US are going bad---relation between Pakistan and US are already bad---so why would Pakistan sign a deal for a product which does not have a power plant---.

AH1Z---is that the helicopter that has a sanctioned delivery as well---. So---another sabotage on pakistan's integrity by the General who made this deal---.

The only honest General was for the Z-10---but he did not have the clout---.

And this has happened after the JF17 thunder fiasco---. There was no power plant for the JF17 either---. If it was not for the russians---Paf would have been fck faced---.

Oh i am sorry---did you mean to say no bad words---. It is old age creeping up---so don't mind the expressions---.

"
@Rock ON ! said:
haha :lol: thanks mate

I was take aback when I saw post of a Turkish guy on this forum "we have our own tanks,missiles and soon jet fighters and engine technology".

I was like what the hell even India with almost 50+ billions can not develop 100% tank and jet fighters :D

I am still not sure so I am not going to post in this thread."

Hi,

Guy---this was an excellent post---why did it get deleted---.

Dear MastanKhanPDF VETERAN (Genral)
Thank you very much for true analysis.
I am in north america and I know many indian and anti-pakistan people read defence pk forum regularly and reports to anti-pakistani powers. Nawaz-pro General, Judges ,are all anti-Pakistan, anti-china, who are inside Pak army and are constatntly sabotaging valuable deals/ stopping to buy needed arms for PA.
So you members must not disclose internal secrets of Pak army.
Where we are now,to buy HQ-16-based LY-80 ,HQ-9B,FD-2000 missiles or any netter.
BTW. I learned that Turkey has successfully tested their own engine to install in T-129 copters. It may take time to production level for Pakistan in future.

Z-10 was tested as of poor build quality and underpowered.

I think the solution is the Z-19 but with the Z-10s engine. Z-19 is also underpowered for Pak conditions with each engine producing about 950 hp. If one built a version with the 1300 hp Z-10 engines, it would be just right. The other modification needed is extra fuel for the thirstier and bigger engine.

This uprated Z-19 seems the only way forward for PA.

Other options:

1. Tiger Eurocopter, used from Australia
2. Italian A-129s (from excess stock)
3. T-129 with Russian / Chinese engines Interestingly, the T-129 with the Z-10's engine would be an excellent choice as both the engines produce identical thrust - about 1300 hp!!!!!

T-129 is much lighter than the z-10 so with the z-10s engine it will be as effective as with the American engines.

Interestingly, the T-129 with the Z-10's engine would be an excellent choice as both the engines produce identical thrust - about 1300 hp!!!!!

T-129 is much lighter than the z-10 so with the z-10s engine it will be as effective as with the American engines.

:blink:

Chinese waiting with their improved helicopter for the T129 ATAK contract to get cancelled this July will suddenly allow such an activity ? You daydreaming man !!

Any idea when the Zulus are coming?

Probably never.

:blink:

Chinese waiting with their improved helicopter for the T129 ATAK contract to get cancelled this July will suddenly allow such an activity ? You daydreaming man !!

Probably never.

I wonder why they then allow the JFT with Russian engines. Logic doesn't seem to be a strong point here.

Maybe Because they didn't had any engine of the same class available at that time.

so why not now? Why don't they insist on Chinese engines on the block 3?

You see, China doesn't do business like that. One can buy any part of anything from China. It is just people imposing their own childish opinions behind a keyboard.

so why not now? Why don't they insist on Chinese engines on the block 3?

You see, China doesn't do business like that. One can buy any part of anything from China. It is just people imposing their own childish opinions behind a keyboard.
Because we have invested much on RD93 and still tell me which engine is available from Chinese side???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom