What's new

Z-10 or T-129 Atak or AH-1Z for the Pakistan Army?

You are the one playing too much video game. Turkish cannot grasp the technology of turbo shaft. License production is just a mere assemble of imported parts of turbo shaft. Turkish brag about assemble of FW-100 tutbofan engine for their F-16 and how many independent turbofan has turkish come up? Merely a miserable 500kg thrust turbofan for cruise missile. Western are no idiot to transfer full technology for their core/ precious propulsion system. The engine blade will still need to import from western and they will not tell you the know how.

ScreenShot249.jpg

S-70 engine will also be exported under the name of TEI with an official name of T700-TEI701D. National contribution for TEI produced T-70 engines will be around %64-67.

ScreenShot249.jpg

S-70 engine will also be exported under the name of TEI with an official name of T700-TEI701D. National contribution for TEI produced T-70 engines will be around %64-67.
This still doesn't prove anything. I can bet the core blade are still imported as these are not independent design property. It is not uncommon western allies export core parts while import countries making most other remaining parts and reexport it under another designation. Just like the T-129 and altay tank.

Turboshaft and jet engine turbofan technology is not something that small and little investment will get you result. It need $30-$50billion investment to see fruit. And turkey not capable of such investment will depend on western for another few decades.

You are the one playing too much video game. Turkish cannot grasp the technology of turbo shaft. License production is just a mere assemble of imported parts of turbo shaft. Turkish brag about assemble of FW-100 tutbofan engine for their F-16 and how many independent turbofan has turkish come up? Merely a miserable 500kg thrust turbofan for cruise missile. Western are no idiot to transfer full technology for their core/ precious propulsion system. The engine blade will still need to import from western and they will not tell you the know how.
It shows how limited information you got about the engine technology.. Do you think producing the Turboshaft engine is as hard as Turbofan? Dude, there is difference like Himalayan mountain and some small ones.. Turkey will produce t700 engine domestically.. Turkey signs deal for 109 Sikorsky S-70s
Turkey has a road map for its engine production and turboshaft is one of them, but not the Turbofan for modern jets, mr fan boy..

It shows how limited information you got about the engine technology.. Do you think producing the Turboshaft engine is as hard as Turbofan? Dude, there is difference like Himalayan mountain and some small ones.. Turkey will produce t700 engine domestically.. Turkey signs deal for 109 Sikorsky S-70s
Turkey has a road map for its engine production and turboshaft is one of them, but not the Turbofan for modern jets, mr fan boy..
Once again you are showing how limited, you know of propulsion technology. Alright, since you claimed you are so knowledgable of turbo shaft. Those link of so called localised is nothing other than assemble core parts imported from US. US will not give you know how, how to make those turboshaft blade. I dare to bet with you by 2020, Turkey is still not able to produce a indigenuous turboshaft to replace for T-129k. Turkey will still need American blessing for any export deal.

This still doesn't prove anything. I can bet the core blade are still imported as these are not independent design property. It is not uncommon western allies export core parts while import countries making most other remaining parts and reexport it under another designation. Just like the T-129 and altay tank.

Turboshaft and jet engine turbofan technology is not something that small and little investment will get you result. It need $30-$50billion investment to see fruit. And turkey not capable of such investment will depend on western for another few decades.

F-135 engine (F-35 project) the share of only Alp aviation !

alp-1.jpg

what ? Altay and T-129 are not Turkish designs ?? are u sure mate ,m
Altay is 100% Turkish design, but in the beginning of the program, Turkey asked S.korea to help with their experience and test center, nothing more.. To have a good tank, you need too many sub systems developed by yourself..
ATAK concept was bought from Italy, but all the electronics, radar, weapons, optics, blades... you name it! is developed in Turkey. It shows how limited information he got in his chicken head..

We will invest 80 billion dolar for our T/F-X stealth airpriority plane in 20 years without indigenous engine. And we will invest 40 million dolar for indigenous fighter engines in 30 years. So don't worry.

what ? Altay and T-129 are not Turkish designs ?? are u sure mate ,m
Yes, it not turkish. The engine. Yes, you can have fanciful design but core part is not independent made and still import.

Altay is 100% Turkish design, but in the beginning of the program, Turkey asked S.korea to help with their experience and test center, nothing more.. To have a good tank, you need too many sub systems developed by yourself..
ATAK concept was bought from Italy, but all the electronics, radar, weapons, optics, blades... you name it! is developed in Turkey. It shows how limited information he got in his chicken head..
The chicken head is you. How is your engine indigenous? Tell me? Import from Western Europe and you will continue listen to them. Export to PAF is totally out of question.

We will invest 80 billion dolar for our T/F-X stealth airpriority plane in 20 years without indigenous engine. And we will invest 40 million dolar for indigenous fighter engines in 30 years. So don't worry.
Any proof of your investment? Turkey military budget annually is only USD18billion and we have people talking about USD80billion?

Yes, it not turkish. The engine. Yes, you can have fanciful design but core part is not independent made and still import.

The chicken head is you. How is your engine indigenous? Tell me? Import from Western Europe and you will continue listen to them. Export to PAF is totally out of question.

Any proof of your investment? Turkey military budget annually is only USD18billion and we have people talking about USD80billion?

Did you see anybody saying Altay and Atak engines are indigenous ? When you couldn't fınd a thing to claim arter you were proved wrong with official roadways, why do you need for trolling?

The members are talking about Turiye's capabilities and ongoing projects to develop 1500hp tank engine and 1000shp turboshaft and other engine projects that is revealed in front of you but you are the one who claims Turkey can never develop such things. When you proved wrong, you start babbling like you can't ezport anything to Pakistan as arival of China. Typical ego problems

Did you see anybody saying Altay and Atak engines are indigenous ? When you couldn't fınd a thing to claim arter you were proved wrong with official roadways, why do you need for trolling?

The members are talking about Turiye's capabilities and ongoing projects to develop 1500hp tank engine and 1000shp turboshaft and other engine projects that is revealed in front of you but you are the one who claims Turkey can never develop such things. When you proved wrong, you start babbling like you can't ezport anything to Pakistan as arival of China. Typical ego problems

Ongoing project does not equal to successfully develop one. Turkey will continue rely on Western Europe and American for propulsion system for many years.

Desire is one thing but completing it is another matter.

Italians helped Pakistanis in building drones and i dont think they will have any objection in regards to export their technology via Turkey to Pakistan

Ongoing project does not equal to successfully develop one. Turkey will continue rely on Western Europe and American for propulsion system for many years.

Desire is one thing but completing it is another matter.

Success issue is about our own responsibilities. We may succeed or not. That's just a matter but claiming such absurd things regarding a country that you don't have any idea about ongoing collaboration and domestic efforts just represents your pain and ego issues as a rival of this country in some markets. You should better keep your silence to wait further achievements. İF we can't suceed at the end of programs or rely on foreigners for core engine tech, we can discuss where we did faults so,

Talking about ongoing processes while considering own reality and capabilities is one thing, but composing your dreams as a reality is another. it is the reason we talk about ongoing project to wait results but you always claims the worst scenarioes based on your dreams and purely assumptions.

i think Turks can do and will do better as they used to manufacture weapons, naval ships etc in the past .... Ottoman Turks delivered goo weapons to Mughal Turks... and even Kublai Khan of China also delivered many weapons to Mughal Emperor Akbar ... i guess we Pakistanis can take advantage of both the technologies due to our good brotherly relations with both the nations ....

haha :lol: thanks mate

I was take aback when I saw post of a Turkish guy on this forum "we have our own tanks,missiles and soon jet fighters and engine technology".

I was like what the hell even India with almost 50+ billions can not develop 100% tank and jet fighters :D

I am still not sure so I am not going to post in this thread.

We gonna invest 80 billion dolar for our T/F-X project WITHOUT indigenous engine in 20 years.
We are planing to have at least 1 operational fleet for 2035.
Is that not enough ??
And we gonna invest 40 billion dolar just for our own T/F-X engines later for ready to 2045.
To me it seems posibble. If you thinking how they gonne make that investments, i hope you will be still alive in 2030' s. :-)

By the way indigenous engine of Altay is on the way .For Altay' s secont party it will be ready, about 2021.

Z-10 it will cost us much lower then t-129 or AH-1Z Viper
If we will go for AH-1Z Viper we have to beg for its ammunition and parts that will depends on congress approvals
Well T-129 is also very good machine it can impress

Back
Top Bottom